/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When a Man Dies How the QURAN intercedes

*noor
04-16-2006, 04:42 PM
WHEN A MAN DIES HOW THE QURAN INTERCEDES ...

When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral rites, there
stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and
Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate
this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead
man in privacy about his faith.

But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend. I
will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for
interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him
admitted into Paradise.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, "I am the
Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in
a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and
Naker, you will have no grief. When the interrogation is over, the handsome
Man arranges for him from al_Mala'ul'laa (the angels in Heaven) a silk
Bedding filled with musk.

May Allah bestow this favour on all of us. AMEEN AMEEN

Rasulullah (Sallalloho alaihe wasallam) said, "On the Day of
Judgment, before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater
status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel."

Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ...because the Prophet
PBUH) said : Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one Verse"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Another blast from the past....

I recently wrote a thread about the Haa Meem surahs in "a book forgotten" which will intercede for us.

This is more encouraging. :statisfie

fix
10-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Its really very encouraging...Jazak Allah

BeTheChange
10-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Need to read more Quran in sha Allah - i listen to audio but need to recite it more myself. In sha Allah will try and do it every morning. My fave Surat is Yassen because i know most of it off by heart and it's also the heart of the Quran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fix
10-26-2014, 03:10 PM
And I love to listen surah Ar Rahman in voice of Misharey rashid alafasy..on daily basis i have listen nd its seems like my heart is melting..

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 01:29 PM
May Allah (swt) let us Attain those reward and make The Quran a companion that will be profitable (interceding, rewards etc.) for us in The Akhira
Ameen
And nobody has said Salam :sl: and I remember reading a incident where Abu Bakr R.A. and Ali R.A. Ali R.A. saw a dream and did not greet Abu Bakr R.A. because of it. Abu Bakr R.A asked why and Ali R.A replied that he had seen a dream that the fist one who greets gets a (some kind of apartmen palace or house honourable place in Jannah cant remember that well) honourable place in Jannah for now and Abu Bakr R.A said that that he didnt also greet because he wanted Ali R.A to have that reward.

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 02:01 PM
May Allah (swt) let us Attain those reward and make The Quran a companion that will be profitable (interceding, rewards etc.) for us in The Akhira
Ameen
And nobody has said Salam :sl: and I remember reading a incident where Abu Bakr R.A. and Ali R.A. Ali R.A. saw a dream and did not greet Abu Bakr R.A. because of it. Abu Bakr R.A asked why and Ali R.A replied that he had seen a dream that the fist one who greets gets a (some kind of apartmen palace or house honourable place in Jannah cant remember that well) honourable place in Jannah for now and Abu Bakr R.A said that that he didnt also greet because he wanted Ali R.A to have that reward.

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Sorry I accidentally posted it 2 times:embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.