/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats something thats makes/made your day

Maryam22
04-12-2006, 05:43 AM
:sl:
I just want to know something that has made or makes your day.
One that crosses my mind is this: this happened a couple of years back, I think 2 days before Eid. I was at school. My school had tv moniters on some walls, to annonce news, and general announcments, etc. As far as I remember, it was a day when I was in a not so good mood, because of my assignemnt not saving properly to the disk, 3 days over due, and just generally stressed out. A school assembly was called to farewell a teacher, or something like that. Anyways, we got back from the assembly, I look up to see on one of the monitors reading: to all our muslims students: Eid Mobarak for saturday. i was like awww. wow!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryam22
I just want to know something that has made or makes your day.
One that crosses my mind is this: this happened a couple of years back, I think 2 days before Eid. I was at school. My school had tv moniters on some walls, to annonce news, and general announcments, etc. As far as I remember, it was a day when I was in a not so good mood, because of my assignemnt not saving properly to the disk, 3 days over due, and just generally stressed out. A school assembly was called to farewell a teacher, or something like that. Anyways, we got back from the assembly, I look up to see on one of the monitors reading: to all our muslims students: Eid Mobarak for saturday. i was like awww. wow!!

[S]the day i married my husband and every day Allah gives me to praise him and seeing my husband smile and bow his head to Allah makes my heart sing and tears fill my eyes:) [/S]

extinction
04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
waking up in makkah from the sounds of tahajjud azaan totally amazing feeling

Helena
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM

when i see my mum....when shes upset...am upset...wen shes happy...am happy....love her too bits.....someone makes my day!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
waking up in makkah from the sounds of tahajjud azaan totally amazing feeling
[BANANA]u live in mecca brother i hear the azaan everyday in egypt its wonderfull:):w: [/BANANA]

extinction
04-12-2006, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sheerheart1
[BANANA]u live in mecca brother i hear the azaan everyday in egypt its wonderfull:):w: [/BANANA]
no dont live there but visit almost twice a year...have very close ties with few people in jeddah and medina..

sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
insha'allah proberbley later this year with my husband and mother in law we will take our honeymoon (along awaited honeymoon)lol we were to busy to take before )there and make hajj or umrah and give thanks to Allah for bringing us together insha'allah

extinction
04-12-2006, 11:27 PM
inshallah

BlissfullyJaded
04-13-2006, 12:31 AM

I agree, waking up to adhan in Makkah and Madeenah is the best moment... :wub:

And um, Eid after my bros and dad come back from the masjid all cheerful. :D

F.Y.
04-13-2006, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah
And um, Eid after my bros and dad come back from the masjid all cheerful. :D
Yeah! So true!! :)

When someone sends me a long email, that makes my day. And when random people smile at me and talk to me kindly, that makes my day.

Umm Salama
04-13-2006, 06:08 AM
AS Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

When I sit with old women and see them smile. Awwww sooo cute (really)
And a baby who laughs.
I love them both. Always mushallah..
Walaikum As Salam Wr Wb
Umm Salama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.