/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel to step up Gaza shelling despite civilian deaths

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 01:44 PM
The Israeli Defense Ministry vowed to intensify its bombardments of Gaza that have so far claimed the lives of more than 16 Palestinians, including children, AFP reported.

"As long as calm does not prevail on the Israeli side, neither will it do so on the Palestinian side," said Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz. "Our operations are going to intensify."

At least 16 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli air strikes and tank shelling since Friday night.

The latest victim was an eight-year-old girl who died on Monday when an Israeli shell hit her house in the Beit Lahiya region in northern Gaza. Seven of her brothers and sisters were also wounded in the Israeli attack.

A seven-year-old boy was also killed in an air strike on Friday.

The Israeli army claims that the operation is aimed at deterring rocket attacks by Palestinian resistance groups, namely Al-Aqsa Martyrs‘ Brigades and the Islamic Jihad.

But Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya said the bombardments were aimed at shattering the will of the Palestinian people.

"The bombardments in the north of the Gaza Strip and in (southern) Khan Yunis ... are part of a political and economic siege of the Palestinian people," said Haniya, whose Hamas party came to power two weeks ago.

"This is an attempt to bring the Palestinian people to their knees and strangle the government which was democratically elected," he added.

Both Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades and the Islamic Jihad vowed to continue their resistance.

"We will continue firing rockets in response to the crimes and Israeli aggressions, namely their assassinations and bombardments against the Palestinian people," Al-Aqsa Brigades spokesman Abu Ahmed told AFP.

A Jihad spokesman also said that his movement would "continue to respond to the Israeli aggression by any means."

Meanwhile, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said that his office contacted the Israeli government over the attacks. "We are making these contacts to stop the Israeli escalation in Gaza," he said.

The Gaza head of the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, John Ging, expressed "great concern" over the situation after visiting UN-run schools which he feared could end up in the firing line.

"There are very real concerns and we want this to be taken into account," he said.

A group of Israeli and Palestinian human rights organizations also urged the Israeli army to end its aggression and cancel its decision to reduce the "safety zone" for artillery fire.

Physicians for Human Rights, B'Tselem, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel, the Al-Mezan Centre for Human Rights and the Gaza Community Mental Health Program warned that "massive artillery fire causes disproportionate harm to the civilian population."

The joint statement said such attacks constitute a "blatant violation of the Basic Rule of the laws of armed conflict, whereby civilians and civilian objects must be distinguished from military objectives."

Meanwhile, a recent poll by Israel’s state television showed that 72% respondents support stepping up the bombardment campaign. And 80% back the government’s decision to severe ties with the Hamas-led government.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
04-12-2006, 01:52 PM
:sl:

Nablus

The Israeli troops forced the worshippers at Al noor mosque in tal street to peel off their clothes. Witnesses said that the soldiers stormed into the Mosque at dawn prayer and checked the worshippers instructing them to strip off.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by G-HaD-Ta-Raaza
The Israeli Defense Ministry vowed to intensify its bombardments of Gaza that have so far claimed the lives of more than 16 Palestinians, including children, AFP reported.

"As long as calm does not prevail on the Israeli side, neither will it do so on the Palestinian side," said Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz. "Our operations are going to intensify."

At least 16 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli air strikes and tank shelling since Friday night.

The latest victim was an eight-year-old girl who died on Monday when an Israeli shell hit her house in the Beit Lahiya region in northern Gaza. Seven of her brothers and sisters were also wounded in the Israeli attack.

A seven-year-old boy was also killed in an air strike on Friday.

The Israeli army claims that the operation is aimed at deterring rocket attacks by Palestinian resistance groups, namely Al-Aqsa Martyrs‘ Brigades and the Islamic Jihad.

But Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya said the bombardments were aimed at shattering the will of the Palestinian people.

"The bombardments in the north of the Gaza Strip and in (southern) Khan Yunis ... are part of a political and economic siege of the Palestinian people," said Haniya, whose Hamas party came to power two weeks ago.

"This is an attempt to bring the Palestinian people to their knees and strangle the government which was democratically elected," he added.

Both Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades and the Islamic Jihad vowed to continue their resistance.

"We will continue firing rockets in response to the crimes and Israeli aggressions, namely their assassinations and bombardments against the Palestinian people," Al-Aqsa Brigades spokesman Abu Ahmed told AFP.

A Jihad spokesman also said that his movement would "continue to respond to the Israeli aggression by any means."

Meanwhile, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said that his office contacted the Israeli government over the attacks. "We are making these contacts to stop the Israeli escalation in Gaza," he said.

