Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
04-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Salaam.

One of the worst movies ever made. Don't waste your time with it.

------
04-11-2006, 04:20 PM
And on what do u base that ''Opinion''?!

The Ruler
04-11-2006, 09:30 PM
ere we go again....PK n Z :rollseyes

neways y do u bro Z fink dat dis film is not worth seeing :? :?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azim
04-11-2006, 09:57 PM
The movies okay - just doesn't do the story justice by a long shot. Good for a beginners intro to the Sirah.

afriend
04-11-2006, 10:19 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah sister!!

I got it on tape and DVD....gr8 movie for those who want a slight image of what it was like back then. I thank the makers of this movie as t has given me a nice insight into what things wer like, Image wise......

:w:

Hussein radi
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Z???!?! what are you talking about? This is the best movie in the world!! Many people converted to islam becuase of it. I have watched the movie in arabic vrsion and english version many, many times. When ever i see Prophet Muhammed(Pbuh) I feel the hair of my skin moves up;D . I recommend this movie to all muslims. Z, i cant believe you said that!
One thing, they dont show the prophet physical appearance, but still his ON THE MOVIE.;D ;D ;D

jameelash
04-14-2006, 01:53 AM
salam.seeing the film does make u excited but only for ashort time.once finished u go back to ur own ways.it doesn,t make u any more religious.to get inspiration u must read the books on our beloved prophet and sahabas.
it is saddening to see sahabas being imitated by english.and i must say it is the music(saitan,s weapon) that makes ur skin moves up.just see the film without music,u,ll no the difference.like brother Z said.a waste of time

*Hana*
04-14-2006, 02:13 AM
Salam Alaikum:

I've watched this movie over and over and I absolutely love it! As a revert I needed to hear the english or I wouldn't have known what they were saying. :rollseyes Inshallah, I'll learn arabic one day...but I wouldn't have watched it at all had it only been available in Arabic. I, personally, felt it gave some insight into the struggles and hardships faced by the first followers of Islam and how they endured based on their strong faith and love for Allah, swt, and Prophet Muhammed, pbuh.

Thought I'd share my opinion. :)

Wasalam,
Hana

Hussein radi
04-14-2006, 02:05 PM
I have watch both versions and i must say that the arabic version is way better then the english. I do agree with you that reading books are more effective, but still the movie is a must see. Its a good thing that i have read many books at school and heard stories about islam when i was young.

Hussein radi
04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
jameela, dont go try to convince people that the movie is a wase of time. If you dont like the movie thats fine by me, but dont let others think differently about the movie. Especially the once who didnt see the movie. I mean what are you jameela? a jew working undercover??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

*Hana*
04-14-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hussein radi
I have watch both versions and i must say that the arabic version is way better then the english. I do agree with you that reading books are more effective, but still the movie is a must see. Its a good thing that i have read many books at school and heard stories about islam when i was young.
Salam Alaikum:

I can only imagine how much better the movie would be in Arabic. Unfortunately, I can't speak Arabic. :( But, I do think it would have an even bigger impact.

Wasalam,
Hana

Hussein radi
04-14-2006, 02:24 PM
the arabic version is longer and better.It mkaes you think back of all the books you have read.

Hussein radi
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Thier will be no and never a movie thats better then The Message. I think the movie will influence unbelievers to search about Islam. Again and becuase of the movie(THE MESSAGE) many people converted to islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.