PDA

View Full Version : Hypocritical Muslims ?



jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:31 PM
From the posts on this site, it is easy to see that most all Muslims on this site don't like the U.S. for one reason or another (morality, politics, T.V. ...) So, my question is, "Do you think it is hypocritical for Muslims to emigrate to the U.S. just to make money or get an education ?" Why do they hate the U.S. but are able to justify coming to the "Great Satan" for personal gain ? You would think that this would be the last place a Muslim would want to live. Personally, I think it is hypocritical to the max, and I wish the U.S. haters would stay home and work to make their own country better. What do you think ?



P.S. Happy Passover to our Jewish friends. :hiding:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 08:32 PM
i think i hate america and dont live there so its all good :thumbs_up
Reply

root
04-11-2006, 08:36 PM
And of course the server that this forum is on resides in the US!!!!! giving you a greater freedom to express ourselves?
Reply

Umm Safiya
04-11-2006, 08:36 PM
:sl:

Not all places in America is bad..
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
:sl:

Not all places in America is bad..
im sry sis i hate denmark aswell :(
Reply

The Ruler
04-11-2006, 08:38 PM
i dont think they actually hate the country but they hate the government and a few of the companies out der......because they think that buying US products is helping the US government to banish the ther muslim countries.

in my opinion, id say that there is nothing i hate about the US. as a matter of fact id really love to go there and give da'wah :happy:.....i think its the best place to give da'wah actually :happy: :thumbs_up
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i think i hate america and dont live there so its all good :thumbs_up

Now that's what I want to here !!! At least you're doing it right !! Now if you could spread that around to the hypocrites here and we'll be in a lot better shape. And if you have friends that are thinking of moving here, talk them out of it, please. Thanks. :hiding:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Tagrid
i dont think they actually hate the country but they hate the government and a few of the companies out der......because they think that buying US products is helping the US government to banish the ther muslim countries.

in my opinion, id say that there is nothing i hate about the US. as a matter of fact id really love to go there and give da'wah :happy:.....i think its the best place to give da'wah actually :happy: :thumbs_up
go and revert bush inshaAllah, then go to the prison and slap sadam and tell him to act like a proper muslim :thumbs_up
Reply

Umm Safiya
04-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I agree with you Taggy..

Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
im sry sis i hate denmark aswell :(
Do you hate all of Denmark, or just the government?
Reply

Cheb
04-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Well it depends. See most Muslims actually have a problem with the U.S government rather than the people. Even Americans have a problem with their government, does that mean they should move out?
The U.S provides plenty of reasons for someone to visit or live there so I dont see why not. This also gives the opportunity to spread Islam.
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tagrid
i dont think they actually hate the country but they hate the government and a few of the companies out der......because they think that buying US products is helping the US government to banish the ther muslim countries.
in my opinion, id say that there is nothing i hate about the US. as a matter of fact id really love to go there and give da'wah :happy:.....i think its the best place to give da'wah actually :happy: :thumbs_up


There are a lot of cool places here, true. But there are cool places in other countries, too. Please do us a favor and go somewhere else. We have enough people here. Thanks. :hiding:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
Yeah, I agree with you Taggy..


Do you hate all of Denmark, or just the government?
when i say a hate a country, i mean the government, never the people. But the government effects the people, and for that i pray they are guided by Allah swt
Reply

Arch_warrior
04-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Thats true i dont hate the country i just hate the goverment , its a goverment built on corruption , its like i scratch your back you scratch mine! through out the last 60 years the american goverment has made a statement claiming to be world police , how many wars since the last 60 yrs can you link america to it! ......i think all!!!
Reply

The Ruler
04-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
There are a lot of cool places here, true. But there are cool places in other countries, too. Please do us a favor and go somewhere else. We have enough people here. Thanks. :hiding:
hey wat u trying to do....tryin ta decrease the population of the US or summink....i smell summink fishyy :? :?

:w:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Cheb
...The U.S provides plenty of reasons for someone to visit or live there so I dont see why not...

That is my point. I see it as selling yourself out to make money or have fun. I wouldn't live in Iran or North Korea for all the money or fun in the world. Why would a 'good Muslim' want to come to the 'home of Satan' ? ( By the way, I love living in the ' home of Satan' ) :hiding:
Reply

Cheb
04-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tagrid
hey wat u trying to do....tryin ta decrease the population of the US or summink....i smell summink fishyy :? :?