The Gaza head of the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, John Ging, expressed "great concern" over the situation after visiting UN-run schools which he feared could end up in the firing line.

"There are very real concerns and we want this to be taken into account," he said.

A group of Israeli and Palestinian human rights organizations also urged the Israeli army to end its aggression and cancel its decision to reduce the "safety zone" for artillery fire.

Physicians for Human Rights, B'Tselem, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel, the Al-Mezan Centre for Human Rights and the Gaza Community Mental Health Program warned that "massive artillery fire causes disproportionate harm to the civilian population."

The joint statement said such attacks constitute a "blatant violation of the Basic Rule of the laws of armed conflict, whereby civilians and civilian objects must be distinguished from military objectives."

Meanwhile, a recent poll by Israel’s state television showed that 72% respondents support stepping up the bombardment campaign. And 80% back the government’s decision to severe ties with the Hamas-led government.
As long as they keep firing rockets into Israle I say the Israeli's should keep going

S_87
04-12-2006, 02:40 PM
oh really?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
knuckles
04-12-2006, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
oh really?
definitely

afriend
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh yeah!

Well, I say AIDS and and Bird flu as well as Sarsarin Aathiyah upon that country!!

I hope all the children of Israel have AIDS and stop reproducing so they will in the end hav no more heirs...LOL...LOLL...LOLL!!!

DEATH TO FILTHY AND UNLAWFUL PIGS!

Israel is a fake country acclaimed through filthy times with the US and Britain.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Oh yeah!

Well, I say AIDS and and Bird flu as well as Sarsarin Aathiyah upon that country!!

I hope all the children of Israel have AIDS and stop reproducing so they will in the end hav no more heirs...LOL...LOLL...LOLL!!!

DEATH TO FILTHY AND UNLAWFUL PIGS!

Israel is a fake country acclaimed through filthy times with the US and Britain.
lol right religion of peace. What was that about respecting the people of the Book again?

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 02:50 PM
we have a right to fight back when being attacked!

afriend
04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by knuckles
lol right religion of peace. What was that about respecting the people of the Book again?
LOL

don't try it....

Cos it wont work.....Religious black mail is a crime.....

They have no mercy for Palestine, I have lost all my tollerance and mercy to that nation......DEATH upon them all.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
LOL

don't try it....

Cos it wont work.....Religious black mail is a crime.....

They have no mercy for Palestine, I have lost all my tollerance and mercy to that nation......DEATH upon them all.
I have mercy for them as long as they aren't launching rockets and blowing up discoteques. If you are launching rockets from a playground that playground is a legitimate target.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
we have a right to fight back when being attacked!
So do Israelis

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Yea who will be victorious in the end i wonder, definitely not the Israelis :rollseyes

afriend
04-12-2006, 02:56 PM
I have mercy for them as long as they aren't launching rockets and blowing up discoteques. If you are launching rockets from a playground that playground is a legitimate target.
Yes they are launching rockets for a reason....Why do you think Israel is the good old chum in all of this?

They are the worst crooks I have ever seen....worse than the Americans......

Their main goal is to eliminate Palestine.......Are you so slow that you can't realise that?

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 02:58 PM
isreali government are the real terrorists not to mention America

afriend
04-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Palestine deserve their Land back....All of it!!!!

Israel are just in the picture cos of their long lost step father, America!

S_87
04-12-2006, 03:01 PM
i see

so if they launch at night when no kids at school its perfectly alright for the school to be attacked at day time? i mean im sure the people launching rockets would hang around. im sure those schools have nothing better to do than hide 'militants'. im sure those kids are really militants. right????

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
i see

so if they launch at night when no kids at school its perfectly alright for the school to be attacked at day time? i mean im sure the people launching rockets would hang around. im sure those schools have nothing better to do than hide 'militants'. im sure those kids are really militants. right????
Easy solution. Don't fire from playgrounds and you don't have to worry about it day or night.

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:04 PM
isreal dont care if they target civilians or not even if they are children or babies, they just wanna kill as much palestians as they can

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Even if there is a cease fire from the Palestinians....Israel are such filthy *******S they will always like to stir the pot again......

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:07 PM
isreal dont care if they target civilians or not even if they are children or babies, they just wanna kill as much palestians as they can
If that was the case there would be no Pals. They are outgunned and outmanned. What could the Pals do toy stop them from wiping them all out?

