/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hearing you out?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-16-2006, 05:09 PM
I was just wondering that sometimes problems are discussed just so that the person with the problem(s) can feel at ease once everything is discussed even the other person can actually give the right adivice to solve it, hearing another person out helps the person.

I just wanted to know Islamically what guidlines the people in dicussion should be following? beacuse sometime you can be doing more harm then good.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
04-16-2006, 05:12 PM
the quraan n the sunah deal with every problem
i think when a person is advising someone in here (this section), they only follow what the scholers have said or would say!!
i do that:)
wasalaam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-16-2006, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
the quraan n the sunah deal with every problem
i think when a person is advising someone in here (this section), they only follow what the scholers have said or would say!!
i do that:)
wasalaam
but what about the person with the problem? for example if he/she has commited a sin then it shouldn't be talked about, but what if it would help sort the problem out?

- Qatada -
04-17-2006, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
but what about the person with the problem? for example if he/she has commited a sin then it shouldn't be talked about, but what if it would help sort the problem out?

:salamext:

Islamically, its not good to discuss a persons sins in public. Obviously if the persons unsure about something, then they should ask someone knowledgable, but its better that it is in private, so maybe like an imaam or something.

This way, alot of people can't just come and look at the sin you done and walk away, but instead - you get the answer to your question privately, without much people noticing, and you can repent from that and learn from that sin insha'Allaah.

Thats the better way to sort things out insha'Allaah, and not much people know about your sin that way either insha'Allaah.

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
04-17-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
salaam
if a person has committed major sins then its better if they keep it as a secret. they should only complain to allah alone n ask him for forgiveness for he is most forgiving. however, if one has commited minor sins n they need advice on what to do n how they should repent then i think its ok.
allah knows the best:)
wasalaam

x Maz x
04-17-2006, 08:40 PM
In a hadith it it states that publicising ones sins is not right because if you hide their sins then Allah will hide yours on the Day of Judgment ...InshAllah tell them to repent and seek forgivness from Allah tell them to seek Allah's forgiveness and help them by providing hadeeth and Quranic ayahs WalaykumAsalaam x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.