Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Soldier
04-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Salaams
Can u please describe what u r posting so that we know in advance

Pure Imaan
04-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Asalamualaikum
I watched the video and it was REALLI GOOD mashallah, jazakhallah brother for postn that, do u no the name of the speaker cuz he truly is a motivational speaker mashallah and grabbed my attention even thou the different lectures in the video were short

hamzaa
04-13-2006, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami
Asalamualaikum
I watched the video and it was REALLI GOOD mashallah, jazakhallah brother for postn that, do u no the name of the speaker cuz he truly is a motivational speaker mashallah and grabbed my attention even thou the different lectures in the video were short
W/salaam

His name is Shaykh Khalid Yasin

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
04-13-2006, 09:59 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah Brother, very gud sharing..jazaak ALLAH khayr. :rose:

:w:

Pure Imaan
04-14-2006, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
W/salaam

His name is Shaykh Khalid Yasin

Jazakhallah brother, mashallah he was realli gud, jazakhallah brother again for postn that video

Umu 'Isa
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
wow that was really inspirational..
jazak Allah khair!!

F.Y.
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Salam
He's a great speaker mashallah. You know the one where he jumped up pretending there was a rat and showing how females would react to seeing it?
He did that one at my university. He's wonderful, mashallah.

hamzaa
04-14-2006, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Salam
He's a great speaker mashallah. You know the one where he jumped up pretending there was a rat and showing how females would react to seeing it?
He did that one at my university. He's wonderful, mashallah.
W/salaam, mind you quite a few brothers would probably respond in the same manner!;D

SuperME
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
thank u

extinction
04-20-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
W/salaam, mind you quite a few brothers would probably respond in the same manner!;D

I know I would lol......

hamzaa
05-24-2006, 02:44 PM

^^^

snowdropjasmine
05-24-2006, 03:12 PM
real good one

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.