/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rasulullah S.A.W. said ..

Beblessed
04-15-2006, 11:29 PM
In The Name Of Allah,

The most Beneficent, The most Gracious, The most Merciful

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "Jannat lies under the feet of your mother."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "If you read the kalima with conviction just once,
Jannah becomes upon you."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "A women who reveals her body or even wears tight
fitting clothes wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "The dust which settles on a man while he is out in
the path of Allah; not only the fire, but the smoke of Jahannam is haraam
for those parts of the body."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "I only curse 3 types of people;

1. Those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old
age.

2. Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of
Ramadan.

3. Those people who don not say, 'Salallahu -Alayhay- -Wa-Aalahay Wasallam'
when my name is mentioned."

Rasulullah S.A.W said, "An intelligent person is one who is constantly
thinking about and preparing for death."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "It is better for a man that a steel nail be driven
through the centre of his head rather than if he touches the palm of a
strange women."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-15-2006, 11:29 PM
jazakallah!!! I loved this post!!

Ghazi
04-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Salaam
."
"If you read the kalima with conviction just once,
Jannah becomes upon you."
So what about someone who did it once then becomes bad and does major sins ect.

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 11:45 PM
:sl:

Jazakallahu Ghairan sister, very nice. But who narrated them? Are they authentic? The first one is Bukharie i think, but what about this one for example, 'A women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah'. Is this a Saheeh Hadith? Because wearing that clothes is Haram and punishable, but not Kufr. This Hadith says that because of this sin, she will never enter Jannah. So i don't know sister. In this time, many people just put things and don't even think about it, if it is Saheeh or Zaif. Let me tell you a story. Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him, could not sleep one night. He was all the night thinking and sitting. Her daughter Aicha, may Allah be pleased with her, asked him, 'What is wrong with you?' He said nothing and just sat there.

The next morning he was happy again, so Aicha asked, 'What was wrong last night?' He said, 'I had a book full of Hadith's, which i had heard from the Prophet. I was worried, that if i die, people may think that this Hadith's are authentic, and i am not sure if they are. So i burned all of them, now i feel fine'. So Abu Bakr was afraid that people may think that his Hadith's were Saheeh, but he was not sure, so he destroyed them. The Prophet Mohammad said, 'Let the one who says something about me, which i have not said, prepare himself for his place in Hell'. What i mean, is that if people give you Hadith's, check them before you believe it Insha'Allah. I hope you don't mind, that i correct you. I said this because i love you for the sake of Allah.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
04-16-2006, 01:37 AM

Here you go, I found them. :)

Reported by Ibn Majah it is mentioned that the Prophet told a person, “Be at your mother’s feet and there is the Paradise.” (Ibn Majah, Sunan, Hadith no. 2771)

Narrated Anas (Radiallahu Anhu): I was informed that the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) had said to Mu'adh (Radiallahu Anhu), "Whosoever will meet Allah without associating anything in worship with Him will go to Paradise."
Mu'adh asked the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam), "Should I not inform the people of this good news?"
The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "No, I am afraid, lest they should depend upon it (absolutely)."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 3, Number 131]

So what about someone who did it once then becomes bad and does major sins ect.
They will be punished for a time, but will eventually enter Jannah, as stated in the following hadith. :)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (Radiallahu Anhu):

The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "When the people of Paradise will enter Paradise and the people of Hell will go to Hell, Allah will order those who have had faith equal to the weight of a grain of mustard seed to be taken out from Hell.
So they will be taken out but (by then) they will be blackened (charred).
Then they will be put in the river of Haya' (rain) or Hayat (life) (the Narrator is in doubt as to which is the right term), and they will revive like a grain that grows near the bank of a flood channel. Don't you see that it comes out yellow and twisted"

[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 21]

Abu Huraira (Radiallahu Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance.
[Saheeh Muslim: Book 024, Number 5310]

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Jabir (Radiallahu Anhu): Allah's Apostle (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone whose both feet get covered with dust in Allah's Cause will not be touched by the (Hell) fire."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 66]

I can't find #5 & 6.. InshaAllah somebody else can.. :)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with a piece of iron it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permissible for him to touch.” (Reported by al-Tabaraani; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045).

*noor
04-16-2006, 01:40 AM
great post MASHAALLAH

Battle_4_Peace
04-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Yes, thaaat's what i am talking about Jazakallahu Ghairan :thankyou:

Beblessed
04-16-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

Here you go, I found them. :)

Reported by Ibn Majah it is mentioned that the Prophet told a person, “Be at your mother’s feet and there is the Paradise.” (Ibn Majah, Sunan, Hadith no. 2771)

Narrated Anas (Radiallahu Anhu): I was informed that the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) had said to Mu'adh (Radiallahu Anhu), "Whosoever will meet Allah without associating anything in worship with Him will go to Paradise."
Mu'adh asked the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam), "Should I not inform the people of this good news?"
The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "No, I am afraid, lest they should depend upon it (absolutely)."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 3, Number 131]

They will be punished for a time, but will eventually enter Jannah, as stated in the following hadith. :)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (Radiallahu Anhu):

The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "When the people of Paradise will enter Paradise and the people of Hell will go to Hell, Allah will order those who have had faith equal to the weight of a grain of mustard seed to be taken out from Hell.
So they will be taken out but (by then) they will be blackened (charred).
Then they will be put in the river of Haya' (rain) or Hayat (life) (the Narrator is in doubt as to which is the right term), and they will revive like a grain that grows near the bank of a flood channel. Don't you see that it comes out yellow and twisted"

[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 21]

Abu Huraira (Radiallahu Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance.
[Saheeh Muslim: Book 024, Number 5310]

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Jabir (Radiallahu Anhu): Allah's Apostle (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone whose both feet get covered with dust in Allah's Cause will not be touched by the (Hell) fire."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 66]

I can't find #5 & 6.. InshaAllah somebody else can.. :)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with a piece of iron it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permissible for him to touch.” (Reported by al-Tabaraani; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045).
Jazaka'Allah khair sister for the piece of information :sister:

ummAbdillah
04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
salaam
mashallah!! jazak allah khair
may allah bless us all and take us to jannah
ameen :)
ma salaam

Beblessed
04-16-2006, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
salaam
mashallah!! jazak allah khair
may allah bless us all and take us to jannah
ameen :)
ma salaam
AMEEN

Riya90
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
jazakAllah khair sis for dis wonderful advice.. i realli appreciate it :)

extinction
04-20-2006, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicgirl MS
jazakAllah khair sis for dis wonderful advice.. i realli appreciate it :)
aameen to all the duas and I love your pic may I have permission to take it?

Riya90
04-20-2006, 08:21 PM
aameen to all the duas and I love your pic may I have permission to take it?
thnx and yeah u can take it :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.