/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Is My Thread Closed?

yussufmo
04-10-2006, 07:11 PM
13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I WAS ONLY TRYING TO LEAD THE RIGHT PATH I WAS LOOKING FOR THE TRUE ISLAMIC VIEW IF YOU GET ME!!

MY THREAD WAS CALLED SUNNIS/SHIAS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
04-10-2006, 07:14 PM
????????????

will this one get closed too?

extinction
04-10-2006, 07:18 PM
well you could have put it in a different way it seemed more like this ...sunni or shia and why?? thats a very big and vast subject personally looking for the right path isnt on the internet any idiot who thinks he has encarta branded on his backside will start telling you stuff...my personal opinion is visit a scholar or a sheikh in your local mosque whom you trust and ask him....

- Qatada -
04-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry brother. Just stay patient, and insha'Allaah we'll sort something out. :)

The forum doesn't allow discussions which split up islam eg. sunni/shias etc. So we'll find a way, maybe give you info. by pm or something insha'Allaah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
04-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Handled through private message.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!