04-16-2006, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
from what I can make of it...I would say its some sort of video
haha im laughing so hysterically i cannot stop....NOT

akulion
04-16-2006, 10:30 PM
well you did ask what I can make of it :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 10:32 PM
;D
well you did ask what I can make of it :p
bro i think you have been in mountain no. 2 for too long move to no. 3

akulion
04-16-2006, 10:35 PM
no i have worked hard to carve a chimney all the way to the peak of mountain #2 from my cave! You can tell where I live cos its the only mountain in the range with smoke coming out from the top.

Plus its conveniently located near the Fire Camel station, its a good mountainhood :D

yussufmo
04-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Shall I Comment Or Leave U 2 Chat Lool

yussufmo
04-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Il Comment Anywayz Lol I Think Its Scary Knowin We All About 2 Die Soon Init And Eitther Goin Heaven Or Hell

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
no i have worked hard to carve a chimney all the way to the peak of mountain #2 from my cave! You can tell where I live cos its the only mountain in the range with smoke coming out from the top.

Plus its conveniently located near the Fire Camel station, its a good mountainhood :D
"fire camel station" i hope the camels are being treated well or else...i may be having words....now back to the video...

akulion
04-16-2006, 10:46 PM
I cant really watch the video cos google video dosent work for me for some reason

But on the topic of the day of judgement and its signs. I believe that majority of them have been fulfiled and in my opinion these are indeed very troublesome and scarey times we live in

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I cant really watch the video cos google video dosent work for me for some reason

But on the topic of the day of judgement and its signs. I believe that majority of them have been fulfiled and in my opinion these are indeed very troublesome and scarey times we live in
hmmm i shee i shee

akulion
04-16-2006, 10:51 PM
ok i managed to watch part of the video....I just wonder why do they always show the Atom bomb going off in such videos?

I think it would be a better effect to show a guy reading a newspaper while sitting on a loo and THEN an A-Bomb going off....more dramatic

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 10:53 PM
ok i managed to watch part of the video....I just wonder why do they always show the Atom bomb going off in such videos?

I think it would be a better effect to show a guy falling off a cliff....more dramatic
ok so how bout if you offer to be that guy? then the director can re-edit it :D:D

akulion
04-16-2006, 10:54 PM
i edited my last post....

"I think it would be a better effect to show a guy reading a newspaper while sitting on a loo and THEN an A-Bomb going off....more dramatic"

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 10:56 PM
i edited my last post....

"I think it would be a better effect to show a guy reading a newspaper while sitting on a loo and THEN an A-Bomb going off....more dramatic"
*walks off thinking bro akulion is "special"*

akulion
04-16-2006, 11:00 PM
I think that most such videos appeal to the sense of creating a dramatic atmosphere to appeal to people

Always a couple of atom bombs going off and stuff like that

But signs of the day of judgement are something we dont even have to watch atom bombs going off to realize...just look around, Homosexuality on the increase, incest, fornication and such activities increasing rapidly. People having children out of wedlock, children misbehaving with parents openly, no respect for the learned, mosques being adorned like palaces etc etc

Its all apparent in everyday life! So I dont see the significance of Atom bombs going off :p

And yes I am special :D

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I think that most such videos appeal to the sense of creating a dramatic atmosphere to appeal to people

Always a couple of atom bombs going off and stuff like that

But signs of the day of judgement are something we dont even have to watch atom bombs going off to realize...just look around, Homosexuality on the increase, incest, fornication and such activities increasing rapidly. People having children out of wedlock, children misbehaving with parents openly, no respect for the learned, mosques being adorned like palaces etc etc

Its all apparent in everyday life! So I dont see the significance of Atom bombs going off :p

And yes I am special :D

glad to see you made your comment on the video...and erm yeh i know youre "special" hahaha

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I couldnt watch all of video because it too long..I rather dont know what causing the world to end..because that is Allah's decision..also aint fear of death!

akulion
04-16-2006, 11:03 PM
By the way if you watch the video again just before the Atom Bomb goes off there is footage of this guy looking through binoclaurs...now that was TOTALLY irrelevant to the Day of Judgement unless he was spying on his neighbours

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 11:07 PM
By the way if you watch the video again just before the Atom Bomb goes off there is footage of this guy looking through binoclaurs...now that was TOTALLY irrelevant to the Day of Judgement unless he was spying on his neighbours
"special"

akulion
04-16-2006, 11:08 PM
well im offering my critique of the video...thats what u wanted yea? :p

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 11:09 PM
well im offering my critique of the video...thats what u wanted yea? :p
yep and you gave it...which im most greatful for....jazakhallah...

akulion
04-16-2006, 11:11 PM
lol i bet ur regretting starting this thread :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.