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Even if there is a cease fire from the Palestinians....Israel are such filthy *******S they will always like to stir the pot again......
The Israeli's stopped all military actions until the homemade rockets started to fly.

S_87
04-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Easy solution. Don't fire from playgrounds and you don't have to worry about it day or night.
lol

so dont show resistance? lol this is a joke

are you a zionist/supporter? because you sure sound one.
in which case theres not much point arguing because you reckon the palestinians are the guilty party. :rollseyes

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Cos then the whole world would get involved to whipp their buts....

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:09 PM
that is the case, and it is the aim of the Terrorist government

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:10 PM
lol

so dont show resistance? lol this is a joke

are you a zionist/supporter? because you sure sound one.
in which case theres not much point arguing because you reckon the palestinians are the guilty party. :rollseyes
They both are guilty. I just tend to side with the people not blowing up Barmitvahs:rollseyes

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Barmitvahs
What the?

You are just Anti Islam all the way...

Why don't u make a biiigg banner saying:

I think Muslims should just get lost and die somewhere.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Cos then the whole world would get involved to whipp their buts....
LOL sure think that. How much outrage is the world showing now? Did the world stop the Hutu and the Tutsis from killing each other? How about the Dafurians?

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Hutu and the Tutsis
The whats and the whos?

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:14 PM
What the?

You are just Anti Islam all the way...

Why don't u make a biiigg banner saying:

I think Muslims should just get lost and die somewhere.
Not at all not anit-Islam just anti-terrorist. I have no problems criticisizing Israeli terror groups, their ultra-conservative groups, IRA, ERA, US conservative militias and so on.

aamirsaab
They both are guilty. I just tend to side with the people not blowing up Barmitvahs:rollseyes
And we as muslims side with the palestinians. But in doing so, we're the bad guys?

knuckles
The whats and the whos?
Rwanda

S_87
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM
sorry we dont have barmitzvahs:rollseyes

but by siding with them youve sided with

the people who stop food coming into palestine

the people who raze homes/farming land etc

the people who stop ambulances getting to hosptial

the people who bomb schools or kill anyone who looks palestinian

the people who try to control masjid al Aqsa

the people who have big spy centres watching every move of palestinians

the people who put up big walls cutting out plaestine

the people who steal land

the people wholl shoot even you if you show your support to palestinians

and the list goes on.
so yh good judgement youve got innit. i must say!

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

And we as muslims side with the palestinians. But in doing so, we're the bad guys?
you're putting words in my mouth. did I say muslims were the bad guys? Didn't I say both sides were guilty?

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Not at all not anit-Islam just anti-terrorist. I have no problems criticisizing Israeli terror groups, their ultra-conservative groups, IRA, ERA, US conservative militias and so on.
criticsizing Israeli terror group? AKA Israeli government you show alot of that

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
you're putting words in my mouth. did I say muslims were the bad guys? Didn't I say both sides were guilty?
Understandable.........

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I put no words in anyones mouth: i hold individuals responsible for their own actions.

Look, if i go out into the streets at this moment in time and say: die israeli scum ,get out of palestine, i'm probably going to get the beating of my life.

If i said: go sharon, it's your birday, i won't. Sad isn't it.

I agree that both sides are doing wrong. To say, however, one is wrong in supporting either side is foolish. Firing upon a playground is sick - no matter who commits it. Somtimes i ask myself: is the enitre world blind and desensitized to this insane violence but me?

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
sorry we dont have barmitzvahs:rollseyes
That goes without saying

but by siding with them youve sided with

the people who stop food coming into palestine
Security issue. They have to be careful of what comes through their boarders. Bombs and all

the people who raze homes/farming land etc
Once agian didn't I say both sides are guilty? The Israeli's have been heavy handed in tactics

the people who stop ambulances getting to hosptial
The red Cresent has been known to smuggle weapons in ambulances. Security reasons

the people who bomb schools or kill anyone who looks palestinian
Strawman and doesn't deserve an answer

the people who try to control masjid al Aqsa
Isn't that area also consider holy to Jews?

the people who have big spy centres watching every move of palestinians

the people who put up big walls cutting out plaestine
Well when you have a people that have a constitution that charter has the destruction of Israel in it I don't blame them

the people who steal land
A lot of Pals left at the request of other Arab governments

the people wholl shoot even you if you show your support to palestinians

and the list goes on.
so yh good judgement youve got innit. i must say!
Strawman

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:23 PM
criticsizing Israeli terror group? AKA Israeli government you show alot of that
Comments like that is why the international community, the US in particular, will never take you seriously

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Comments like that is why the international community, the US in particular, will never take you seriously
Is that so????