:w:
No, judging by his condescending tone I think he is demonstrating his superiority over us Muslims.
Reply

Umm Safiya
04-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
when i say a hate a country, i mean the government, never the people. But the government effects the people, and for that i pray they are guided by Allah swt
:sl:

Alrighty, it was just to make sure.. 'Cause I've met some ppl who blame everything that has happened on us normal citizens or whatever it's called.. But I hate the government too.. :sister: How can't I?:sister: :sister:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Arch_warrior
Thats true i dont hate the country i just hate the goverment , its a goverment built on corruption , its like i scratch your back you scratch mine! through out the last 60 years the american goverment has made a statement claiming to be world police , how many wars since the last 60 yrs can you link america to it! ......i think all!!!


Every person who comes here and makes money pays taxes to the U.S. government. So, in effect, you would be supporting this 'government built on corruption.' Thanks. :hiding:
Reply

j4763
04-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
There are a lot of cool places here, true. But there are cool places in other countries, too. Please do us a favor and go somewhere else. We have enough people here. Thanks. :hiding:
That could be said for Britian too.

I dont think most muslims have a problem with America, just the US Gov (and UK Gov) but when you go to a country you also have to bear in mind there goverment and accept it (till voting day).

Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
im sry sis i hate denmark aswell :(
Well i hope you dont hate Denmark just because of the few people who printed the cartoons, they dont repersent demark, nor to the so called muslim terriosts who bombed the London Underground.
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
when i say a hate a country, i mean the government, never the people. But the government effects the people, and for that i pray they are guided by Allah swt

People elect the government. :hiding:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Cheb
No, judging by his condescending tone I think he is demonstrating his superiority over us Muslims.

I would like to see ALL stay home. Not just Muslims. The "superiority" thing is your hang-up, not mine. I didn't say anything about that. :hiding:
Reply

The Ruler
04-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I would like to see ALL stay home. Not just Muslims. The "superiority" thing is your hang-up, not mine. I didn't say anything about that. :hiding:
may i asku a question....it may b off-topic...but still...y do u keep on using the ":hiding:" smiley :? an at the end of every post too

:w:
Reply

Muezzin
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
From the posts on this site, it is easy to see that most all Muslims on this site don't like the U.S. for one reason or another (morality, politics, T.V. ...)
Please avoid grouping together large groups of people. See, I'm not a US-hater. I don't like certain actions of the US government, but then I don't like certain actions of the UK government either. I live in the UK. Does such discontent make me a hypocrite? I don't think so. I think it's my democratic right as a born and bred British citizen to express my concern with certain of my government's actions.

So, my question is, "Do you think it is hypocritical for Muslims to emigrate to the U.S. just to make money or get an education ?" Why do they hate the U.S. but are able to justify coming to the "Great Satan" for personal gain ? You would think that this would be the last place a Muslim would want to live.
Mmm. What of the Muslims born in the 'Great Satan' (your words)?

Personally, I think it is hypocritical to the max, and I wish the U.S. haters would stay home and work to make their own country better.
I see your point. Though I thought America is the land of the free and all that.

Just to clarify, I'm not a US-hater or a 'West' hater. I've been to the US, and it's a really nice place with nice people. I don't like some of the actions of its goverment, because those particular actions strike me as wrong. The US government is by no means the only one to make a few 'bad decisions' as it were - I don't like Musharaf and the general corruption in the Pakistani government for instance.

The world would be a much better place if people strove against injustice under whichever banner it hides.
Reply

Cheb
04-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I would like to see ALL stay home. Not just Muslims.
I think the Indians were saying the same thing when you guys came.

Originally Posted by jinn & juice
The "superiority" thing is your hang-up, not mine. I didn't say anything about that. :hiding:
No you didnt. It was my opinion that's all.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
People elect the government. :hiding:
but then they dont completely control or support what the government duz :)
Reply

Cheb
04-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Just another point I would like to make. Most countries whether in the West or not have certain flaws that contribute to the suffering of either their or someone else's people. It is impossible to live in a perfect country so usually you have to settle for what suits you best (or with the one you were born in).
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tagrid
may i asku a question....it may b off-topic...but still...y do u keep on using the ":hiding:" smiley :? an at the end of every post too

:w:
i think he doesnt wish to offend any1. He seems friendly enough, lol a bit of an unfriendly topic though :p
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Cheb
I think the Indians were saying the same thing when you guys came. .


