/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ myself

Umm Salama
04-11-2006, 12:49 AM
As Salam Alaikum wr wb

Well since I joined today I have been really cought up in posting asnwering and replying. LOL And during all that I step away for a few seconds to cook some pasta sause. LOL and becasue I was in such a hurry top come back here I forgot to put all the spices in the sause. Alhumdolillah I am just cooking for me hu??:giggling:

I think its about time I gave the site a break and started focusing on other things that need to be done. :giggling:

Walikum as salam Wr Wb
Umm Salama

Hmmm this should go in the post would you marry a sister who cant cook :giggling: :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
04-11-2006, 06:16 PM
:sl:

:lol:

Hehehe...at least you're only cooking for yourself. ;)

Anyways, yeah, I know...it can be addicting enough to make you rush through everything and make mistakes. :giggling: :statisfie (Not that anything has happened to me. Of course not! :offended: )

Maimunah
04-11-2006, 06:18 PM
lolz thats funny:giggling:

Kittygyal
04-11-2006, 06:37 PM
aw bless sis your funny :) nice to see you like the forum alot

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 06:39 PM
LOL u caught the islamaholic addiction ;D

------
04-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Yh man same here :rolleyes - Cnt stay away frm it!!

S_87
04-11-2006, 07:05 PM
:sl:

dont worry ive burnt food foruming :p and i wasnt only cooking for myself :rolleyes:

sapphire
04-12-2006, 12:07 AM
:lol: everyone buy a laptop..then carry it to the kitchen with you:-[

you'll only burn ur fingers about ten times:p

Umm Salama
04-12-2006, 12:28 AM
As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Actully my pc is right beside the kitchen. The only thing I forgot the spices but added them later. Oh ya and it turned out GRrreattttttt!!! :sister:

LOL :giggling:

As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb
Umm Salama

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 08:30 AM
soo how did the food taste?

muamena
04-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh,

hehehe glad your food turned out great sis! :wub:

Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

Snowflake
04-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Hehe sis... *feels guilty* There are times when I'm on LI and only remember I've left something to cook when my fire alarms go off as my food starts to burn *cough* Eggs boiled so hard you could smash sumone's head in with them and burned meat stuck to the pan that I need to soak it for two days for it to come off ;D

LI has cost me a lot of money foodwise.. I think I'm entitled to compensation :giggling:

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 12:05 PM
why dont you use the LI timer?

Snowflake
04-12-2006, 12:07 PM
What's that? :embarrass

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 12:19 PM
its there in the user cp I think.
am not sure

Umm Salama
04-12-2006, 07:18 PM
As Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

LOL hmmm Im still eating what I cooked the other night mushallah
it turned out really really really good mushallah alhumdolillah

Walaikum As Salam Wr Wb
Umm Salama
Hmm I would invite you all but umm sorry only the girly wherlys heheheheehe
:sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister:

No :brother: 's allowed...................

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!