/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..?

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhlaamBella
04-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Bro, an innovation is an innovation. Innovations lead to the hellfire.

aamirsaab
04-18-2006, 01:39 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Bro, an innovation is an innovation. Innovations lead to the hellfire.
Correction, innovation in Islam i.e. adding things to the religion would lead you to the hell fire.

Being innovative in the general sense isn't neccessarily bad. Just wanted to clarify this.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
I agree.... where is your proof that there is good bid'ah?
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Salaam.

How do you define what's an innovation and what isn't?

aamirsaab
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
where is your proof that there is good bid'ah?
Technology. The computer you are using to read this information. The house that you live in. The clothes that you are wearing. Most of these contain innovative attributes and/or designs.

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 01:44 PM
If 'every' innovation is a misguidance then the following too are all innovations which originated two centuries or more after Sahaba RA: Reading eight raka in Tarawih; Translations of Quran; Writing Tafseers; collection and classification of Ahaadiths; Principles of Jurisprudence; The four schools of Fiqh, Stoned and carpeted Mosques, use of loud speakers in mosques etc

AhlaamBella
04-18-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

Correction, innovation in Islam i.e. adding things to the religion would lead you to the hell fire.

Being innovative in the general sense isn't neccessarily bad. Just wanted to clarify this.
I agree. I meant the adding to Islam sense.

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 01:45 PM

Technology. The computer you are using to read this information. The house that you live in. The clothes that you are wearing. Most of these contain innovative attributes and/or designs.
At last a brother who understands

Nawal89
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Meaning of Bid'ah: Every Belief or saying or action that came after the death of the Prophet peace be upon him with the intention of worskhip, or getting closer to Allah, And there is no daleel for it from the Kitab or the Sunnah.

I think thats what we're talking about here.

aamirsaab
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
If 'every' innovation is a misguidance then the following too are all innovations which originated two centuries or more after Sahaba RA: Reading eight raka in Tarawih; Translations of Quran; Writing Tafseers; collection and classification of Ahaadiths; Principles of Jurisprudence; The four schools of Fiqh, Stoned and carpeted Mosques, use of loud speakers in mosques etc
They aren't adding to Islam though - they are making the religion more accessible. This forum could be a form of bi'dah if those listed in your posts are.

Z has a good point.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-18-2006, 01:47 PM

In the deen you nut!:okay:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-18-2006, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
Meaning of Bid'ah: Every Belief or saying or action that came after the death of the Prophet peace be upon him with the intention of worskhip, or getting closer to Allah, And there is no daleel for it from the Kitab or the Sunnah.

I think thats what we're talking about here.
That's certainly what i'm talking about.

AhlaamBella
04-18-2006, 01:48 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth...minus the 'you nut' bit. lol

aamirsaab
04-18-2006, 01:49 PM
In the deen you nut!:okay:
Ok dokey. Well, if Bi'dah is wrong anyway (in the religious sense) then there is no good or bad bi'dah.

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 01:53 PM
AGAIN

Sheikh al-Islam lbn Hajar Al Asqalani, the commentator on al-Bukhari, said, "Anything that did not exist during the Prophet's time is called innovation, but some are good while others are not."

Abu Na'eem, narrated from Ibrahim al-Junaid, said, "I heard Ash-Shafi'i saying, 'Innovation is of two types: praiseworthy innovation and blameworthy innovation, and anything that disagrees with the Sunnah is blameworthy."

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-18-2006, 01:53 PM

Ok dokey. Well, if Bi'dah is wrong anyway (in the religious sense) then there is no good or bad bi'dah.
Yes, i agree.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-18-2006, 01:54 PM
AGAIN

Sheikh al-Islam lbn Hajar Al Asqalani, the commentator on al-Bukhari, said, "Anything that did not exist during the Prophet's time is called innovation, but some are good while others are not."

Abu Na'eem, narrated from Ibrahim al-Junaid, said, "I heard Ash-Shafi'i saying, 'Innovation is of two types: praiseworthy innovation and blameworthy innovation, and anything that disagrees with the Sunnah is blameworthy."
Qouting is s Nawal

This is the bid'ah we are talking about.

Z
04-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Salaam.

But there are some things that weren't around then, so there may not have Daleel, but also not be against Sunnah.

Nawal89
04-18-2006, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

But there are some things that weren't around then, so there may not have Daleel, but also not be against Sunnah.
Give an example? Remember we're talking about worship here.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-18-2006, 02:01 PM

agreed

such as using a tasbih to keep count of the 33 subhanAllah. 33 alhamdullilah and 34 allahuakbar!

i'd like to see some1 keep count wivout there fingers or tasbih :p

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Qouting is s Nawal

This is the bid'ah we are talking about.
What are you on about..? The Thread was ''Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..?''

