/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wow....

muzna
04-15-2006, 05:09 AM
assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters
i started a thread last night which got 87 replies in no time..it was moved to the sisters section and now i'm unable to access my own thread..anyway...i dreamt last night that my thread had acrued just 25 replies...this morning when i logged in i got a message from a moderator that more than half the responses to my post had to be deleted...and now there are 31 replies..cool huh...
salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lush
04-15-2006, 05:15 AM
Eh, they probably deleted all of my messages. You know, subversion, anger, et cetera, et cetera. Can't have that! :giggling:

Lush
04-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Perhaps now all that's left are the message talking about how beautiful female circumcision is, and how gross female bodies are. I wouldn't know. They won't let me access the sisters' forum, even though I'm a sister in humanity. ;)

muzna
04-15-2006, 05:17 AM
i just thought it was cool that i dreamt that they deleted the replies and it actually happened

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lush
04-15-2006, 05:18 AM
Who knows? Maybe you've got, like a 6th sense! :rollseyes

muzna
04-15-2006, 05:19 AM
i think we all do..

Khaldun
04-15-2006, 05:20 AM
:sl:

Altho its very nice that you dream about LI at night, this thread will get side tracked soon.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!