/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians to get Russian Aid money soaked with Chechnyan blood!!!

Knut Hamsun
04-16-2006, 04:10 AM
Now there is a sell out!!! The Israelis have killed 2% as many muslims as the Russians; the Pals might as well just negotiate since they've sold their soul.

Palestinians to get Russian aid
Saturday, 15 April 2006

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4911310.stm

Russia has said it will grant the Hamas-led Palestinian Authority urgent financial aid, in opposition to the policy of the EU and the US.
Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov made the pledge to authority President Mahmoud Abbas in a telephone call, Moscow said.

The US and EU cut off aid after Hamas took power on 30 March because the militant group refused to renounce violence or recognise Israel.

Iran on Friday urged the Muslim world to help fund the authority.

A Russian foreign ministry statement said: "Mahmoud Abbas stated his high appreciation of Russia's intent, confirmed by Sergei Lavrov, to grant the Palestinian Authority an urgent financial aid in the nearest future."

Mr Lavrov said on Tuesday withholding aid to the Palestinians was a mistake.

"Hamas should... recognise Israel and sit down at the negotiating table. But for that it's necessary to work with them," Mr Lavrov said.

The US Treasury this week further tightened the screws on Palestinian cash by banning American nationals from doing business with the Hamas-led authority.

However, the US is making exceptions for government entities under the direct control of Mr Abbas, whose Fatah movement is a rival of Hamas.

Palestinian PM Ismail Haniya, of Hamas, vowed on Friday that the cuts in funds would not weaken the people's resolve.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4911310.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malsidabym
04-17-2006, 05:04 AM
I always though that it was considered very bad to benefit from anything haraam. Certainly it must be haraam to benefit from money from Russians that have been fighting against fellow muslims. Much of Russias money comes from the oil of Chechnya.

Knut Hamsun
04-17-2006, 05:08 AM
Much of Russias money comes from the oil of Chechnya.
Indeed. But they have prob. spilled more Chechen blood there than what they have pumped in oil. If Hamas can play at realpolitik--as evidenced here--than they can certainly negotiate with Israel.

Zulkiflim
04-17-2006, 05:38 AM
Salaam,

Is not more hyprocrite that the Palesitnian are receiving aid from the US and EU whom are allowing Israel to murder palestinian daily?

Alhamdulilah,now the action of the western world are clear..

Now is the time for the Muslim in the Ummah to wake up,,,

Take not Jew nor Chrsitian as protectors..

The Ummah is killed and murdered becasue we have no head...and the leaders are split due to their trust in western coutnries..

I sincerely hope the Ummah will wake up and take a step toward the right direction..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malsidabym
04-17-2006, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Is not more hyprocrite that the Palesitnian are receiving aid from the US and EU whom are allowing Israel to murder palestinian daily?
Good point. They should never have taken that money either. Very hypocritical indeed, you are right.

renak
04-17-2006, 06:02 AM

I sincerely hope the Ummah will wake up and take a step toward the right direction..
Yes, if the Ummah ever gets strong then Palestine may no longer need to rely on Western aid.:?

Joe98
04-17-2006, 06:43 AM
Take not Jew nor Chrsitian as protectors..

I agree. Do not migrate to my country. Everything in my country is harem. You will hate the place.

-

Joe98
04-17-2006, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
....then Palestine may no longer need to rely on Western aid.:?

How much aid does wealthy Saudi Arabia ever send to the Palestinians?

-

north_malaysian
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
As u can see, Russia is going to associate itself with Muslim nations in order to fight American supremacy in the world. I started to think like this when Putin attended OIC summit in KL somewhere in 2004. Why? Maybe to silence Muslim leaders about Chechnya bloodsheds. NO MUSLIM NATION RECOGNIZE CHECHNYA UNTIL TODAY ISNT IT?

However President Zviad Gamsakhurdia of Georgia recognized Chechnya. Now..i dont know.

renak
04-17-2006, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
As u can see, Russia is going to associate itself with Muslim nations in order to fight American supremacy in the world. ?

Funny that you mention this. I've heard this opinion for years from a friend of mine that is from the Eastern Europe. He was a communist before moving to Canada and the USA.

My Iraqi friend also states this. Hmmmm, you may be onto something.

north_malaysian
04-17-2006, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
Funny that you mention this. I've heard this opinion for years from a friend of mine that is from the Eastern Europe. He was a communist before moving to Canada and the USA.

My Iraqi friend also states this. Hmmmm, you may be onto something.
Should we discuss this, I mean - the possibility of Russia seeking alliance among muslim nations.

Ghazi
04-17-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
I agree. Do not migrate to my country. Everything in my country is harem. You will hate the place.

-
Salaam

Seriously why do you say such thing why can't you behave like the other non-muslims here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.