/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Official Football thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

*KB*
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
:sl:
i know dat dis iz nufin 2 do wid Islam but i :loving: Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they r da best team in da world:) so what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support? I hate Chelsea and Man U. do u agree?

:peace:
*KB*
:coolsis:
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/AR...ub%20badge.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
libyanhero
12-30-2005, 01:47 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEBYA

:peace: :lol: kIDDING LIBYA STINKS AT FOOTBALL, KNOWING ITS THE OLDEST SPORT FOR ARABIANS

I DONT ENJOY WATCHING AS MUCH AS PLAYING IT MYSELF, IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A TEAM I WOULD CHOOSE BARAZIIIIIIN LOL BRAZIL THEY GOT WICKED TECHNIQUES

*KB*
12-30-2005, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEBYA

:peace: :lol: kIDDING LIBYA STINKS AT FOOTBALL, KNOWING ITS THE OLDEST SPORT FOR ARABIANS

I DONT ENJOY WATCHING AS MUCH AS PLAYING IT MYSELF, IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A TEAM I WOULD CHOOSE BARAZIIIIIIN LOL BRAZIL THEY GOT WICKED TECHNIQUES
Jaza' Kallah for that but what i mean iz premiership footbal and if country's i'd go for Frace an Thierry Henry Plays there!:coolsis:

http://ukzambians.co.uk/images/stori...wallpaper2.jpg

notice the 2 men in da corner hey balleh balleh!!

Halima
12-30-2005, 07:18 PM

When you were talking about football, I didn't know that you were talking about 'soccer' and not American football. Subhanallah I don't really know about the teams, I only know that its played internationally and between countries that defeat each other. I would say I like the English football team. David Beckham makes it strong.

Barak Allah Feekum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadow
12-30-2005, 07:30 PM

barcelona is the worlds best soccer team and everyone knows that.
someone who denies that is someone who is ignorant of the game or doesnt know much about the team...

real madrid is currently the worlds richest soccer team

but barcelona are soccer champs and u cannot deny that

sapphire
12-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!ok ok keep ur hair on dont attack me for the team i like!!lol!!!!!!!

Nawal89
12-30-2005, 07:55 PM
^loool sis sappire you always crack me up..

umm..i am very ignorant when it comes to football..ehehe.

gladTidings
12-30-2005, 08:14 PM
i know dat dis iz nufin 2 do wid Islam but i Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'd go for Frace an Thierry Henry Plays there!
what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support?
hmm.. football team or football player? :P

minaz
12-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Arsenal till I die! Love football loads, hate Man UTD & Chelsea!
someone who denies that is someone who is ignorant of the game or doesnt know much about the team...
Barcelona aint best team, although i hate to admit it, it has to be Chelsea

Shadow
12-30-2005, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Barcelona aint best team, although i hate to admit it, it has to be Chelsea
omg bro

barcelona is considered to be the best team

since your in england u may feel like chelsea is but in reality barcelona is the best team on earth

the current league they are playing in, they didnt lose even one match

they won with real madrid

3-0

they crush their opponents

oh and the best soccer player on earth currently is RONALDINHO!!!!!

ishkabab
12-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Assalamu Alaikum
Brazil is really a good team....

Mujahideen
12-31-2005, 12:41 AM
[MAD][/MAD]
Hey watch it. MANU is the best. but it would of been even betta if they were muslims. neways i stopped being so football crazy as they don't dress appropiately

solid_snake
12-31-2005, 01:40 AM
epl - chelsea > all
spanish la liga - barcelona > all
serie A - juventus > all

sunnah_rox
12-31-2005, 09:51 AM
Salamz
go Liverpool, they're the best! Man u. wot can i say about them? nothing nice so i will just leave it, i can't stand any of their players and i dislike their manager. David Beckham can be abit over rated at tymes Arsenal is seriously nothing without Thierry Henry. Chelsea is ok i don't like them and i don't hate them they have sum gud playerz tho.

Shadow
12-31-2005, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sunnah_rox
Salamz
go Liverpool, they're the best! Man u. wot can i say about them? nothing nice so i will just leave it, i can't stand any of their players and i dislike their manager. David Beckham can be abit over rated at tymes Arsenal is seriously nothing without Thierry Henry. Chelsea is ok i don't like them and i don't hate them they have sum gud playerz tho.
umm david beckham plays for real madrid

christiano ronaldo plays for Man United

MuslimaH~SistaH
12-31-2005, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow

I'm really agree with U,Barcelona is really Good team!

~~Salam~~

jzcasejz
01-01-2006, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!ok ok keep ur hair on dont attack me for the team i like!!lol!!!!!!!
Did i hear liverpool, lol:brother: Yeh i fink liverpool is a really good team. And sorry sis *KB*, wivout Patrick Viera, Arsenal is a team goin down the drain:coolious:

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
they r da best team in da world:) so what i want 2 ask iz dat what football team do u lot support? I hate Chelsea and Man U. do u agree?

*KB*
Well if I said whom i support then i will becometh a terrible enemy towards thee. Sorry I think the Macbeth is getting to my head.

I shalt be victorious in the stadiums...thou art in danger Arsenal...u cannot beat us by playing the same plans in every game...That's just not right. And use some of those funds, don't worry you wont go bancrupt.

By da way...I don't just watch football and support a team...I observe everything from how a player passes to how the manager talks to his players....we can't just follow a team just cos of the players or because of their fame rating...So that's football!!!

Sorry I don't mean to b an unnormal geek about football....I don't really care as much anymore as I used to...But ask me about any team and i can talk 4 ages.

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

When you were talking about football, I didn't know that you were talking about 'soccer' and not American football. Subhanallah I don't really know about the teams, I only know that its played internationally and between countries that defeat each other. I would say I like the English football team. David Beckham makes it strong.

Barak Allah Feekum.
Oh yeah...when my cousin came from America i was havin the same problem......A huge problem.....I almost lost my head.

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Salamz
what happened in SAO PAULO(i think that's how it's spelt)????

Not that I like the teams u commented on....

