/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A small message to the Muslims who do not pray regularly

ivanna25
04-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Peace be upon everyone,

We all know that God cursed the Satan ( al-shaytan) because he refused to kneel to Adam ( peace be upon him) - who is a human being like us -, so what about those who refuse to kneel to God and do their prayers??????

God says in surah "Al-Maun or Neighborly Needs": ( So woe to the worshippers (4)

Who are neglectful of their prayers (5) ).

Start praying and pray on time before it is toooooooooooo late.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
04-12-2006, 06:01 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah sister!

Well.....I haven't missed a single prayer for the past 2 years now ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!

But I have one problem, sometimes I pray my salaah late, as Khadhaa.....

I need this problem solved.

:w:

sapphire
04-12-2006, 06:06 PM
how can u say u havnt missed if u reading it as qaza ! thts missing it, is it not ??

thnks fr tht sister :thumbs_up

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
how can u say u havnt missed if u reading it as qaza ! thts missing it, is it not ??

thnks fr tht sister :thumbs_up
Yeah.

But I haven't missed it completely by letting it slip away.....Like some ppl do.....

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
extinction
04-12-2006, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Yeah.

But I haven't missed it completely by letting it slip away.....Like some ppl do.....

:)

hmm good point inshallah I need to make up for all my missed salaah also

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
hmm good point inshallah I need to make up for all my missed salaah also
I've done that too :)

BUT OH BOY!!!

It took a long time......

extinction
04-12-2006, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I've done that too :)

BUT OH BOY!!!

It took a long time......
well im going for 40 days in may(waits for people to say its bid'ah) so inshallah I can make up for a lot then also I try and not miss any from now on so its only 2 years to make up for..only 2...:hiding:

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:15 PM
well im going for 40 days in may(waits for people to say its bid'ah) so inshallah I can make up for a lot then also I try and not miss any from now on so its only 2 years to make up for..only 2...:hiding:
ONLY??????

It took me i think 3 months to make up for about a year......And I was doing it like mad!!!

But what's wiv May?

extinction
04-12-2006, 06:24 PM
well have you ever heard of liek people who go for 40days and 4 months and 3 days and all that Im sure you have its very common in england compared to here in america

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:26 PM
U mean ppl who go with the Jamaat?

Like tour mosques..LOL

And give Da'wah and all that.

extinction
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
exactly...

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:29 PM
exactly...
Well good on ya!!

Perfect time to do it....u got plenty of time to do it then...If I had 40 free days to do my hifz.......I dunno i wud have done atleast 5-10 Juz......

May Allah make me a haafiz quick...

AMEEN!

extinction
04-12-2006, 06:32 PM
aameen...becoming hafiz isnt the hard part its the keeping it in your heart at all times thats hard...

afriend
04-12-2006, 06:37 PM
aameen...becoming hafiz isnt the hard part its the keeping it in your heart at all times thats hard...
I hear that like 10000 times a day.......

But inshallah I'll put it to good use inshallah!

ishkabab
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
well have you ever heard of liek people who go for 40days and 4 months and 3 days and all that Im sure you have its very common in england compared to here in america
oh thats MashAllah sooo cool bro ur going for 40days...my dua's are with u !!!...do u have any idea where u headed for in 40days?...make the best of them days...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.