/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do You love Allah?

Z
04-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Now we've all had a go at revealings our bad habits and sins, and also sharing our more embarassing moments. Don't you think it's time we start sharing out thoughts about why we love our Lord?

Even thinking about his creation and his bounties is reward in itself. (Or so I've been told.)

Insha Allah I'll make a start.

I love Allah because he feeds, clothes, and looks after me properly even though I have no job and currently studying with hardly any time to work. :)

(Just imagine if a non-muslim stumbles across this topic and sees how we love out Lord, surely it will inspire them right?)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lateralus63
04-29-2005, 11:45 AM
To give me a shot at paradise, hey, i couldve been an animal without free will and at the day of judgement and then just turn into dust, but no, im a human being, and i have a chance to go to the most amazing place ever created.

Far7an
04-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Subhanallah :love: Good topic

I love Allah because he guided me to Islam..

I love Allah because I know he will forgive me eventhough I will sin repeatedly.

I love Allah because he has provided for me.

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:48 AM
i love Allah because he is my Creator
i love Allah becasue he has provided me my parents
i love Allah becasue he is the Almighty

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ammar
04-29-2005, 12:44 PM
I love Allah because he is my MAster
I love Allah because he has given me the best parents
I love Allah because i feel him

Sahabiyaat
04-29-2005, 01:39 PM
i love Allah because he always seems to forgive and guide me no matter how disobedient i am
i love Allah because he will always love more than anyone else.
i truly love my creator.

Far7an
04-29-2005, 01:41 PM
I know I have stated 3 reasons, but if you have more you wish to share, feel free InshaAllah:)

MashaAllah some good responses though

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Allah has provided me life to worship Allah and follow his Prophet Muhammad saw

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Mashallah KI :thumbs_up .

I love Allah because he is Allah. Because he is my only friend the one i can talk to with out saying anything, the one who is there for me even if i sin because no matter what i do he accepted my du'aas,because he always listened and was there to comfert me through his words ( the Quran). because he has promised me Jannah and warned me from the Hell fire.because he is closer to me then my jugular veins because he Loves me.Because I am muslim. :'(

"Say: "If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. For Allah is the Oft Forgiving and the Most Merciful" (3:31)."

Brother_Mujahid
04-29-2005, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ammar
I love Allah because i feel him
acha ???

i love Allah because........

he gave me life, and was born in a muslim family....... as well as a healthy body.

theres loads of things you can think of which we can all be thankful because Allah gave them to us.

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 02:40 PM
i love Allah because he is my Lord and Creator

Danish
04-29-2005, 03:11 PM
:sl:
I love Allah because Allah is Allah. He is the creater of all things. He provided with a beautiful formula to lead my life, without our most beloved Prophet Muhammed (PHUB) my life would be nothing. He provided all the requiremntes for me to lead life on this planet and to worship him

أحمد
04-29-2005, 03:19 PM

:D I love Allah; and the Quran and Sunnah provides it's explanation . . . (Applies to all Muslims: One cannot be a true Muslim without it)

:w:

khal_75
04-29-2005, 03:23 PM
alhamdoolila! we love allah

BlissfullyJaded
04-30-2005, 06:27 AM

I love Allah because He is the only I can turn into times of need. I love Allah because of the mercy He has shown on me, and granted me guidance and prevented me from going astray. I love Allah for making Muslims a compassionate brotherhood (and sistahood. ;)). :love:

*charisma*
04-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I love Allah for being there whenever i need him, to know someone is watching over me and feel them inside of me wherever i am, for granting us an ummah so we can watch and help eachother, for making it so our ummah can only get closer and never farther apart, i love Allah because he has set us boundries in this life for us to protect us, and keep us close to him, i love Allah because he is All knowing All wise, i love Allah because the closer we are to him the farther it sets us from the rest of the crazy world, i love Allah because no matter whether im dead or alive this love goes on forever, i love Allah because he has granted me EVERYTHING I NEED to live successfully in this life and to help others the same way he helps me and everything else. I love Allah because anything else i have in this world is just a bonus...every gift he has given me is worth so much. Alhemdulilah i have eyes, hands, ears, a mouth, legs, feet,all of my senses, etc, Alhemdulilah he has granted me life and accepted me as the one to take his test to give me a chance at his Jannah....I love Allah because i can truly see what this world is and how it should affect us all, and all these beautiful miracles around us that people reject because they have been there all their lives. I love Allah because one man that he sent down for us has helped create this true inner peace that took centuries to recieve....and look at what most of us have become to be. the way i love Allah there arent even any words to describe...but that of what we have in our vocabulary, i love Allah till my death and even after the akhira.....

Alhemdulilah Alhemdulilah Alhemdulilah

without Allah in our lives we have no life to live.....

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

h1jabi_sista
04-30-2005, 05:06 PM
this is a nice thread mashallah!

i love allah because when im sad i turn to allah and he helps me!
i love allah because when im happy i turn to allah and he makes me grateful alhamdulilah!
i love allah because he showed me who i am and what i am.
allah subhana watha allah protects me, and is always with me.
i love allah because he bestows soooo many favours to me alhamdulilah
i love allah because i know allah loves me!! :p

Protected_Diamond
04-30-2005, 05:08 PM
I love allah (s.w.a) because when ever i am feeling down or upset he is always there for me, and when i read the holy quran sharif i feel much better and relaxed-same goes for salaah :)

Allah (s.w.a) blessed me with so much things that no-one else can give! :thumbs_up

*charisma*
04-30-2005, 05:48 PM
edit

Ibn Syed
04-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Great thread. I always think of Allah when I need help or something else like that.

Z
04-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Wow, I feel so inspired! I just want to pray more and more now.

I love Allah so much because he blessed me with creativity. :D

Ibn Syed
04-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Also my answer.

Z
05-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Suhaib reported that Allah(swt)'s Messenger (salillahu alaihi wa salam) said: Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (Allah (swt)), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.

'Tis Sahih.

------
07-06-2006, 09:07 AM
I love Allah swt because of everything he has provided for me! Also, because Allah swt created me into a family that practices Islam! Alhamdulillah! Allahu Akbar!

Riya90
07-06-2006, 10:58 AM
I love Allah because He gave me everything I have, He's always there for me and without Him I'd be nothing...

------
07-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Takbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry I cudnt resist :embarrass

sevgi
07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Its a question we never consider enough and all answer seem cliche but they seem cliche coz theyre all rite and beautiful...

i love Allah because he is capable of everything and has shocked me time and time again with his blessings...things i wud bet my life on not occurring have become reality for me...Allahuakbar!!!

Riya90
07-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Takbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
lol ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Malaikah
07-06-2006, 11:13 AM

Because He is PERFECT

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.