I'm sure they were saying a lot more than that . :hiding:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Cheb
Just another point I would like to make. Most countries whether in the West or not have certain flaws that contribute to the suffering of either their or someone else's people. It is impossible to live in a perfect country so usually you have to settle for what suits you best (or with the one you were born in).
this is the reason i consider living in the jungle sometimes. The lions can be my friends ;D
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tagrid
may i asku a question....it may b off-topic...but still...y do u keep on using the ":hiding:" smiley :? an at the end of every post too
:w:


It does have a meaning, but I don't think I should share it at this time. :hiding:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
... He seems friendly enough,...:p

Things aren't always as they 'seem'. :hiding:
Reply

Umm Safiya
04-11-2006, 09:07 PM
So you're saying you aren't friendly, or what?
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
.. The lions can be my friends ;D

That's what Siegfried and Roy thought, too. :hiding:
Reply

Cheb
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i think he doesnt wish to offend any1. He seems friendly enough, lol a bit of an unfriendly topic though :p
Dont be too naive just yet.
Reply

Muezzin
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
It does have a meaning, but I don't think I should share it at this time. :hiding:
The tag is called 'hiding', so you might be scared of retribution. That can't be it though, it's not like you've got a bounty on your head...

The image itself is of a man continually being bludgeoned with a hammer - a manifestation, perhaps, of your feeling of not getting through; of hitting your head against a brick wall?

This is just speculation of course. Maybe it will encourage you to address my earlier post.
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
QUOTE=Abd'Majid;254189]i think i hate america and dont live there so its all good :thumbs_up[/QUOTE]

:giggling: i dont live there either but many muslims do live there pay taxes and are law abidding citizens its not really america it hates it the double standards and the goverment
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
So you're saying you aren't friendly, or what?


Lets stay on topic, please. :hiding:
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
im sry sis i hate denmark aswell :(
brother have u not heard about denmark people are embrassing islam there see from some thing bad to something good Allah knows best :)

and dont forget its not all the people it people with power we dislike we cant hate everyone all we can do is our best and increase the ummah giving good dawah to muslims and non muslims :X hope i never said anything bad:rollseyes
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Please avoid grouping together large groups of people. See, I'm not a US-hater. I don't like certain actions of the US government, but then I don't like certain actions of the UK government either. I live in the UK. Does such discontent make me a hypocrite? I don't think so. I think it's my democratic right as a born and bred British citizen to express my concern with certain of my government's actions.


Mmm. What of the Muslims born in the 'Great Satan' (your words)?


I see your point. Though I thought America is the land of the free and all that.

Just to clarify, I'm not a US-hater or a 'West' hater. I've been to the US, and it's a really nice place with nice people. I don't like some of the actions of its goverment, because those particular actions strike me as wrong. The US government is by no means the only one to make a few 'bad decisions' as it were - I don't like Musharaf and the general corruption in the Pakistani government for instance.

The world would be a much better place if people strove against injustice under whichever banner it hides.



I am talking about people who fly half-way around the world to live in a place they don't like, just to make money. Not disagreeing with your home-government. I still think the vast majority of people on this site are 'U.S. haters' The "land of the free...." stuff doesn't 'flush', anymore. The country is a much different place, now, then when that came out. We need to be more protective. As for the emoticon. You know me, Muezzin. I am :hiding:
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I am talking about people who fly half-way around the world to live in a place they don't like, just to make money. Not disagreeing with your home-government. I still think the vast majority of people on this site are 'U.S. haters' The "land of the free...." stuff doesn't 'flush', anymore. The country is a much different place, now, then when that came out. We need to be more protective. As for the emoticon. You know me, Muezzin. I am :hiding:

why do so many americans work and live in the east and other countries thats tit - for tat in my book one rule for one and none for the others hypocritical:grumbling :rant:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i think he doesnt wish to offend any1. He seems friendly enough, lol a bit of an unfriendly topic though :p

Is this the 'Abdul' from the 'Bangalore ...' days ? :hiding:
Reply

mortazaB
04-11-2006, 09:24 PM
I dont hate the people I hate the adminstratives, the government. US gave out there hand to come to US for refuge, its not like we spinned the glove and our finger landed on America.
Reply

Ghazi
04-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Salaam

Excuse me Jinn&Juice do you actually think you own the land you walking on, this wolrd belongs to allah not a group of people we just live here rent free.
Reply

Muezzin
04-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I am talking about people who fly half-way around the world to live in a place they don't like, just to make money.
Like the Raj? :p ;)

Not disagreeing with your home-government. I still think the vast majority of people on this site are 'U.S. haters'
The vast majority of people on this site are also very young. At the risk of sounding agesit, they're perhaps not as clued up to the fact that evil is not the sole province of a couple of American politicians.

