/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Interpretation of Dreams (book)

Al-Zaara
04-11-2006, 01:42 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters.

I wanted to share with you this link, which will lead to a site that tells us about dream interpretation. Anyways, the site and the book itself are in Arabic **sigh** But I was told it is a very good book so to all those who have been asking for dream interpretation and **KNOW ARABIC**, this book is online right here for free to read, Inshallah...

Attachment 1135

I myself am grumbling here for not knowing any Arabic... :grumbling

=====> http://www.f3ms.com/ibnsereen.php

:w:

P.S. I any of you read, have read this book, or at least something in it, then please share your thoughts or just give feedback. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Isma'el
04-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Salaam

No one can interprate dream's,, apart from certain ulama.. you n i cannot jst read a book n understand..

i have the book..and some of interpration that ibn sirin gave at that time for certain dreams are sooooooo mind blowing,

but i do not refrere to the book at all anymore...after i heard a talk on dreams..it will just confuse you...more

Al-Zaara
04-12-2006, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
Salaam

No one can interprate dream's,, apart from certain ulama.. you n i cannot jst read a book n understand..

i have the book..and some of interpration that ibn sirin gave at that time for certain dreams are sooooooo mind blowing,

but i do not refrere to the book at all anymore...after i heard a talk on dreams..it will just confuse you...more
:sl:

Yes brother, of course I know that not just anyone can interprate dreams. :rollseyes
That's why I gave the link to a book from a person who at that time could interprate dreams...
I do not know the book, but because you do and you did give a positive feedback, I think more people who ARE searching for these kinds of books, should at least give THIS book a shot, right? :okay:

And I think everyone alone will decide whether they want to read books that "interprate" their dreams or if they just don't care, like myself. :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.