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:06 PM

Linguistically Bid'ah (innovation) means 'a newly invented matter'.

The Sharee'ah definition of Bid'ah is: "A newly invented way [beliefs or action] in the religion, in imitation of the Sharee'ah (prescribed Law), by which nearness to Allaah is sought, [but] not being supported by any authentic proof - neither in its foundations, nor in the manner in which it is performed." Al-I'tisaam of ash-Shaatibee (1/37).

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Every innovation is misguidance and going astray" Reported by Abu Daawood (no. 4607), at-Tirmidhee (no. 2676) and it is saheeh. Ibn Hajr authenticated it Takhreej Ahaadeeth Ibn ul-Haajib (1/137).

And he (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) also said: "… and every innovation is misguidance and all misguidance is in the Hellfire." Reported by an-Nasaa'ee (1/224) from Jaabir bin Abdullaah and it is saheeh as declared by Shaikh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah in Majmoo' ul-Fataawaa (3/58).

The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) also warned against the People of Innovation, from befriending, supporting or taking from them saying: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Reported by Bukhaaree (12/41) and Muslim (9/140)

And in his footsteps, we find the Noble Companions and the Taabi'een after them warning from the danger of innovations upon the Ummah, its people and their unity, since it is innovations which have divided the Ummah and split it asunder.

Ibn Abbaas (d. 68H) said: "Indeed the most detestable of things to Allaah are the innovations." Reported by al-Bayhaqee in as-Sunan al-Kubraa (4/316)

Ibn Umar (d. 84H) said: "Every innovation is misguidance, even if the people see it as something good." Reported by Abu Shaamah (no. 39)

Ahmad Ibn Hanbal once said, "The greatest sinner (faasiq) from the Ahl-Sunnah Wal Jamaah is better than the most pious person from Ahl-"Bid'ah".

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood, said, "Follow and do not innovate, for you have been given that which is sufficient and every innovation is misguidance." Reported by Abu Khaithamah in Kitaab Ul-'Ilm (no. 540) and declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee.

Abdullah Ibn Abbaassaid, "When "Bid'ah" is created then the Sunnah dies and this continues until that "Bid'ah" is living and the Sunnah is dead."

Al-'Irbaad ibn Saariya reports that the Prophet said, ".... I have left you upon clear guidance. Its night is like its day. No one deviates from it after me except that he is destroyed." Reported by Ahmad, Ibn Maajah (no. 43) and al-Haakim. It is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 937).

This matter has also been indicated by Imaam Maalik (rahimahullaah) in a reported saying of his that ought to be recorded in golden ink. And it is his saying: "Whosoever introduces into Islaam an innovation, which he deems is good, then he has claimed that Muhammad has betrayed (the trust of conveying) the Message. Read the saying of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic: 'This day I have completed your Religion for you, and I have perfected My favour upon you, and I am pleased with Islaam as a Religion for you.' [Surat-ul-Maa'idah: 3] So whatever was not (part of) the Religion on that day, is not (part of) the Religion on this day. And the last part of this ummah (nation) will not be rectified, except by that which its first part was rectified by."

Ibn Taymiyyah has a nice passage in one of his books showing that: "In fact, the kufr of Jews and Christians is because of "Bid'ah". They introduced new things into the religion and those things took them completely away from the true message of Musa (Moses) and Isaa (Jesus) Alaihumma Salam"

I hope that illuminated matters Inshallah.

Source

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
agreed

such as using a tasbih to keep count of the 33 subhanAllah. 33 alhamdullilah and 34 allahuakbar!

The Tasbih isnt a Bidah. It is authentically narrated that the Sahabah used to use stones on a string to keep count of their Dhikr. Ofcourse we cant use stones, but the beads are ok, as there is a base in the Sunnah of the Sahabahs.

Ps- Thread Moved

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:14 PM
[17.When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space. ]

So are u on the opinon that ther are no good n bad bi'dah...?

AhlaamBella
04-18-2006, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
agreed

I've read a Hadith somewhere that the prophet s.a.w used his fingers. Thats what me and my family do. I find it's a lot easier that the tasbih. :hmm:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:16 PM
[17.When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space. ]

If you have read the post and the link, you would know that it isnt an opinion but a fact.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-18-2006, 02:17 PM

well lets jus define bid'a, something added on or created right?
and we believe islam is perfect right?
so is bid'a needed is the real question?

czgibson
04-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Greetings,

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Every innovation is misguidance and going astray" Reported by Abu Daawood (no. 4607), at-Tirmidhee (no. 2676) and it is saheeh. Ibn Hajr authenticated it Takhreej Ahaadeeth Ibn ul-Haajib (1/137).

