/* */

PDA

View Full Version : things that are true about urself-that u r not perfect.

shudnt_have
04-15-2006, 05:24 AM
I mean, that's true we are not perfect. We are imperfect.ALLAH is perfect alone.

But there are times, I feel so sad about things I lack. I qualities I dont posses. Mind U i am still working on some of them..but

there are things that cant be changed abt *me* only with WIll of ALLAH.

then how does one go about accepting that? that i will still have that part of me? it is ok for be worried about it b/c it is a big deal for being different!!...

but at the same time I shouldnt lose sleep over it?

I mean..i am making supplication..buttttttt i still need help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
renak
04-15-2006, 06:06 AM
I would suggest that you keep reminding yourself that you were created by God and he did not create humans to be perfect. Learn to love yourself for who you are, and realize that by making a conscience effort to improve yourself on a daily basis, you are pleasing God.

Al-Zaara
04-15-2006, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
I would suggest that you keep reminding yourself that you were created by God and he did not create humans to be perfect. Learn to love yourself for who you are, and realize that by making a conscience effort to improve yourself on a daily basis, you are pleasing God.
:sl:

That's right.
I couldn't have said it better, sister renak. :)

:w:

afriend
04-15-2006, 10:03 AM
:sl:

This is what I do at times to keep me going...Always think of those who are less fortunate, those who are disabled, deformed etc.

Always Thank Allah for what he has given you, as he has created you specially, you have a unique pattern of fingerprint, no human ever to walk the earth will ever have the same finger print patter as you, this shows that Allah has taken the time to perfect you....So don't think of yourself as to be 'not goo enough' etc.

I hope that helps.

May Allah be with you.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I mean, that's true we are not perfect. We are imperfect.ALLAH is perfect alone.

But there are times, I feel so sad about things I lack. I qualities I dont posses. Mind U i am still working on some of them..
Alhemdulilah...

but there are things that cant be changed abt *me* only with WIll of ALLAH.
then dont fritter over them so much, there is a reason they cant be changed subhanallah..

then how does one go about accepting that? that i will still have that part of me? it is ok for be worried about it b/c it is a big deal for being different!!...

but at the same time I shouldnt lose sleep over it?

I mean..i am making supplication..buttttttt i still need help.
Some words of wisdom from my G-pa...
There is a reason every creature has its imperfections. Allah alone is perfect and he created Islam to be perfect, but its followers were made to be imperfect because that's the only way we will learn how to repent and feel that we need Allah, its the only way we wont be so arrogant to others because we are just as equally imperfect as they are subhanallah. How beautiful is it to sit with your hands facing the sky and youre eyes tearing while you're in du'a asking for forgiveness and how much more beautiful is it to have Allah answer those du'as? If we were perfect, what would we ask from our Lord?

Imperfection is perfect. No rose can look exactly like the next, but all are beautiful subhanallah. Always keep in du'a sis and thank Allah for everything you have. Your imperfections to someone else may be the biggest blessing but you just dont notice it.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Maimunah
04-15-2006, 06:54 PM
salaam
this world is hell for the believers and paradise for the disbeleivers.
be patient n inshaallah everything will go ok for u
inshaallah allah will answer ur prayers
have sabr:)
wasalaam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-15-2006, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
subhanAllah

:thumbs_up

:) :) :)

lolwatever
01-19-2007, 09:47 AM
renaks advise was real good!

keep in mind that every dua you make int his world will be answered either in this world or hereafter... and in hereafter you'll wish that non of your dunya duas where accepted so u can swap em for rewards... :)

all the bset
salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.