/* */

PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE CHILDREN TO RELIGION LIFE

WomanOfJihad
12-30-2004, 05:55 PM
GUIDE CHILDREN TO RELIGION LIFE.

The second advice is to teach children manners. Etiquettes of worship include compliance of ones religious duties and social manners is to behave in a manner that no one is inconvenienced. Parents today ignore teaching these things to their children. They do not put the on the path of allah swt and do not teach Islamic manners. However they follow the immodest ways of the west and put their children on that road. A child who is unable to recite the Shahadah knows how to wear a trouser and to wear a tie. What is it that parents do? They do not justify their Islamic way of life but adopt everything that is from the west.

May Allah swt Cause us to understand (Ameen)

The third advice is to marry off children when they attain puberty. These days this advice is ignored to allow children to continue with their education. Even girls do not marry although they reach the age of thirty years and more. First, it is because they may pursue their education and then it is because they do not find a match( equally educated). If there is a boy highly educated, he has his eyes on a western lady. When marriage does not take place and sex is excited especially fro viewing sexual films, the result is sex outside marriage and plethora of babies on the streets who have no parents to care for them. While the sin is on the perpetrators, it also falls on parents who allow delay in marriage of their children. Where parents do try to coax their sons and daughters into marriage the children do not agree, the parents are observed of al sins.

Women do not need to obtain education to the level of B.A , M.A., or P.H.D. or doctors of medicine. Is islam the husband is responsible for the household expenses. It is not necessary for a girl to go to college. She must study the quran, religious teachings and what is necessary of accounts in the seclusion of her home.

Modern people may find our ideas unacceptable but it is like medicine. However unspittalatable the dose has to be swallowed. Similarly, those who do not pursue the true path must listen to the advice and reform to attain success in this life and the next.

(InshAllah)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Assalamu alaikum

A good read

Khayal
09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Md Mashud
09-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Jazakallah, I enjoyed the first part

Modern people may find our ideas unacceptable but it is like medicine.
I think that, marriage at attainment of puberty, has been overly stressed.

If there is a boy highly educated, he has his eyes on a western lady
I have witnessed so many incidences far from this fact.

While the sin is on the perpetrators, it also falls on parents who allow delay in marriage of their children.
To assume that everyone at puberty is ready for marriage in the modern day is quite far from practical truth imo. We must understand certain differences in times - Not be like those who call our Prophet :saw: a child abuser for marrying a 6/9 year old. We know, that maturity was attained much quickly before, nor was life expectancy as high before.

It would be wrong to put people under more maturity and responsibility they can handle.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
09-08-2007, 10:24 PM
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
:salamext:

is this from a book or is this your opinion, sister. I agree that religious knowledge is the most important type of knowledge however the worldly knowledge should not be neglected.

format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
It is not necessary for a girl to go to college. She must study the quran, religious teachings and what is necessary of accounts in the seclusion of her home.

Modern people may find our ideas unacceptable but it is like medicine. However unspittalatable the dose has to be swallowed. Similarly, those who do not pursue the true path must listen to the advice and reform to attain success in this life and the next.

(InshAllah)
I agree that as women, when we have kids, they should receive our utmost attention in order to raise them as good Muslims. but it is also necessary for the mothers to have education themselves. I don't see why sisters can't go to college. going to college doesn't necessarily mean that a sister will be working in the future while the children are neglected. I go to college but my dad didn't send me to school to train for a job. he wants me to be knowledgeable in other areas.

wasalam
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.