/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Planning a khutbah book...

afriend
04-13-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl:

I need some help!

I'm compiling all of sheikh Shuraim's (HA) khutbahs and making it into a book as I feel that they are too precious...precious pearls...:wub:

I do not intend to make a profit or anything on this book...And even if I do, all my profits will go to charity and Sheikh Shuraim (HA)

But I have a small problem, do I need consent from Sheikh?

If I do...then how will I get in touch ? :?

Jazakallah in advance brothers and sisters.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Getting in touch with the sheikh? hmm you could always go to saudi and try meeting him in his room...its not that hard and he isnt so hard to meet and greet...but otherwise I don't know...

S_87
04-13-2006, 02:39 PM

A whys this in cyber counselling

B this ite might help you as some of his khutbahs are already translated :thumbs_up http://www.alharamainsermons.org/

afriend
04-13-2006, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

A whys this in cyber counselling

B this ite might help you as some of his khutbahs are already translated :thumbs_up http://www.alharamainsermons.org/
A) Cos I need help! LOL

B) Jazakallah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
04-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Salaam.

If it's for personal use and reference only, I wouldn't think you would. I don't see the Sheikh having copywritten his Khutbah's, and with it being for knowledge and Islam's purpose, he most certainly wouldn't mind if anyone re-printed or distrubuted them.

Heck, if they're all over the Internet, then you should be able to make a book out of them too.

afriend
04-13-2006, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
C) why just SS ? there are many other Khateebs frm the haramain n other places... some even better... like Sheikh Hudhaify...etc
Let's take it one step at a time inshallah....Imagine dong all Imams at once......

I'll give it a few weeks and I'll be in my grave.....

I'll start off with my favourite, then I'll go on to making others...DEFINATELY HUZAIFY!!! AS WELL AS BUDAIR!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.