And he (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) also said: "… and every innovation is misguidance and all misguidance is in the Hellfire." Reported by an-Nasaa'ee (1/224) from Jaabir bin Abdullaah and it is saheeh as declared by Shaikh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah in Majmoo' ul-Fataawaa (3/58).

Ibn Umar (d. 84H) said: "Every innovation is misguidance, even if the people see it as something good." Reported by Abu Shaamah (no. 39)
Apologies for my ignorance, but wouldn't that include all the things mentioned earlier by Isma'el?

And this forum?

Peace

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Salaam

Bidah is a one way ticket to the hell-fire. whoever adds something new will have it rejected.

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Apologies for my ignorance, but wouldn't that include all the things mentioned earlier by Isma'el?

And this forum?

Peace
Salaam

No, only things related to worship.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:21 PM

My post clearly stated at the begining what the meaning of Bidah is, in the Shareeah. Ill post it here again for your convenience:

The Sharee'ah definition of Bid'ah is: "A newly invented way [beliefs or action] in the religion, in imitation of the Sharee'ah (prescribed Law), by which nearness to Allaah is sought, [but] not being supported by any authentic proof - neither in its foundations, nor in the manner in which it is performed." Al-I'tisaam of ash-Shaatibee (1/37).

Innovations in technology and housing is not what is meant. The Prophet was obviously speaking from the Shareeah perspective.

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Bid'ah - Innovation in Islam
Wa sharrul Umoori Muhdathaatuhaa, Wa kulla Bid'atin dhaialah, wa kulla dhalatin fin-naar" Al-Hadith (Sahih Muslim). Translation of the above Hadith: Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire.

IMAM SHAFI'S EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE HADITH:
Kullu bida'tin daiala: "Every innovation is a misguidance"? Doesn't the term "every" include all innovations?" Such an objection stems from the misinterpretation of the term kull ("every") in the Hadith to be all encompassing without exception, whereas in Arabic it may mean "Nearly all" or "the vast majority." This is how al-Shafi'i understood it or else he would have never allowed for any innovation whatsoever to be considered good, and he is considered a hujja or "Proof," that is, reference without peer for questions regarding the Arabic language. The stylistic figure of meaning the part by the whole, or nechdoche in English is in Arabic: 'abbara 'an al-kathratf bi at-kulliyya. This is illustrated by the use of kull in the following verse 46:25 of the Quran in a selective or partial sense not a universal sense:
"Destroying all things by commandment of its Lord. And morning found them so that naught could be seen save their dwellings". Thus, the dwellings were not destroyed although "all" things had been destroyed. "All" here means specifically the lives of the unbelievers of 'Ad and their properties except their houses.

ARE THERE GOOD OR BAD INNOVATIONS IN ISLAM?
Prophetic saying as stated in Sahih Muslim is known even to common Muslims, let alone scholars: "He who inaugurates a good practice (sanna fil-islam sunnatun hasana) in Islam earns the reward of it, and of all who perform it after him, without diminishing their own rewards in the least. " Tirmizi, Page 92.

Imam Nawawi said in Sahih Muslim (6-21):
"The Prophet's saying 'every innovation is a general-particular and it is a reference to most innovations. The linguists say, 'Innovation is any act done without a previous pattern, and it is of five different kinds."' Imam Nawawi also said in Tahzeeb al Asma'wal Sifaat, "Innovation in religious law is to originate anything which did not exist during the time of the Prophet, and it is divided into good and bad." He also said, "al-muhdathat (pi. for muhdatha) is to originate something that has no roots in religious law. In the tradition of religious law, it is called innovation, and if it has an origin within the religious law, then it is not innovation. Innovation in religious law is disagreeable, unlike in the language where everything that has been originated without a previous pattern is called innovation regardless of whether it is good or bad."

Imam al Bayhaqi narrated in Manaqib Ash-Shafi'i that he said, "Innovations are of two types: that which contradicts the Quran, the Sunnah, or unanimous agreement of the Muslims is an innovation of deception, while a good innovation does not contradict any of these things."

