http://truthaboutislam.kazorum.com/t...m-about33.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
04-10-2006, 02:54 PM
thanks bro :)

take care

wilberhum
04-14-2006, 06:25 PM
One of the great things about “Conspiracy Theories” is that anyone can make one up. I find it so sad when we as humans will not accept the evil that we do and try to blame “The Others”.

strider
04-14-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
One of the great things about “Conspiracy Theories” is that anyone can make one up. I find it so sad when we as humans will not accept the evil that we do and try to blame “The Others”.
:giggling: ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cheb
04-14-2006, 08:00 PM
The only conspiracy is the stuff you're feeding on. I also find it sad when we as humans will not accept the evil taht we do and try to blame "The Others".

Ghazi
04-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Salaam

9/11 was just used to get america hyped about terrorists so that they'd suppport the war on iraq.

extinction
04-14-2006, 08:41 PM
oh really? even if it was bin laden why should muslims have to take the blame?

cleo
04-14-2006, 08:43 PM
If it wasn't for the thinking and proof of "conspiracy theories, there would never be a solution to the theory, or a way to find the truth...most theories backed by proof are not conspiracy, but the one that don't offer sound proof, then it is conspiracy. It is up to the individual to do the research..

Lush
04-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Conspiracy theories... *yawn*

Been down this road before.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cleo
If it wasn't for the thinking and proof of "conspiracy theories, there would never be a solution to the theory, or a way to find the truth...most theories backed by proof are not conspiracy, but the one that don't offer sound proof, then it is conspiracy. It is up to the individual to do the research..
Very true. I really get annoyed when people take the easy way out and decide to ignore something simply because of what they label it. Labeling is just another way for people to categorize issues that they do not want to research or learn about. They have a pre-defined stereotype that generates an automated response to certain labels.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Very true. I really get annoyed when people take the easy way out and decide to ignore something simply because of what they label it. Labeling is just another way for people to categorize issues that they do not want to research or learn about. They have a pre-defined stereotype that generates an automated response to certain labels.
Example:
format_quote Originally Posted by Lush
Conspiracy theories... *yawn*

Been down this road before.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 08:48 PM
No offense Lush.

Lush
04-14-2006, 08:49 PM
None taken.

But like I wrote, I've been down this road before. I've examined the issues, and found them wanting.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 08:57 PM
None taken.

But like I wrote, I've been down this road before. I've examined the issues, and found them wanting.
Sorry, by your posting it sounded like you were talking about conspiracy theories in general and not this particular 'conspiracy theory' as many label it.
Well I have yet to see a valid explanation for any of the accusations brought up in the Loose Change video. This is not a bias view, I know plenty of Americans who have actually flipped 180 about their views on 9/11.

Lush
04-14-2006, 08:59 PM
There is a lot of discussion about these things in America. And that's a good thing. I was born in the USSR, I know the value of questioning authority. But we question, and we come to conclusions, and I've come to mine.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 09:00 PM
There is a lot of discussion about these things in America. And that's a good thing. I was born in the USSR, I know the value of questioning authority. But we question, and we come to conclusions, and I've come to mine.
Just curious, have you come up with all the answers?

Lush
04-14-2006, 09:02 PM
There's not such thing as "all the answers," but my inquiring mind has been satisfied. For now.

Cheb
04-14-2006, 09:06 PM
No in most cases there isnt, I have probably asked the wrong question. Well I respect your opinion but hope that you look into this more.

extinction
04-14-2006, 09:10 PM
there is no ussr anymore........sorry

Lush
04-14-2006, 10:53 PM
LOL

I was born in 1984. In 1984, there was a USSR. Hence, I was born in the USSR. A nation that does not exist now, but existed in the past.

Somebody's confused. :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.