Well....unlawful land grabs, and the "I'm gonna get that oil, I don't care who I kill to get it" Attitude will only show the evil side of America more....

S_87
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM

Security issue. They have to be careful of what comes through their boarders. Bombs and all
yh sure

Once agian didn't I say both sides are guilty? The Israeli's have been heavy handed in tactics
you say that but then you show something different

The red Cresent has been known to smuggle weapons in ambulances.
yh sure. lol lol lol. dont believe everything the isralie army says.

Strawman and doesn't deserve an answer
it the truth.

Isn't that area also consider holy to Jews?
our masjid

Well when you have a people that have a constitution that charter has the destruction of Israel in it I don't blame them
ok sure. so when palestinians hit out then i dont blame them

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Well...About the Ambulances......What happens wen someone is hurt, or ginig birth to a child?

The Israelis will come running with their Ambulances?

Wont they?

Such great people these Israelis are....'the chosen ones'

Their chosen Lips can kiss my Chosen ****

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Well...About the Ambulances......What happens wen someone is hurt, or ginig birth to a child?

The Israelis will come running with their Ambulances?

Wont they?

Such great people these Israelis are....'the chosen ones'

Their chosen Lips can kiss my Chosen ****
What do you think would happen if an Israeli ambulance went into Pal territory? It would be all shot up.

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:48 PM
What do you think would happen if an Israeli ambulance went into Pal territory? It would be all shot up.
LOL

Well.....If there was a service provided by the Israelis that will benefit the Palestinians, then there will be no need for a shoot up.....

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Yea right that's what the isrealis will do

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Yea right that's what the isrealis will do
LOL

But think about it....

If that happened, then do you think that Palestinians would destroy their only form of medical transport???

I think not...

knuckles
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
LOL

But think about it....

If that happened, then do you think that Palestinians would destroy their only form of medical transport???

I think not...
They've stormed UN offices and embassies before and these are the ones that help them so there's no telling what the Pals would do.

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:55 PM
They've stormed UN offices and embassies before and these are the ones that help them so there's no telling what the Pals would do.
Hmm.....

And u r the most negative minded person I've ever come into contact with.... :'(

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 03:59 PM
This is no different to what many Israeli militants have done. The only difference is, we all know what the Israeli army is capable of doing - and it isn't nice. Yet, palestinians who fight back are in the wrong (this is the general attitude shown by today's people - mainly non-muslim). Granted, some methods i disagree with completely (suicide bombings for example)

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:17 PM
these are the real terrorist, they criomes against innocent ppl are soo much that it'll take centuries to name all of them!

Israeli snipers shoot girl 20 times as she was walking to school

IDF kills girl, 13, on her way to school
AMOS HAREL and ARNON REGULAR
Ha'aretz, 8 October 2004

Israeli soldiers shot dead a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in the southern Gaza Strip yesterday.

Five other Palestinians were killed in the Strip in three separate incidents, bringing the Palestinian death toll to at least 77 since the start of Operation Days of Penitence a week ago.

Military sources admitted yesterday that the killing of Iman Alhamas was a mistake. They said the case was being investigated and confirmed the possibility that she had been shot from several posts.

The girl was shot dead on her way to school, accompanied by two classmates. She was wearing her school uniform and carrying her book bag, which military sources said was suspected of containing explosives. Medical sources in Gaza said the girl was hit by 20 bullets.

After Israel Defense Forces troops fired a warning shot, the girl dropped her bag and tried to run away. The troops then shot her dead. She was about 400 meters from the school. The troops did not find any explosives or weapons in her schoolbag.

At the same time, Palestinian militants opened fire at the IDF post from the neighboring Rafah area.

"When the soldiers fired in the air, the girl threw her bag and tried to flee," said H., a mechanic of Tel Sultan who witnessed the shooting. "The bullets hit the bag and then the girl."

H. said the child was about 50 meters from the military posts when the soldiers started shooting in the air. "She started running and the soldiers started firing hails of bullets at her. She was hit in the arm and fell on the ground, but they went on shooting," he said.

H., who called an ambulance, said the girl was shot from several posts, not only from the one nearest to her.

Her body was left on the ground for almost two hours, until the IDF enabled Palestinian medical teams to approach her.

"The incident occurred in a place forbidden to Palestinians," military sources said. The soldiers said this was not the usual way to school and that her being near the post was not accidental, and she was probably sent by terrorists to check the soldiers' alertness.

