/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israeli shell kills girl in Gaza

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Israeli shell kills girl in Gaza

An Israeli artillery shell has killed a young Palestinian girl in a house in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian hospital and security sources have said.
The girl is reported to be eight years old, according to Palestinian sources.

At least 12 other people were reported injured in the shelling on the village of Beit Lahiya.

Fifteen other Palestinians, mainly militants, have been killed in Israeli military action against rocket fire from Gaza since Friday.

An Israeli military spokeswoman confirmed Beit Lahiya had been targeted but not reports of any casualties.

"We are very sorry for any innocents who are hurt but these areas and the courtyards of some of these homes are often used to fire rockets at Israel," the spokeswoman said.

Blood and rubble

Reuters news agency reports that the house is located in an area often used by militants to fire makeshift rockets into Israel.

Witnesses identified the dead girl as Hadil Ghraben.

The shell set the house on fire, according to an ambulance driver quoted by the Associated Press news agency.

All the casualties were reportedly members of the same family.

"The scene was horrible," said a relative, 29-year-old Samir Ghraben.

"There were two explosions and children started screaming."

Children, she said, were covered with blood and rubble.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4896900.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cheb
04-10-2006, 07:25 PM
If Israelis had to kill 100 innocent girls to get to one militant, they would probably do it.

Muezzin
04-10-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to say something along the lines of 'oh well, it was only the one girl' as if that is an excuse.

knuckles
04-10-2006, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I'm just waiting for someone to say something along the lines of 'oh well, it was only the one girl' as if that is an excuse.
I think you're going to be waiting a long time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cheb
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Actually it would be more like 'Oh well, collateral damage'

knuckles
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Actually it would be more like 'Oh well, collateral damage'
That's a possibility and can't be ruled out.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
If Israelis had to kill 100 innocent girls to get to one militant, they would probably do it.
Maybe they already have.

Sara Mahmud Zurub, Halima Udeh Abu Samahdaneh, Rahma Ibrahim Abu Shamas, Riham al-Ward, Noran Iyad Deeb, Asma Mughayar....

rubiesand
04-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon :rose:
Our precious little sister.
May Allah give comfort to her family.

muslima4life
04-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Allah yarkhamha inshallah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
"We are very sorry for any innocents who are hurt but these areas and the courtyards of some of these homes are often used to fire rockets at Israel," the spokeswoman said.
....sorry.... sorry.... :coolalien

---- oh man...... :enough!: :'(

Sister_6038
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Israeli shell kills girl in Gaza

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4896900.stm
sorry is just not good enough....:grumbling :grumbling

im sick and tired of these pathetic apologies from the israeli government day after day they think that apologising for blasting rockets into little kids is going to make it ok....and im fustrated when i see fellow muslims contributing to the weapons and arms of the israeli government by purchasing goods from companies which contribute part of their profits to the israeli government...who use that blood money to destroy further palestinians lives...i mean come on muslim brothers and sisters..what has happened to the ummah seriously...can you not live without your mcDonald mcflurries and socks from Marks and Sparks...is it really worth you spending those few pounds knowing that they will used to cause the death of our Palestinian brothers and sisters....i get so annoyed when i see muslim brothers and sisters buying mcDonalds and using the excuse that theyre hungry when they know how the Palestinians suffer because of the kind contributions of Mac Ds...why oh why? its not much to ask is it? no-ones asking anyone to go to palestine....just a simple thing to not support these companies...is it worth doing this now and regretting it later? it makes my heart cry....

DaSangarTalib
04-10-2006, 08:56 PM
ISREAL GOVERNMENT = TERRORISTS

IbnAbdulHakim
04-10-2006, 08:57 PM
i got a feelin inside oneday im gnna get impacted too much and im gnna go crazy, jus gnna end up takin off to palestine or sumthin...

Sister_6038
04-10-2006, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i got a feelin inside oneday im gnna get impacted too much and im gnna go crazy, jus gnna end up takin off to palestine or sumthin...
feel the same.....although i actaully do plan on going inshaAllah

knuckles
04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
And I'd buy you a rifle and a plane ticket if you promise to fight soldiers and mot go the coward way and launch rockets from Gaza at people houses:rollseyes

DaSangarTalib
04-10-2006, 09:08 PM
we'll believe ya when we see some action and not just cheap talk :rollseyes

Knut Hamsun
04-10-2006, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by G-HaD-Ta-Raaza
ISREAL GOVERNMENT = TERRORISTS
You spelled "Israel" wrong.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by knuckles
And I'd buy you a rifle and a plane ticket if you promise to fight soldiers and mot go the coward way and launch rockets from Gaza at people houses:rollseyes
:rant: :grumbling oh i'll fight the soldiers if your one of them allright!! but priority is helping the brothers in need

DaSangarTalib
04-11-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Knut Hamsun
You spelled "Israel" wrong.
If I was so bothered about my spelling I would obviously be concerned about that However, im not so it's no big deal for me, and good to see you paying attention.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.