Sorry if I offended u.....

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Did i hear liverpool, lol:brother: Yeh i fink liverpool is a really good team. And sorry bro *KB*, wivout Patrick Viera, Arsenal is a team goin down the drain:coolious:
[S]I think it's sister *KB*[/S]

[PIE]LOL[/PIE]

jzcasejz
01-01-2006, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
[S]I think it's sister *KB*[/S]

[PIE]LOL[/PIE]
:-\ , oh sorry sister *KB*:-\ , thanks for correcting me fozley.

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:33 AM
:-\ , oh sorry sister *KB*:-\ , thanks for correcting me fozley.
That's what brother's are for!

[BANANA]You're welcome![/BANANA]

ahkar shams
01-01-2006, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire

hey theres nothing wrong in showing support for the greatest club english football have seen, and you supporting them means you have great taste and understand our beautiful game. well done to you and well done rafa and his men. :)

Umm Safiya
01-01-2006, 06:17 PM

Barcelona is the best.. I have been at their stadium (??) 2 yrs ago.. It was cool..

[BANANA]Go Barcelonaaaaaaa![/BANANA]

:w:

sunnah_rox
01-01-2006, 08:52 PM
umm david beckham plays for real madrid

christiano ronaldo plays for Man United
lol i know david beckham plays for real madrid, im just saying that he can be really over rated at times. plus he used to play for Man U. which is a minus on his part!

"what happened in SAO PAULO(i think that's how it's spelt)????

Sorry if I offended u....." Fozely its algud, u didn't offend me with anything, i got no idea on what happened in Sao Paulo. i don't live there
:w: :

afriend
01-01-2006, 10:28 PM
lol i know david beckham plays for real madrid, im just saying that he can be really over rated at times. plus he used to play for Man U. which is a minus on his part!

"what happened in SAO PAULO(i think that's how it's spelt)????

Sorry if I offended u....." Fozely its algud, u didn't offend me with anything, i got no idea on what happened in Sao Paulo. i don't live there
:w: :
Well just shows how may Liverpool matches u watch(SORRY SORRY SORRY).
U c i dont just support a team 4 their status or players...I support them because they know good football.

When Liverpool went 2 play Sao Paulo....They lost a game where they cud hav easily won...with all the chances and man power... their top men were playing...but they still lost because of bein 2 proud of themselves!

Sorry..........I don't like offending people but it has 2 be said!

jzcasejz
01-01-2006, 10:46 PM
U c i dont just support a team 4 their status or players...I support them because they know good football.

When Liverpool went 2 play Sao Paulo....They lost a game where they cud hav easily won...with all the chances and man power... their top men were playing...but they still lost because of bein 2 proud of themselves!

As a liverpool fan, i'll correct u. Liverpool neva lost bekoz of bein too proud of themselves, it was bekoz of benitez, he neva put on cisse and crouch came on too late. he shud let cisse and crouch play, and liverpool eud've won 4 sure.

p.s. i do know how to spell, but its just im used to speakin like this on MSN wiv my m8s

sapphire
01-01-2006, 10:48 PM
lol.......ok we can see that Liverpool are liked my majority......maybe its time to close the thread before fans argue amongst each other.........

afriend
01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Football....well It's not something that really needs 2 b discussed because we all kow what it will turn into...a big row in the end!

afriend
01-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Sure....Liverpool....majority...also see that I didn't mention what team I support at all...LOL

True said sis S.......

This thread needs 2 be closed B4 any fights break out!

jzcasejz
01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Sure....Liverpool....majority...also see that I didn't mention what team I support at all...LOL

True said sis S.......

This thread needs 2 be closed B4 any fights break out!
Oh sorry if it was me that convinced you i as gonna start fights:-\ why would i wanna argue wiv my muslim brothers and sisters:coolious: yeh but for arguments sake lets close this thread:enough!:, there are better topic that can be discuessed other than football :)

afriend
01-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh sorry if it was me that convinced you i as gonna start fights:-\ why would i wanna argue wiv my muslim brothers and sisters:coolious: yeh but for arguments sake lets close this thread:enough!:, there are better topic that can be discuessed other than football :)

No no....it's just.....don't worry.........

May Allah give us the ability not to fight with another muslim.

Ameen

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 05:34 PM
The Best teams are Real Madrid.. i hatteeeee Barcelona! And Manchester United is also the best team of England followed by Liverpool..! hate chelsea too!

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 05:38 PM

*KB*
I hate Chelsea :mad: but Manchester United is my team :)

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 05:53 PM
omg bro

barcelona is considered to be the best team

since your in england u may feel like chelsea is but in reality barcelona is the best team on earth

the current league they are playing in, they didnt lose even one match

they won with real madrid

3-0

they crush their opponents

oh and the best soccer player on earth currently is RONALDINHO!!!!!
hey! they won us.. but lets wait until the next match! jaja l:lol:
Real Madrid won Barcelona 4-2 last year :) jaja!
Real Madrid is the best teammm!! :okay:

well i am giving my opinion.. and i am taking this like a joke thread! pls! dont fight ;D :happy:

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 05:53 PM
REAL MADRID !!!!! REAL MADRID!!!!! REAL MADRID!!!!!

BEST TEAM EVA!!!!

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk

BEST TEAM EVA!!!!
100% with u!! Real Madrid the best teammm! :thumbs_up

Shadow
01-02-2006, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
The Best teams are Real Madrid.. i hatteeeee Barcelona! And Manchester United is also the best team of England followed by Liverpool..! hate chelsea too!

first of all real madrid is getting old
seriously they changed their manager
they have bad team communication skills(compared to barcelona, compared to others they are still very good)

zidane is awsome when hes captain but other than that ronbinho is good too
ronaldo is great but hes injured

alright now to barcelona

ronaldinho, et'oo and messi

those 3 are the deadliest combination in soccer because
of there extreme communication abilities

they pass to each other without even looking up, u can feel the brotherhood there and ofcourse the skills are easily notable

they are infact like brothers, real madrid may be the richest club on earth but they have lost something along the way and that something is skills and determination

im not attacking your opinion so dont feel offended

but barcelona is the worlds best soccer team whether u like them or not

peace

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 06:03 PM

** JUMPS IN JOY **

REAL MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID!!!

