/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

Umm Salama
04-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Bismillah Rahaman Raheem

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb
I am a 25 year old revert to islam alhumdolillah, I have been a muslim now for almost 7 years, well 7 years in june bithmillah.

I do not have any children by the will and decree of Allah but I love our mother Umm Salama so much that I now use the Qunya Umm Salama.
I am recently divorced by the will of Allah and Alhumdolillah I pray that Allah will give me subr and ease in my time of trial.
I am Canadian,my father is french and my mother well she is everything lol no seriously now she is german irish scotish dutch and English

I wear full hijab which includes my neqob mushallah alhumdolillah.
I teach tawheed on Saturdays at and islamic center and on Sundays I sit with teens mushallah. I attend halakahs on tuesday thursdays friday saturday and Sundays, but I really hope that I will be able to pertisapate in this fourm.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone inshallah
Love for the sake of Allah aza wajal
Walaikum As Salam Wr Wb
Umm Salama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-10-2006, 07:31 PM
W/salaams welcome...........have a great and extraordinary time!!!

- Qatada -
04-10-2006, 07:39 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sis. Masha'Allaah that's really interesting. insha'Allaah we will all keep you in our dua's, and please remember that Allaah Almighty tests those whom He loves.

We look forward to reading your revert story insha'Allaah, and insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

:salamext:

akulion
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM

to the forum sis - masha'Allah wonderful intro enjoyed reading it :D

Hope you enjoy it here - looking forward to your posts

br aku

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister_6038
04-10-2006, 07:44 PM
wa alaikumu salaam wr wb sis

welcome to the forum sis...yes umm salama was a amazing woman wooow i recently heard her full story at a study circle and went away amazed....:D:D

Umm Salama
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

Jazakallah Khair for the welcomes mushallah alhumdolillah.

Yes Sister her story is amazing mushallah May Allah reward all the mothers of the belivers inshallah. I have a whole series of casstets entitaled the Mothers of the Belivers by hmmm I forget his first name but the last name is Web, Mushallah when you listen to them it really mushallah boosts your eman and the brother is funny as well mushallah. Alhumdolillah it is on cassett as if it was in a a learning cerical subhanallah the sisters would be crying from laughter hehehe. And all thier husbands would be worried about them when they returned home as thier eyes and noses would be as red as apples hehehehe. I really recommend them to all the sisters and even the brothers. mushallah. A great wedding gift for a new bride and groom to listen together. Mushallah.
If anyone is interested I can put up the site and the full name of the brother mushallah.

As sAlam Alaikum Wr Wb
Umm Salama

Kittygyal
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
welcome :)

take care

- Qatada -
04-10-2006, 08:08 PM
:salamext:

Do you mean this sister?

Mothers of the Believers by Imam Suhaib Webb.
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ghlight=suhaib

You can also listen to:

The Life Of Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) – Imam Anwar Awlaki

Lives of the Prophets.

And much more from the following link insha'Allaah:

http://lectures.kalamullah.com/

:wasalamex

The Ruler
04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Salam sis...:)

:welcome: to de forum....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

Wassalam
sis Taggy

Umm Salama
04-10-2006, 08:17 PM
As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

Yes Yes mushallah thats the one I was talking about mushallah.
Jazakallah Khair I pray inshallah that everyone takes advantage of it inshallah.

As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb
Umm Salama

hidaayah
04-11-2006, 01:42 AM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a nice n beneficial stay..:)

Sanobar
04-11-2006, 09:59 AM
:sl:
welcome
:w:

julie sarri
04-11-2006, 02:26 PM
:sl: :sister: hope you enjoy your stay:w:

al-fateh
04-11-2006, 03:03 PM
welcome to the site my friend :)

sapphire
04-11-2006, 03:56 PM
:welcome: to the forums !

enoy your stay !

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 09:29 AM
[PIE][PIE]welcome and have a gud time[/PIE][/PIE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.