IN CONCLUSION:
Clearly, we can see from the opinions of the righteous scholars, that to define innovations in worship as wholly negative without exception is ignorant. For these pious knowers, among them, Imam Shafi'i and Imam Nawawi, declared that innovations could be divided into good and bad, based on their compliance with, or deviance from religious law. Can the latter day scholars of Islam (who came after I 1 00 years) claim that they understand the Quran and Hadith better than the Sahaba and the Salaf-Us-Saliheen? If 'every' innovation is a misguidance then the following too are all innovations which originated two centuries or more after Sahaba RA: Reading eight raka in Tarawih; Translations of Quran; Writing Tafseers; collection and classification of Ahaadiths; Principles of Jurisprudence; The four schools of Fiqh, Stoned and carpeted Mosques, use of loud speakers in mosques etc.

Therefore, anything that does not have roots originating to the Quran and Sunnah is considered a bad innovation. But the following practices, such as recitation of the Quran in gatherings; Recital of Darud-Sharif (Salaat-o-Salaam) in gatherings and Mawlid (commemorating the birth and Seerah of the Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace be Upon Him) has clear and authenticated roots to the Quran and Sunnah. Where in Quran and Hadith all these gatherings are declared as haram or prohibited? Proof of such acts is indicated as follows: On Mawlid: "Abi Qatadat said that the Prophet was asked about fasting on Monday and he said 'That was the day I was born."' This Hadith is a clear evidence of the importance of the commemoration of the Prophet's e birthday through worship. Al-Hafiz ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, in his book Lataif al-maarif (p. 98), in explaining this Hadith of Muslim said, "It is good to fast on the days that Allah honored and favored his servants."

It is incumbent not only on Muslims but on all human beings to rejoice in his advent, the day of his birth. As al-Hafiz ibn Rajab al-Hanbali said, "The best favor that Allah has granted this nation is the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when he was sent to humanity. " We did not send you except as a mercy to the whole Universe' (AlAnbiya'107. So we review and recall Allah's favor of sending the Prophet by fasting on that day". 'Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus, 58).

Below is a divine order for all the believers to send Salutations on Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon HIM). Allah has said in the Quran- Allah and His angels sends blessings on the Prophet (Peace be upon HIM)"-. O'you believes! You too send Salutation on beloved Prophet (Peace be upon HIM)" (33:56)

What does the Quran say about Dhiker in gatherings'?
"Those men and women who engage much in Allah's praise. For them has Allah prepared forgiveness and a great reward." (33:35)
"Those who remember their Lord standing, and sitting, and lying on their sides" (3:191)
" Men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from Remembrance of Allah nor from regular Salaat, nor from regular practice of Zakaat. (24:37)
"Those who believe, and whose hearts find comfort in the remembrance of Allah! Aye! It is in the remembrance of Allah that hearts can find comfort;" (13: 28)

What do the Hadith say about Dhiker in gatherings?
Hadith Qudsi: "Those that remember Me in their heart, I remember them in My heart; and those that remember Me in a gathering, I remember them (i.e. make mention of them) in a gathering better than theirs. (This can include recitation of Quran, Durood (Salat-o-Salaam) and other Dhiker Allah)
In Bukhari and Muslim: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said that Allah has angels roaming the roads to find the people of dhikr, i.e. those who say La ltaha ltiabah and similar expressions, and when they find a group of people (Qaom) reciting dhikr, they call each other and encompass them in layers until the first heaven -- the location of which is in Allah's knowledge. (This is to say, an unlimited number of angels are going to be over that group
Ibn 'Umar reported that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "When you pass by the gardens of Paradise, avail yourselves of them." The Companions asked: "What are the gardens of Paradise, 0 Messenger of Allah?" He replied: "The circles of dhikr. There are roaming angels of Allah who go about looking for the circles of dhikr, and when they rind them they surround them closely." Tirmidhi narrated it (Hasan Gharib) and Ahmad.

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, "When any group of men remember Allah, angels surround them and mercy covers them, tranquility descends upon them, and Allah mentions them to those who are with Him." Narrated by Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ahmad, lbn Majah, and Bayhaqi.

Those who call upon Bida'h (innovations):
For those who insist on scrutinizing Bida'h should rather pay more attention to Haram and major sins. The following are typical examples that majority of the Ummah is engaged in everyday and so routinely which are often overlooked and justified through obtaining Fatwa's for the purpose of legitimizing their actions:

Buying houses on mortgages (interest);
Holding Credit on credit cards;
Eating non halal meat and foods (MacDonald, KFC, etc.)
Disobedience to parents and ill treatment of either wife or husband;
Sending of children to Islamic school but not practicing Islam themselves
Calling other Muslim brothers Miskeen (poor) based upon nationality
Undue extravagance: Luxuries (Castles, Rolls Royces, Cadillacs etc);
Engaging in fraud and corruption
Celebrating own anniversaries and birthdays yet raise objection on Mawlid. Etc.