:thumbs_up ----------------> sis aisha!! **smiles*

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 06:14 PM

They changed manager because Luxemburgo wasnt good at all!
they have bad team communication skills(compared to barcelona, compared to others they are still very good)

zidane is awsome when hes captain but other than that ronbinho is good too
ronaldo is great but hes injured

alright now to barcelona

ronaldinho, et'oo and messi
Heyy!! i accept that ronaldinho is a good player (all brazilians are) and Messi too! but etòo .. well u will have to teach him class of values and modals and then we talk of him!
those 3 are the deadliest combination in soccer because
of there extreme communication abilities

they pass to each other without even looking up, u can feel the brotherhood there and ofcourse the skills are easily notable
brotherhood?? does brotherhood means et'oo offend to ronaldinho when he won the fifa last year (2005)??

they are infact like brothers, real madrid may be the richest club on earth but they have lost something along the way and that something is skills and determination

im not attacking your opinion so dont feel offended
jaja me too .. dont feel bad
but barcelona is the worlds best soccer team whether u like them or not
peace
i will leave somthing to you.. this are the 10 teams goodest of all the world.. i dont see Barcelona! :playing:

01.- Real Madrid (Espa;a) / 1,000 puntos

02.- Milán (Italia) / 850

03.- Boca Juniors (Argentina) / 740

04.- Peñarol (Uruguay) / 710

05.- Independiente (Argentina) - 685

06.- Juventus (Italia) / 580

07.- Ajax (Holanda) / 570

08.- Bayern Munich (Alemania) / 560

08.- Sao Paulo (Brasil) / 560

10.- Liverpool (Inglaterra) / 540

10.- Nacional (Uruguay) / 540

43.- Cruz Azul (México) / 115

48.- América / 80

68.- Pumas de la UNAM (México) / 68

HEY! AFTER ALL DONT FEEL BAD!!

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 06:24 PM

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww...immm sooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooooooo offended...hehehe...

bro/sis how could u hurt ur sis lyk that *sniff sniff*...jus kidding

nah barcelona is gud ...but R. MADRID IS TOP in ma eyez n d eyez of manyyyy! They have the best playerz!! Zini Zidane, Ronaldo...n RAUL ch ch cha! They simply the BEST!!!!! 110%

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 06:27 PM
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww...immm sooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooooooo offended...hehehe...

bro/sis how could u hurt ur sis lyk that *sniff sniff*...jus kidding

nah barcelona is gud ...but R. MADRID IS TOP in ma eyez! They have the best playerz!! Zini Zidane, Ronaldo...n RAUL ch ch cha!
:lol: David Beckham is playing like in his times at Man Utd!! jaja he plays :peace: The Team needs Owen! :)

Shadow
01-02-2006, 06:27 PM

i never get angry about soccer since its just a game but since u seem to show so much emotion about wht et'oo did, ill explain
he may have some problems but keep in mind were talking about personality in the game and they way your play
i know u also have to show good sportsmanship and he lacked on tht part
but he apologized for it

oh and tht top 10 teams on earth thing, can u give a source for tht info?

unless ofcourse ur just making it all up for the sake of insulting barcelona

it seems to me your more angry at et'oo than the team itself

barcelona has skills and not only tht there is an age factor too
barcelona has younger players than real madird tht means they are faster and more productive

the only few players i respect highly in real madrid are

ronbinho
ronaldo
zidane
beckham(because of his long passing skills)
roberto carlos

but barcelona owns in the soccer world :peace:

EDIT:
raul is also good too :)

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Aisha20;139078]i will leave somthing to you.. this are the 10 teams goodest of all the world.. i dont see Barcelona! :playing:

** Jumps in JOy ** urr hummm....

----->01.- Real Madrid (Espa;a) / 1,000 puntos <------

another EXCELLENT Team!

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Aisha20;139078]i will leave somthing to you.. this are the 10 teams goodest of all the world.. i dont see Barcelona! :playing:

----->01.- Real Madrid (Espa;a) / 1,000 puntos <------

another EXCELLENT Team!

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE EDITED]: 17. When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.
if u think i am taking it seriously.. well stop it! i dont want to fight.. cuz we r muslims! and have to discuss other things more importants that football ok?

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 06:40 PM
i will leave somthing to you.. this are the 10 teams goodest of all the world.. i dont see Barcelona! :playing:

--
--->01.- Real Madrid (Espa;a) / 1,000 puntos <------

another EXCELLENT Team!

Shadow
01-02-2006, 06:41 PM
alright i have been shamed in public by a sister who knows good spanish :phew

i shud have known

neways good debate no one died except the chicken im planning on eating

so alls well alhamdulilah

but just so u know

BARCELONA RULES!!!!!

:peace: :peace: :peace:

real madrid is always number 2 on my mind until ronaldinho quits from barcelona in which case ill vote the team ronaldinho is in

Aisha20
01-02-2006, 06:47 PM
:salambox:

:lol: poor chicken!

:sorry: if i ofended u

so if ronaldinho comes to Madrid u will be a Madrid fan? :eek: :lol:
j/k

Hala Madrid! 4 ever!!

