/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salaamu Alaikum

trunature
04-15-2006, 07:39 AM
I am new to the site alhumdililah. I have just been in formed that a man has interests in getting married. I am currently waiting for him and my wali to have discussions. Unfortunatly he lives in seattle and Im in Atlanta. So because I have a son that becomes an issue of who relocates. How soon Do we get married? Im basically on this site looking for answers and networking with other muslimahs. So inshallah looking forward to conversing with you.

:thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
04-15-2006, 10:12 AM
:sl:

I hope you are in firm Iman.

I don't think I can give much guidance on this subject, maybe the sisters will be able to help you out inshallah.

But anyway, welsome and I hope you find the answers you are looking for here soon.

May Allah be with you.

:w:

akulion
04-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Walikum salam

to the forum I am sure you will find much help here :D

In my opinion you should get married asap! Because one should hurry to get married and not delay it for too long because opportunities in life come and go. But that dosent mean either that you marry blindly! Ofcourse take the necessary steps to investigate etc.

As fo your son, I believe that rather than center everything around your son (i.e. the decision to who should move) the decision should be taken by you and the fiancee based on other aspects such as which area is good to live in, more islamic, safer, etc etc. The reason I say not to base it on your son is simple: Kids can adapt easily to changing environments since they dont have financial obligations etc and depend solely on their parents. Plus kids dont have an idea really of where would be a good place to live.

But for the parents moving can be a financially taxing event also they have to look at the job market and lots of other aspects as well. So best discuss it with Mr. fiancee when applicable.

Bro Aku

afriend2
04-15-2006, 10:56 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI sister,:)

in regards to your issue please post it in the CYBER COUNCELLING section and inshAllah im sure you will get many helpful responses! :)

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
04-15-2006, 11:09 AM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay......:)

Maimunah
04-15-2006, 12:28 PM
salaam
welcome:)
use the CYBER COUNSELLING section and u will get help there inshaallah::)
welcome:)

hidaayah
04-15-2006, 03:23 PM
:w: and welcum here..have a beneficial stay here inshallah..

al-fateh
04-15-2006, 03:43 PM
[PIE]Welcome to the site![/PIE]

mortazaB
04-15-2006, 05:02 PM
:sl: Welcome!

julie sarri
04-15-2006, 06:05 PM
:sl: welcome:w:

The Ruler
04-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Salam...:)

:welcome: n enjoy!! :) :)

Sanobar
04-17-2006, 03:23 AM
:sl:
welcome
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.