Islam cannot be customized to suit individual needs and lifestyles. This is a great hypocrisy. One can ask themselves how pious and strict follower of the Quran and Sunnah, am I in reality? Stay away from haram, shirk and Kufr and try to follow other Hadiths as well in order to fulfill the claim of being strict followers of Quran and Sunnah.

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Salaam

Bro innovation in matters of worship is haraam, for instance if someone made up a prayer which didn't exist in the time of the prophet then this is innovation.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:33 PM

Source?

The Hadith that is being quoted is missing a line:

Wa sharrul Umoori Muhdathaatuhaa, Wa kulla Bid'atin dhaialah, wa kulla dhalatin fin-naar" Al-Hadith (Sahih Muslim). Translation of the above Hadith: Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire.
They have left out:

Ashururil oomuri Muhdathatooa, Wa Kulla Muhdatathin Bidaa, Wa Kulla Bidatin Dalala, wa kulla Dalatin fin Naar.

The more correct translation would be:

Beware of every newly invented matter, for every newly invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is an error, and every error is in the Hellfire.

I wonder how they will write an article when they have not even quoted the Hadith correctly, and in its entirity.

It is incumbent not only on Muslims but on all human beings to rejoice in his advent, the day of his birth. As al-Hafiz ibn Rajab al-Hanbali said, "The best favor that Allah has granted this nation is the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when he was sent to humanity. " We did not send you except as a mercy to the whole Universe' (AlAnbiya'107. So we review and recall Allah's favor of sending the Prophet by fasting on that day". 'Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus, 58)
But the fact remains that the Prophet (saw) did not celebrate his brithday, nor did his Companions. By saying that it is permissible you are implying that you know better than Allah and his Messenger to bring something into the relgion which they did not acknowledge as part of the religion.

Besides, if this thread will turn into a thread about Mawlid, then it will be closed, as there were two before this and they were closed accordingly.

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Salaam

Do you all wanna know a problem with the ummah right now,blindfollowing of a sheik or a scholar, remeber just cause someone has this title doesn't mean they're always correct.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-18-2006, 02:35 PM
a newly invented belief sounds very wrong to me, like i sed b4 islam IS perfect.

format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Do you all wanna know a problem with the ummah right now,blindfollowing of a sheik or a scholar, remeber just cause someone has this title doesn't mean they're always correct.
i believe theres a verse in the quran which damns those who blindfollow, this put immense fear into ma hearrt, part of the reason i really started researchin buot islam properly and subhanAllah learned a lot. Alhamdullilah :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:42 PM

Allah has commanded us to make certain whether a person is speaking the Truth or not by stating explicitly in Surah Hujuraat:

[Hujurat 49:6] O People who Believe! If any miscreant brings you some tidings, verify it, lest you unknowingly cause suffering to some people, and then remain repenting for what you did.

Thus it is required that we confirm what someone says by going back to the Quran and the Sunnah in all matter of disagreements about the religion and our life.

Genius
04-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..?
The telephone, the internet, ipods.

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:46 PM
The initial tread was ?
Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..? ie in islam in general..

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Salaam

Simpe answer no and if anyone is telling you other wise I suggest you be careful of what they say to you.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:50 PM
The initial tread was ?
Are there Good n Bad Innovations(bi'dah)..? ie in islam in general..

Then that has been answered:

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:51 PM
yes n no will serfise..?

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Answer:no

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 02:52 PM
can i jst ask which school of fiq do follow..?

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
can i jst ask which school of fiq do follow..?
Salaam

This is against fourm rules.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 02:54 PM

This thread is getting no where. After numerous proofs you are denying the obvious.

We follow Islam as it was revealed to the Prophet if that is what you are asking. If you turn this toward sectarian talks, this thread will be closed Inshallah.

------
04-18-2006, 02:58 PM
We follow Islam as it was revealed to the Prophet
**nods head in agreement**

Isma'el
04-18-2006, 03:00 PM
then wat was the use of me telling u sommit which is from the shafi or hanafi fiq ,,, when yr a maliki etc...

arguing for nothing..

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 03:03 PM
then wat was the use of me telling u sommit which is from the shafi or hanafi fiq ,,, when yr a maliki etc...

arguing for nothing..
Salaam

Who's a maliki, and why do us muslims give each other these titles, I'M A MUSLIM WHO FOLLOWS THE QURAN AND SUNNAH FULL STOP.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2006, 03:04 PM

This is turning sectarian. It will be closed Inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.