/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sister

Hussam
04-12-2006, 05:08 AM
Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatoullahi wa barakatouhou :thankyou: ,

My name is Hussam and while I was searching for knowledge on Islam I happened to stop at this incredible website, Alhamduillah! Well I was never a very good Muslim, astaghfirullah, and use to commit a lot of sins that I am too embarrased to mention. Now I have finally realized what is important in life and thank Allah everyday, Alhamduillah, for putting me on the straight path when I could have just fell astray forever. When I look back at my life it is incredible how I could be in this position in my life, and it really goes to show the mercy of Allah. Whenever I commited these sins (knowingly) there was a little somthing inside of me that said told me to stop but I never listened. Then I finally went to college at the University of Maryland and the MSA (Muslim Student Association) really helped me set my priorities, and serving Allah is #1 on that list. I always wondered why I got a scholarship to the University of Maryland and not to Rutgers University(in New Jersey where I live) and now I see the Rahma of Allah. We must always remember that His Rahma is greater than His wrath and that we can be forgiven for anything as long as we have belief(iman).

I just found this site yesterday and was AMAZED at how much I could learn by just browsing through it. I am not up to the same level as most of you in terms of Islamic knowledge but InshaAllah this site will help me catch up.

Wa salamou 'alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi wa barakatouhou.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sanobar
04-12-2006, 07:26 AM
:sl:
welcome to the forums bro.....have a nice stay! :)
:w:

Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 09:27 AM
[MOUSE]welcome and have a gud time[/MOUSE]

hidaayah
04-12-2006, 12:39 PM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Soldier
04-12-2006, 12:47 PM
[PIE][S]w[/S]
[MOUSE]e[/MOUSE]
[MAD]l[/MAD]
[BANANA]c[/BANANA]
[S]o[/S]
[MOUSE]m[/MOUSE]
[MAD]e[/MAD][/PIE]

julie sarri
04-12-2006, 12:52 PM
:sl: and welcome to the forum:w:

afriend
04-12-2006, 01:26 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy ur stay.

:w:

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 01:36 PM
welcome to the forum enjoy your stay and have fun :p

take care!

al-fateh
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Wa Salam!!!

Welcome to the site

sapphire
04-12-2006, 01:38 PM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay......:)

Slave of Rehman
04-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the Forums.[S][/S]
Jazakallah

broth3r Ali
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
salaam!
welcome to the forum!! :welcome:
ws:brother:

The Ruler
04-12-2006, 08:22 PM

:welcome: to de forum....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.