The "land of the free...." stuff doesn't 'flush', anymore. The country is a much different place, now, then when that came out. We need to be more protective.
I see.

As for the emoticon. You know me, Muezzin. I am :hiding:
Darkman? Spider-Man?

Ahhh, Newark Nick! Bangalore Bob!
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
Is this the 'Abdul' from the 'Bangalore ...' days ? :hiding:
why why why [BANANA]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/BANANA]does ur goverment let us in and not stop us then take it up with ur congressman :D
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
Is this the 'Abdul' from the 'Bangalore ...' days ? :hiding:
lol what? theres a million abduls all over the world and im just the slave of the most glorious :) (Alhamdullilah)
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Like the Raj? :p ;)


The vast majority of people on this site are also very young. At the risk of sounding agesit, they're perhaps not as clued up to the fact that evil is not the sole province of a couple of American politicians.


I see.


Darkman? Spider-Man?

Ahhh, Newark Nick! Bangalore Bob!
ITS OSAMA BIN-LADEN!!! I Was wonderin how comes his got connections wiv muezzin. LOL muezzin u sly dawg ;)
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by sheerheart1
why do so many americans work and live in the east and other countries thats tit - for tat in my book one rule for one and none for the others hypocritical:grumbling :rant:

Because the western expats aren't as concerned with what the host government is doing. Their beliefs don't get in the way of making money. But when I hear the way a lot of Muslims talk about the U.S., I can't understand why they would want to come here for ANYTHING. :hiding:
Reply

Snowflake
04-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey, I don't hate America or it's people. I hate evil oppressors whoever they may be. Just happens Bush in one of them. Oh and while you're telling 'us' to get out of America. Drop Bush a line and tell him to get the hell out of Iraq. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jinn & juice
As for the emoticon. You know me, Muezzin. I am :hiding:
I think you wanna bash our heads in :?
Reply

Ghazi
04-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
Because the western expats aren't as concerned with what the host government is doing. Their beliefs don't get in the way of making money. But when I hear the way a lot of Muslims talk about the U.S., I can't understand why they would want to come here for ANYTHING. :hiding:
Salaam

How about DAWA spreading islam in allah's land.
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Excuse me Jinn&Juice do you actually think you own the land you walking on, this wolrd belongs to allah not a group of people we just live here rent free.

That's funny. The Buddhist guy down the street says the world belongs to Buddah. I think they need a good real estate lawyer. :hiding:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
...Ahhh, Newark Nick! Bangalore Bob!



Bingo !!! :hiding:
Reply

Ghazi
04-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
That's funny. The Buddhist guy down the street says the world belongs to Buddah. I think they need a good real estate lawyer. :hiding:
Salaam

Don't worry you'll see who the owner is one day.
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
...I think you wanna bash our heads in


Come on, now !! :hiding:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by islam-truth
Don't worry you'll see who the owner is one day.

Donald Trump ?? I was in Manhatten about two months ago and saw him. :hiding:
Reply

Knut Hamsun
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Arch_warrior
Thats true i dont hate the country i just hate the goverment , its a goverment built on corruption , its like i scratch your back you scratch mine! through out the last 60 years the american goverment has made a statement claiming to be world police , how many wars since the last 60 yrs can you link america to it! ......i think all!!!

By this logic an overwhelming majority of majority-muslim countries/governments are even more detestable! This comment shows you have not traveled much; I am not American(but have lived there before) but have yet to find really any less visibly corrupt countries on earth. Sure, politics is run by the interests with the most money but I defy you to find a reasonable exception(country) to this rule. Half of the non-western countries I have been to boast many roadblocks (ie illigal bribe points along a road) and a sure "get out of jail free card" by paying off the cops. This local corruption is very rare in America.
I think your hatred of America is based in your jealousy of its power and the cajones it has to project this power. Who would have asserted world power/police duty had not America? I shudder to think! Global power is a zero-sum game, someone must and will always fill a vacuum. Think about it.