KhudaHafeez

Shadow
01-02-2006, 08:59 PM
i have to admit the only reason i love barcelona is because of ronaldinho!!!

the worlds best soccer player currently

amazing skills hes got

and i think he is highly responsible for the winner spree of barcelona in the current league

neways i think its commen sense to say

BARCELONA OWNS SOCCER
real madrid are wayy behind but they wont admit it :p

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 09:53 PM
ohh...Asalamoalaikum

no1s takin all this to heart i hope??? jus sharin opinions? at the end of the day football is jus a silllly game if u reallly think bout it...a loada men running around after a ball...hmm...thinking of it like dat is kindda funnny aint it...haha

anyways...i was bit bored so i posted here...hope i din offend ne1...if so then im truely sorry....mazret!!...

i support real madrid cos when ma abbu n sis r watchin footy jus makes it a lil more excitin for em when im chearin for real madrid instead... ch ch cha!! lolz...i bin supporting em 6 yrs now!!!! KBOooOoOoOM!

anywayz...kp smyling kp khush...rememba all in ur duas....fi amaan Allah

anddddddd itsssssss a GooaaLll!!! time out.....** blows whistle **

walaikum asalaam wr wb

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM

the only few players i respect highly in real madrid are

ronbinho
ronaldo
zidane
beckham(because of his long passing skills)
roberto carlos

but barcelona owns in the soccer world :peace:
WHAT ABOUT RAUL???? hawwwww

afriend
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM

BEST TEAM EVA!!!!
Saddest team EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

:hmm:

:grumbling

Jibriil
01-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Ronaldo is still the best striker in the world, even though he's a bit overweight now.

And Juvetus is the best club right now, along with Barcelona and Chelsea

1m@@n
01-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Saddest team EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

:hmm:

*sniff sniff* i think im gna cry......jus kidding...saddest team ever ever ever?????? ys that ???

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 12:44 AM
*sniff sniff* i think im gna cry......jus kidding...saddest team ever ever ever?????? ys that ???
:? jaja i also wants to know whyyyyy?? :laugh:

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 12:48 AM
ohh...Asalamoalaikum
no1s takin all this to heart i hope??? jus sharin opinions? at the end of the day football is jus a silllly game if u reallly think bout it...a loada men running around after a ball...hmm...thinking of it like dat is kindda funnny aint it...haha
i hope too! :)
:sorry: if i ofended someone! i

1m@@n
01-03-2006, 12:55 AM
i hope too! :)
:sorry: if i ofended someone! i
awww sis...i luv you!!!! no tears! **smiles**

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 12:58 AM
[s]hala Madrid[/s]

*KB*
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM
And sorry sis *KB*, wivout Patrick Viera, Arsenal is a team goin down the drain:coolious:[/QUOTE]

u dare say that its dissin huh! lol! we are da best just amit it!;D ;D ;D ;D

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:45 PM
salam
arsenal will lose today no doubt, thier bunch or reserve players won't cope with United's attacking prowress
watch rooney, ronaldo and van nistelrooy rip aprat arsenal
COME ON MAN UNITED!!!!
wasalam

*KB*
01-03-2006, 12:53 PM

02.- Milán (Italia) / 850

03.- Boca Juniors (Argentina) / 740

04.- Peñarol (Uruguay) / 710

05.- Independiente (Argentina) - 685

07.- Ajax (Holanda) / 570

08.- Bayern Munich (Alemania) / 560

08.- Sao Paulo (Brasil) / 560

10.- Liverpool (Inglaterra) / 540

10.- Nacional (Uruguay) / 540

43.- Cruz Azul (México) / 115

48.- América / 80

68.- Pumas de la UNAM (México) / 68

HEY! AFTER ALL DONT FEEL BAD!!

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllooooooo oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sister where iz arsenal on your table?! huh:mmokay: anywaty i was saying premiership football not spanish league or the UEFA championship! :lol: ;D arsenal are going 2 win real madrid u goin down!!!!!!!!!:thumbs_do
i appreciate how you are showing your teams but hellllo when you goin 2 realise ARSENAL are da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D
*KB*

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:56 PM
salam
hey, whats this? a bunch of unknown teams lol?
Man United have beaten more than half of those teams in the list
wasalam

*KB*
01-03-2006, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
arsenal will lose today no doubt, thier bunch or reserve players won't cope with United's attacking prowress
COME ON MAN UNITED!!!!
wasalam

whats up bro can't take it that ure gonna lose! lol! :grumbling :laugh: keep your cool it'll be alright for arsenal Man U r goin down:thumbs_do
*KB*

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 01:05 PM
salam
and that is what you think?? what happened at highbury last year when you lost 4-2?
you lot are an embarassemnt to the Premiership race
wasalam

*KB*
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
salam
and that is what you think?? what happened at highbury last year when you lost 4-2?
you lot are an embarassemnt to the Premiership race
wasalam

excuse me! that really hurt you know!:hiding: man u were mistaken 4 port vale a team no one knows of huh!lol! well lets see the results of the match :inshallah the best team (arsenal) will win!

GO U GUNNERS ALLAH IS WITH US!!!!
(noticed the devil on manu's shirt now that iz evil!!!!!!!:raging:)

habib
01-03-2006, 01:16 PM
[BANANA]Man Utd[/BANANA]

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 01:16 PM
salam
i don't think we should ask allah for guidances upon a bucnh of non beleivers
wasalam

Abu Zakariya
01-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Hope Saudi Arabia performs well at the World Cup, that would be great insha'Allah.

*KB*
01-03-2006, 01:26 PM
salam
i don't think we should ask allah for guidances upon a bucnh of non beleivers
wasalam

brother if you believe in Allah you can ask for anything :sorry: if i offended u or Allah Fogivr me!:(

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 01:31 PM
salam
inshallah iran and saudi will do well in the world cup
although i am supporting england
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Assalmu Alaikum

I agree with Sister *KB* (beacuse she is my sister and our whole family supports Arsenal apart from our Mother!) because Arsenal are top and of a high class everyone is scared of them as we have done the unbeaten run and everyone teases Arsenala nd wants ill of them!!!

Iagree foreign temas are much better than English teams because they have class players the best ones in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. This post is going welll!

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 01:34 PM
salam
i am supporting england
wasalam
Asslamu Alaikum

Same here Brother metsudaistwice!!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
01-03-2006, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalmu Alaikum

Iagree foreign temas are much better than English teams because they have class players the best ones in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

!
as my own blood related sister you say that foreign teams are better :vomit: such disgrace no one iz but than ARSENAL in football by the way our mom supports Man.U:?