The sources said the soldiers were shooting at an adult woman in a sterile area, where anyone who enters is doomed. "In any case, the army is checking why the soldiers fired at the child and why so many bullets were fired," they said.

However, Palestinian sources said this was Iman's and her schoolmates' usual route to school.

The distance between the girl and soldiers was so great that even if she had carried explosives she in no way endangered their safety, military sources said.

Meanwhile, an Israel Air Force attack helicopter fired a missile at a car traveling in the Shati refugee camp near Gaza City yesterday evening, killing the Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza, Bashir Al-Dabash, and his bodyguard, Ahmed Al-Ar'er.

The IDF said in a statement that it had targeted the vehicle, adding that Dabash, 38, was responsible for dozens of attacks on Israeli civilians and soldiers. He was directly responsible for the deaths of eight Israelis. The two men were also said to be involved in the production of weapons, including Qassam rockets.

http://www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org/node.php?id=1432

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:18 PM
====

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:19 PM
ok now let's see that story from a nuetral source like Rueters or AP

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:20 PM
you love denying the truth :rollseyes

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 04:21 PM
"The incident occurred in a place forbidden to Palestinians,"

So now palestines are forbidden to enter certain areas in there own freakin country. For God's sake, she was a 13 year old girl going to school.

ok now let's see that story from a nuetral source like Rueters or AP
Which will say the same thing except it will leave out the fact the girl was on her way to school.

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
"The incident occurred in a place forbidden to Palestinians,"

So now palestines are forbidden to enter certain areas in there own freakin country. For God's sake, she was a 13 year old girl going to school.
this isn't new it happend alot they shoot women taking their kids to school in middle of the streets.

afriend
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
this isn't new it happend alot they shoot women taking their kids to school in middle of the streets.
AIDS be to them......

Then bird flu to their families!

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
AIDS be to them......

Remeber brother Respcet the People of the Book. Pray on it.

afriend
04-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Remeber brother Respcet the People of the Book. Pray on it.
these people are not the people off the book.

I respect the Jews and Christians who walk on the street with a life.....

NOTE!!

ZIONISTS are not a part of the people of the book :)

CHECK AND MATE!!

j4763
04-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Why there families? There Innocent arn't they? They didn't kill anyone!

afriend
04-12-2006, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
So are the Palestinian families of the militants.....

They're innocent aren't they? They didn't kill anyone!

Kittygyal

but then again that's what they deserve!

take care

aamirsaab
They didn't kill anyone!
Neither did the girl who got shot 20 times by snipers.

P.s; both are just as bad (wishing death upon someone and killing someone).
p.p.s; bro iqram, take a deep breath - chill out, you're angry. calm doon.

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 04:37 PM

that is so true there both the same to be honest!

take care

afriend
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
but then again that's what they deserve!

take care
easy now....

I must admit to a terrible mistake!

This is not Islam, this is revenge and hatered!

Islam never taught this.....

Forgive my anger.

j4763
04-12-2006, 04:39 PM
No your right she didn't. If someone killed my sister i would wish deaf on the killer not his family, they played no part in the killing!

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 04:39 PM
easy now....

I must admit to a terrible mistake!

This is not Islam, this is revenge and hatered!

Islam never taught this.....

Forgive my anger.

o well never mind :X

take care

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 04:40 PM
No your right she didn't. If someone killed my sister i would wish deaf on the killer not his family, they played no part in the killing!
Agreed.

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
o well never mind :X

take care
I'm gonna ask you a question and I'm not trying to offend. Are you agreeing with people just to be agreeing? Do you truly feel the way you express? The reason I express this is becuase you turned an around awful quick when iqram did. You can't let someone else decide your views for you. Iqram is sincere in his views and I respect him for that even if I don't agree with him. You have to learn that only you walk alone with Allah and only you have to answer for what you say. It is not wise to speak if the words are not your own. If I am wrong then I apologize for my comments.

afriend
04-12-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna ask you a question and I'm not trying to offend. Are you agreeing with people just to be agreeing? Do you truly feel the way you express? The reason I express this is becuase you turned an around awful quick when iqram did. You can't let someone else decide your views for you. Iqram is sincere in his views and I respect him for that even if I don't agree with him. You have to learn that only you walk alone with Allah and only you have to answer for what you say. It is not wise to speak if the words are not your own. If I am wrong then I apologize for my comments.
Waoh!!!!

Wisdom!

Nice!

*should expect a few reps, more than once to get rid og the 1s that I gave to decrease it*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.