And no to your "I think all"... That is simply ridiculous. Read a factual book, please.
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
Because the western expats aren't as concerned with what the host government is doing. Their beliefs don't get in the way of making money. But when I hear the way a lot of Muslims talk about the U.S., I can't understand why they would want to come here for ANYTHING. :hiding:

i think it works both way don't u but u have to agree that there are alot of good muslims in america law abididing pay taxes same as anyone as i said i dont hate america but its not a country i would choose to live in look its not america they hate is the hypotheticl goverment who has double standerds like the uk where i am from ...they punish one lot of people and forget the others and what they are doing themselves don't u think and creat hate .towards a country but not its people because i have many friends in the us and not just muslims but of all faiths we have to learn to respect each other live together in the same world but ! and i say but simply for the fact we have tell our goverments no more we want peace in our world this world does not just belong to you but to everyone i am sorry if i am running on a little bit i just think this world belongs to GOD and we are the protectors of it and we are not doing much protection for it at all we are ditroying one another and making alot of hate its time to love what God has given us and not detroy it time to wake up and respect each other time to kick our goverments in to touch in what they are doing and basically stop all the dam bloodsheed(children and women are being killed maimed) [S][MAD]in the name of what !!!!!!!!![/MAD][/S] [MAD]peace no way ![/MAD] [MOUSE]or just some countrys wanting lordship and power over them and wanting to own the people the land ect .
because quiet frankley its always the innocent who get hurt no matter what would u see george bush or tony blair on the front line nnnnnnnnno thousands of innocent soldiers and on the other side thousands of innocent people and both dont want to be there at all [/MOUSE]
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
Because the western expats aren't as concerned with what the host government is doing. Their beliefs don't get in the way of making money. But when I hear the way a lot of Muslims talk about the U.S., I can't understand why they would want to come here for ANYTHING. :hiding:
Hey we only hate bush and ur corrupt government. They allowed the war rememba? Wiv false claims! We dnt hate the people, my best friends family lives in america and i love em!!!!

:sl:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by sheerheart1
does ur goverment let us in and not stop us then take it up with ur congressman :D


I just got off the phone with Sen. Rick Santorum (R. Pa.) and he said you can't live here.You and your friends gotta go. :hiding:
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:52 PM
[MOUSE]
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I just got off the phone with Sen. Rick Santorum (R. Pa.) and he said you can't live here.You and your friends gotta go. :hiding:
[/MOUSE]

[PIE]:giggling: tell him i dont wanna live there at all ;D [/PIE]
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 09:55 PM
[MOUSE]
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Hey we only hate bush and ur corrupt government. They allowed the war rememba? Wiv false claims! We dnt hate the people, my best friends family lives in america and i love em!!!![/MOUSE]
:sl:
:sl:
[PIE]nice reply bro[/PIE]:wasalame
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Hey we only hate bush and ur corrupt government. They allowed the war rememba? Wiv false claims! We dnt hate the people, my best friends family lives in america and i love em!!!! :sl:


But it is OUR government you hate. We don't like that. With out getting off-topic, the Iraq war was a continuation of the first Iraq war because Iraq violated the terms of the cease-fire and defied 17 U.N. resolutions. While WMD's were mentioned as A reason for the war, they weren't the ONLY reason. ( I still believe there ARE WMD's and that they were moved to the Bekka Valley before the war started. See, you guys aren't the only ones with 'wacky' conspiracy theories) :hiding:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
I just got off the phone with Sen. Rick Santorum (R. Pa.) and he said you can't live here.You and your friends gotta go. :hiding:
phone him again and tell him nukes on the way :raging:
Reply

jinn & juice
04-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
phone him again and tell him nukes on the way :raging:



He says he doesn't need any, thanks. He s' got plenty. And BIG ones, too !! :hiding:
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by jinn & juice
But it is OUR government you hate. We don't like that. With out getting off-topic, the Iraq war was a continuation of the first Iraq war because Iraq violated the terms of the cease-fire and defied 17 U.N. resolutions. While WMD's were mentioned as A reason for the war, they weren't the ONLY reason. ( I still believe there ARE WMD's and that they were moved to the Bekka Valley before the war started. See, you guys aren't the only ones with 'wacky' conspiracy theories) :hiding:

[MAD]tell me then why bush did not do the same to isreal being as ariel sharron has broke more un treaties and violated the laws there and stolen peoples land and my neighbour who is a very loverly jew agreed with me[/MAD]
Reply

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
phone him again and tell him nukes on the way :raging:
:giggling:
:rollseyes [MOUSE]: i just hate bush fires don't u giggling: :giggling: :giggling: [/MOUSE]
Reply

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-11-2006, 10:12 PM
jinn & juice is a member who has been banned from this forum nine times.

:threadclo

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:55 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 10:17 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!