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 01:52 PM
HEY SIS

NO MOTHER SUPPORTS CHELSEA ACTUALLY ANY TEAN THAT BEATS ARSENAL

BYE
Shakirah

1m@@n
01-03-2006, 01:55 PM
;D arsenal are going 2 win real madrid u goin down!!!!!!!!!:thumbs_do
*KB*
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOooooooooooooooooOoooooo oo REAL MADRIDDD CH CH CHA!

Arsenal is a good team, my bro in law supports them....all will reveal!! hehehe

:thumbs_up REAL MADRID :thumbs_up

ws wr wb

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:21 PM
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOooooooooooooooooOoooooo oo REAL MADRIDDD CH CH CHA!

Arsenal is a good team, my bro in law supports them....all will reveal!! hehehe

:thumbs_up REAL MADRID :thumbs_up

ws wr wb

all will reveal that Arsenal will win don't cry sis cuz thats life lol!;D

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
HEY SIS

NO MOTHER SUPPORTS CHELSEA ACTUALLY ANY TEAN THAT BEATS ARSENAL

BYE
Shakirah
technically sis mom supports man u and sometimes Arsenal so hah!;D

Abu Zakariya
01-03-2006, 02:24 PM
[S]Go Coventry[/S]

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
[S]Go Coventry[/S]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously bro i've got tears in my eyes from laughing good one that made my day!
:happy: :happy: ;D ;D :shade: :shade: :lol: :lol:

respect
*KB*

1m@@n
01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
all will reveal that Arsenal will win don't cry sis cuz thats life lol!;D
hmmmmmmm all will reveal! all will reveal! **looking way worried**

lolz....REAL MADRID!!!!!!!! ch ch cha!

walaikumasalaam wr wb

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 05:57 PM
hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllooooooo oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sister where iz arsenal on your table?! huh:mmokay: anywaty i was saying premiership football not spanish league or the UEFA championship! :lol: ;D arsenal are going 2 win real madrid u goin down!!!!!!!!!:thumbs_do
i appreciate how you are showing your teams but hellllo when you goin 2 realise ARSENAL are da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D
*KB*
Hey!!REAL MADRID will win Arsenall!! just waitt!! Arsenal is nothing without Thierry henry!!
lol!! Real Madrid the best teamm!
Galactica 4 ever!

J/K

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
salam
COME ON MAN UNITED!!!!
wasalam
Yes! i agree with u!! Man Utd the best team of England!! i cant wait more for the results! C. Ronaldo make 2 goals at the last match! i hope oon this too :okay:

hope nobody take this to the heart! :)

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 06:04 PM
[BANANA]Go Man Utd [/BANANA]

[BANANA]Real Madrid[/BANANA]

sunnah_rox
01-03-2006, 06:07 PM

Salamz:
if i supported a team for the status of playerz i wouldn't be supporting liverpool thatz for sure! As for me not watching much socca itz kinda hard 2 when u live in a country thatz rugby crazy, and u hardly eva get 2 watch any socca on telly! Liverpool didn't losa cos off bein 2 proud of themselves they would have won if that was the case.
like i said before i don't get offending easily i lyke people be honest wit me!

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 06:10 PM
salam
hey, whats this? a bunch of unknown teams lol?
Man United have beaten more than half of those teams in the list
wasalam
Yes i know! i want Man Utd appearance in this listt!!!!!!!! :-\
well.. u all must know that i am not the one who make that list!! lol .. !
if i can write a list and that could be public.. it will be this: ;D
Real Madrid
Manchester United
Liverpool
Bayern Munich
Boca Juniors

lol
thats my top 5..

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
changing topic about ur favorite club
what teams u all support in the world cup??

My teams are:
Brazil
England
Spain
Portugal

i think i miss others! lol

1m@@n
01-03-2006, 11:34 PM

My teams are:
Brazil
England
Spain
Portugal

ummmm

SPAIN! ch ch cha!! ** JUMPS IN JOY **

Italia

Brazil

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 11:55 PM
ummmm

SPAIN! ch ch cha!! ** JUMPS IN JOY **

Italia

Brazil

walaikum Asalaam wr wb
i miss Italia! jaja:)

Aisha20
01-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Hey!! Brothers and sistas!! after all.. Man Utd 0-0 Arsenal!! lol .. well the next !
i am soo exited!!! Real Madrid wonn!! won!! won!! David Beckham!! David Beckham!

[BANANA]Go Man Utd[/BANANA]

[BANANA]Go Real Madrid [/BANANA]

Imam786
01-04-2006, 12:37 AM
go Brazil Go Yehhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Helena
01-04-2006, 09:13 AM
slmz

Helena
01-04-2006, 09:13 AM
slmz

i support real madrid!!:happy:

wslmz

Helena
01-04-2006, 09:18 AM
:sl: :sister:

Just curious as world cup is cuming nearer!! I support the brazil, even though i live in England:okay:!! Especially the 3r's which are roberto carlos, ronaldino, ronaldiniho!! excellent players!!

What does everybody support??

Hajar
01-04-2006, 09:59 AM
HOLLAND ofcourse with our new trainer Marco van Basten.....some of the best players: Roy Makaay, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Phillip Cocu, Arjen Robben, Rafael van der Vaart, Robin van Persie we should win..... :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 10:28 AM
salam
its all about ENGLAND!!!
beckham, gerrard, lampard, j.cole,rooney and owen
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey!!REAL MADRID will win Arsenall!! just waitt!! Arsenal is nothing without Thierry henry!!
lol!! Real Madrid the best teamm!
Galactica 4 ever!

J/K
sister Aisha 20 whoa! there thierry henry is still wid us so your goin down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way if Real Madrid r "da Best" then y do they lose to the teams that are unknown in the spanish leauge tut!tut!tut!;D

*KB*
01-04-2006, 12:55 PM

My teams are:
Brazil
England
Spain
Portugal

my top 3:
France
Brazil
Portugal

england r no good!

