/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz help.......

Snowflake
04-12-2006, 07:52 AM
:sl:

I was using my hi-fi & speakers with my PC and getting sound thru the hi-fi speakers. But now that I've detached it all, I have no sound left and none is coming thru' my monitor speakers. I think the holes in my monitor are the speakers..not sure. :?

I went to sounds & audio (speaker settings) and selected 'monitor stereo speakers'. But no luck.

I clicked on 'place volume icon in the taskbar' but got a message saying volume control program has not been added. Go to add/change programs. I clicked on add programs and now am getting a message to add program from floppy or cd. I dont have either. So how can I get my monitor speakers to work. Plz help.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mbaig
04-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Dear sister ,

First make sure that your monitor has an "in build" speaker or not. You can refer to the manual that comes along with the monitor or you can contact any hardware engineer. I think you moniter does not have an "inbuild speakar"

Rest allah knows the best

Snowflake
04-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Thanks for your reply brother. I have these little holes on the bottom corners of my monitor. They look like speakers to me lol. Plus there's a volume button on the side. It's a flat screen Sony make (SDM-X72) if that helps... And I just seen 'audio in- input 1 & audio in-input 2 written on the back of it. Does that mean there should be a lead coming out of one of them to get sound? I feel like, I've gone deaf without any sound :(

Oh and I dunno where the manual is :embarrass:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!