Shadow
01-04-2006, 12:57 PM
sister Aisha 20 whoa! there thierry henry is still wid us so your goin down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way if Real Madrid r "da Best" then y do they lose to the teams that are unknown in the spanish leauge tut!tut!tut!;D
real madrid hasnt been playing good this season:haha:
but on the other hand
barcelona is dominating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ace:

*KB*
01-04-2006, 12:59 PM
real madrid hasnt been playing good this season:haha:
but on the other hand
barcelona is dominating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ace:
true but Barcelona have Ronaldino haven't they?!:? plus he is the best player 3 times running!:)

afriend
01-04-2006, 01:02 PM
hmmmmmmm all will reveal! all will reveal! **looking way worried**

lolz....REAL MADRID!!!!!!!! ch ch cha!

walaikumasalaam wr wb
I'll tell u why They are the saddest team eva:

They got the highest paid players in THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!So you would expect them to win every single game they ever play. But they don't
put all those players in a good coach/manager's hands say like Mourhinio(not that i like chelsea...I hate them badly, I just think that they've got the best coach/manager in the world)...then they will be the world's undefeatable team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D :shade:

Shadow
01-04-2006, 01:03 PM
true but Barcelona have Ronaldino haven't they?!:? plus he is the best player 3 times running!:)
RONALDINHO ABSOLUTELY DESERVES LEGENDARY TITLE!!!!!!!!!

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:04 PM
PSV Eindhoven :rollseyes

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:08 PM

They got the highest paid players in THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!So you would expect them to win every single game they ever play. But they don't
put all those players in a good coach/manager's hands say like Mourhinio(not that i like chelsea...I hate them badly, I just think that they've got the best coach/manager in the world)...then they will be the world's undefeatable team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salam
Arsene Wenger iz the best manager and also Mourhinio(i think thats how it's spelt?:? ) only likes portugese players!?:mmokay: Arsene Wenger has turned Van Persie the youngster into some1 that even Real Madrid want :shade: now that shows talent :)
wasalam

afriend
01-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Nice colour sig sis................Wierd team though...never heard of them......German? French?

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar
PSV Eindhoven :rollseyes
who r they?

afriend
01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
salam
Arsene Wenger iz the best manager and also Mourhinio(i think thats how it's spelt?:? ) only likes portugese players!?:mmokay: Arsene Wenger has turned Van Persie the youngster into some1 that even Real Madrid want :shade: now that shows talent :)
wasalam
U c that's just blindly followin a team..........U need to watch football....Anyways *Oh god it's nearly salaah time*.....so you get what i mean?

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
U c that's just blindly followin a team..........U need to watch football....Anyways *Oh god it's nearly salaah time*.....so you get what i mean?

sorry bro no i don't :okay:

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:13 PM
who r they?
Hehe you dont know them... tahts a shame.. Its on eof the Best dutch football teams!!!!!!!!!! Never saw them in the Champions leage????

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:14 PM
salam
all managers are good, but some are exceptional like ferguson, capello, mourinho, van baasten
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Nice colour sig sis................Wierd team though...never heard of them......German? French?
thanks bro.. Weird noway.. they are good.... they made Ronaldo big in his early years

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:18 PM
HOLLAND ofcourse with our new trainer Marco van Basten.....some of the best players: Roy Makaay, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Phillip Cocu, Arjen Robben, Rafael van der Vaart, Robin van Persie we should win..... :shade:
well van persie iz an arsenal player but 2 tell the truth i go for France!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.abc.net.au/football/euro/.../07_france.jpg

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:18 PM
salam
all managers are good, but some are exceptional like ferguson, capello, mourinho, van baasten
wasalam

Van Basten its his debute.. never been manager before!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:20 PM
salam
still he has moulded the current crop of dutch players into a formidable team that is truly world class, look how much they have rised in the rankings since van baasten took over
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:21 PM
well van persie iz an arsenal player but 2 tell the truth i go for France!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.abc.net.au/football/euro/.../07_france.jpg

yep he is an Arsenal player.. but he is DUTCH:)

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Hehe you dont know them... tahts a shame.. Its on eof the Best dutch football teams!!!!!!!!!! Never saw them in the Champions leage????
2 tell u da truth no never heard of them have they gone 2 the knockout stages in RECENT years?;D

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:23 PM
yep he is an Arsenal player.. but he is DUTCH:)

like that matters;D :lol:

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:23 PM
salam
still he has moulded the current crop of dutch players into a formidable team that is truly world class, look how much they have rised in the rankings since van baasten took over
wasalam
Yeah I know.. thats why I think they have a good change to winn :happy:

Brother_Mujahid
01-04-2006, 01:24 PM
it was so sad that turkey did not qualify, otherwise it would have been turkey all the way. Last world cup they put up a good fight against brazil and added in their little bit of flare to their game.

i want some european team to win this time round. the andaa man agrees with me and wouldn't mind the following teams winning

andaa man says:

[PIE]england, france, portugal, spain, italy, holland any european team basically[/PIE]

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:26 PM
2 tell u da truth no never heard of them have they gone 2 the knockout stages in RECENT years?;D

They going to the next round in the UEFA Champions League , they are in the same pool as AC Milan :) ...
Well u got to know their manager... Guus Hiddink

So guess ur not much of a footbal fan lol

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:28 PM
salam
i would say out of all the euro teams england and holland have the best chance
and van persie is good but needs a few more years to improve
just like rooney, imagines when he is the finished article????........
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:29 PM
They going to the next round in the UEFA Champions League , they are in the same pool as AC Milan :) ... So guess ur not much of a footbal fan lol

yo! your dissin me!:( i only care about arsenal!

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:30 PM
salam
i wouldn't say PSV are rubbish, after all they reached the semis last year champ league
and thier best player was brought by man united
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:31 PM
yo! your dissin me!:( i only care about arsenal!

awww didnt mean to diss ya Sowy...:love: ya sis

Helena
01-04-2006, 01:31 PM
slmz brother mujahid and andaa

gota say brazil is da best, they av to win again no mata wot!! England noway, no chance at all just hate beckham!! Its all about him!!

Does andaa disagree with me?? don't mind hooland winning

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
awww didnt mean to diss ya Sowy...:love: ya sis
oh its okay!:okay:

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
salam
that sounds very wrong, you don't like england just coz you hate beckham, just in case you haven't noticed, there are 10 other great player on the england team, lol
hooland??^^^^ lol you mean holland
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:34 PM
salam
i would say out of all the euro teams england and holland have the best chance
and van persie is good but needs a few more years to improve
just like rooney, imagines when he is the finished article????........
wasalam
The Dutch team got more better player then Van persie alone..lol Its doenst depends on him only.
and yeah rooney is kinda good..
Oh well just let the best team winn ;D ( Holland )

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
slmz brother mujahid and andaa

gota say brazil is da best, they av to win again no mata wot!! England noway, no chance at all just hate beckham!! Its all about him!!

Does andaa disagree with me?? don't mind hooland winning
agree totally bout beckam not brazil its FRANCE(they've got Thierry Henry):)

faisal86
01-04-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl: chelsea is my favorite team

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faisal86
:sl: chelsea is my favorite team
oh! u glory hunter! they only got good bcuz of mourihinoh(iz that how u spell it?:? ) don't take offece ya?:lol:

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
salam
put it this way, every top side has one or two world class player/s that can change the game
France: Henry, Zidane
Holland: van Nistelrooy, Robben
England: Rooney, Owen
Argentina: Riquelme, Crespo
Brazil: Ronaldinho, Ronaldo
wasalam

habib
01-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Assalamualaikum!

I support [BANANA]england[/BANANA]. my favourite team.
and rooney (my favourite) if his foot broke again like in Eruo 2004, so may be he will be the best player in 2006 world cup.

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:41 PM
oh! u glory hunter! they only got good bcuz of mourihinoh(iz that how u spell it?:? ) don't take offece ya?:lol:
salam
its MOURINHO, ok?? lol
chelsea are a good team with a top manager
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:43 PM
salam
rooney is and will be surely a contender for golden boot, player in the dream team, player of the tornament
wasalam

Helena
01-04-2006, 01:44 PM
slmz again

the problem with england is, they cannot play as a team, its always about one person e.g beckham and look whose next rooney!!![MAD][/MAD]
I don't care who wins[S][/S] lol.......... brazil gotta win!!!!! let c shall we??? will have this debate later

wslmz

*KB*
salam
its MOURINHO, ok?? lol
chelsea are a good team with a top manager
wasalam

thanks bro! i'll do the hmk 2night! lol.;D ;D

habib
salam
put it this way, every top side has one or two world class player/s that can change the game
France: Henry, Zidane
Holland: van Nistelrooy, Robben
Argentina: Riquelme, Crespo
Brazil: Ronaldinho, Ronaldo
wasalam
bro, u left some player, let me fill it.

England: Rooney, Lampard, Gerrad, Owen (and can't forget J.Cole too)
Argetina: Riquelme, Crespo, Messi (18 year striker from Barcelona), and can't forget Aimar too
Brazil: Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Adriano

habib
01-04-2006, 01:45 PM
salam
rooney is and will be surely a contender for golden boot, player in the dream team, player of the tornament
wasalam
player in a dream team? :rollseyes

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:46 PM
salam
lol jazakallah bro
expecting j.cole to light up the tornament as well as rooney and messi
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:47 PM

well i dont think beckham is that good :-\
He gots the name...but his playing isnt spectaculair anymore! There are much better players then him

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:49 PM
salam
tell me one player that can cross a ball perfectly, pass a ball 50+ yards inch perfect, take free kicks, take corners as accurate as beckham??
wasalam

Helena
01-04-2006, 01:52 PM
slmz

brazil they know hw too play as a team!!

remember wen england lost with brazil, hw ronaldinido scored a goal???? maN DAT WAS SUPERVLY done!! wots with england???

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:52 PM

well i dont think beckham is that good :-\
He gots the name...but his playing isnt spectaculair anymore! There are much better players then him

salam

so agreed wid ya!

wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:53 PM
salam
tell me one player that can cross a ball perfectly, pass a ball 50+ yards inch perfect, take free kicks, take corners as accurate as beckham??
wasalam

If this is all true, why isnt he chosen for the Best football player in the World... So Ronaldinho

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:55 PM
salam
can ronaldinho do all the things beckham could do? crossing, free kicks, corners, passing?
i don't think so
and it depends on the sucess of the team to be voted the best
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
salam
wasalam
salam
THIERRY HENRY!!!
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:57 PM
salam
^^^^^i seriously don't think so^^^^^
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:58 PM
salam
^^^^^i seriously don't think so^^^^^
wasalam
salam

Whatever!:giggling:

Waslam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:59 PM
salam
can ronaldinho do all the things beckham could do? crossing, free kicks, corners, passing?
i don't think so
wasalam

Yeah he can do that.. otherwise why is he chosen:-\

And ur wrong by saying that u get chosen bases oon teh succes of ur team.. You get chosen by the why you play and Managers of all the international teams have to choose the best player.

Halima
01-04-2006, 01:59 PM

Threads merged

Aisha20
01-04-2006, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=metsudaistwice;148877]salam

u mentioned OWEN! OWEN!! the besttttt player of the woorllld! OWEN!! OWEN! .. aww.. hope hi can get well soon!! i want to see him playing in the world cup!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:01 PM
salam
managers look at the sucess of the team, when owen won the euro player of the year it was coz of liverpool treble, beckham won the euro award in the treble season, ronaldinho won it coz barca won the league
wasalam

Aisha20
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
salam
i don't think so
wasalam

NOOO ;D :haha:

habib
01-04-2006, 02:25 PM
salam
i don't think so
wasalam
may be, ronaldinho can do free kicks (he scored England on 2002 world cup, from center, huh.. David Seaman is sleeping when he kick the ball) and passing.. honestly, ronaldinho can't do crossing and corners better than beckham.
but beckham can't play like a ronaldinho (got a great talent)

aww, i support England, ronaldinho is dangerous for england. :heated:

Qurratul Ayn
01-04-2006, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by habib
aww, i support England, ronaldinho is dangerous for england. :heated:

Assalamu Alaikum

True say Brother habib!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Shadow
01-04-2006, 02:38 PM
omg i read the thread and see ppl doubt RONALDINHO!!!!!!!

hes like 25 and hes the best player on earth

in my opinion the next best player is gonna be Messi

neways bak to ronaldinho
hes got SPEED
hes not just any fast brazilian, hes exceptionally fast and u shud see his accuracy

he controls the ball soo well, he is highly resposible for barcelonas success!!

u guys better not put him below beckham or owen becauce ronaldinho is the next pele!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:41 PM
salam
ronaldinho is below owen, rooney, van nistelrooy, gerrard, beckham, lampard and that is my opinion
wasalam

KAZ
01-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah man! Arsenal are da best in da universe -GO ASENAL, GO ARSENAL

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAZ

recpect brother u understand!!!

KAZ
01-04-2006, 02:44 PM
THIERRY CAN KILL ANY FOOTBALLER IN THIS WORLD-Believe it or not!

Shadow
01-04-2006, 02:46 PM
u guys definately dont know much about brazil

i dont blame ya

if i lived in a country with good soccer players, i wud definately support them and i wud always look over other great soccer players

but that doesnt change the fact that ronaldinho IS THE WORLDS BEST SOCCER PLAYER!!!!
before him it was ronaldo

brazilian ppl are just too good to beat

the only onse tht stand a chance with them are argentina, spain, italy, and england i guess

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:49 PM
u guys definately dont know much about brazil

i dont blame ya

if i lived in a country with good soccer players, i wud definately support them and i wud always look over other great soccer players

but that doesnt change the fact that ronaldinho IS THE WORLDS BEST SOCCER PLAYER!!!!
before him it was ronaldo

brazilian ppl are just too good to beat

the only onse tht stand a chance with them are argentina, spain, italy, and england i guess

salam brother shadow

ronaldinho iz but not the best just admit it man thierry henry iz da best!!!

habib
01-04-2006, 02:50 PM
huh .. MUFC are the best ..

habib
01-04-2006, 02:52 PM
salam brother shadow

ronaldinho iz but not the best just admit it man thierry henry iz da best!!!
aww .. nuh

1m@@n
01-04-2006, 02:55 PM

haww haiiiiii, they aint the saddest team ever???? ** sniff sniff **

hmmm ahaan....it aint their fault they got sooo much skill.... **smiles** so tell me any team in the entire world dat wins every single game they play???? (it aint practical...lol) the world aint meant to be perfect!!! yeh 'Realz' sure have got the best players in the world and thats y they the BEST TEAM EVAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! ALL WILL REVEAL INSHAALLAH!

and talkin about managerss....welll i should have been a guy and i should have been the teamz manager...then things would have been wayy in line 110%!! (lolz, jus jokin) **looks worried**

kp smylin

walaikum asalaam wr wb

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
salam
is that why we (man u) beat real 4-3 a couple of years ago? when beckham scored twice, one free kick
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:57 PM

thank you 4 sending posts keep them coming may Allah reward us all.

:) :sister: :coolious:

habib
01-04-2006, 03:09 PM
THIERRY CAN KILL ANY FOOTBALLER IN THIS WORLD-Believe it or not!
i dont' believe. lol

Aisha20
01-04-2006, 05:16 PM
salam
ronaldinho is below owen, rooney, van nistelrooy, gerrard, beckham, lampard and that is my opinion
wasalam
i agree with u! but u miss Ronaldoo

habib
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Christiano Ronaldo or Ronaldo from Real.?

Aisha20
01-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Christiano Ronaldo or Ronaldo from Real.?
the 2!! lol.. i like how both of them plays!! C Ronaldo is very fast with the ball :giggling: and Ronaldo is good at everything! i think he can play with his eyes closed :giggling:

M.B
01-04-2006, 09:10 PM
:sl: i think you should support chelsea they are top of the table
:)

jzcasejz
01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Can i just get my say in all of this. Arsenal used 2 be good 2 yeras ago but not anymore, they are unfortunately on the down. Man u are a hard team to understand but u must admit liverpool r doin well. No way is henry better than ronaldinho pleez les jus get real:giggling: And also i supprt liverpool and i as a footy fan can say chelsea can thrash Aresenal anyday anytime anyplace anyground;D only when Arsenal perform like a real football team, then they hav a chance of beating chelsea. I know liverpool los lat time against chelsea in the prem but the next encounter is gonna be good

minaz
01-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Form in temporary, Class is permanent
That's why it's great bein' an Arsenal fan!

Searcher
01-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I am Arsenal through and through

Things aren't looking to good this season.

I wasn't expecting for us to be doing great this season, but this is just stupid! lol

As long as we finish ahead of Tottenham, im happy. This season will be a great learning curve for our youth

Aisha20
01-05-2006, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
:sl: i think you should support chelsea they are top of the table
:salaam:

nahh!! neverr!! :lol: j/k!! i hate that teammm.. i will never suupoorrt Chelsea :rollseyes jaja! Man Utd followed by Liverpool r the best team of England!! :)

Shadow
01-05-2006, 01:54 AM
[MAD]:raging::mad::mad::mad:BARCELONA IS THE BEST TEAM ON EARTH!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::raging: [/MAD]

Duhaa
01-05-2006, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Searcher
I am Arsenal through and through

Things aren't looking to good this season.

I wasn't expecting for us to be doing great this season, but this is just stupid! lol

As long as we finish ahead of Tottenham, im happy. This season will be a great learning curve for our youth

I dont think thats gonna happen ;D
I mean Tottenham won against Man City yesterday I think
And (poor :) ) Arsenal could only draw against the team they played which happened to be Man Utd.
And now they are 6 points behind Spurs and only one game in hand. :giggling:
But I guess you can dream.
If you ask me, (if its the Premiership we're talking about) then I'd say that Chelsea are definitely going to come top again at the end of the season, not that I support them but hey thats the truth and theres nothing we can do about it. Even Wenger and Fergie have admitted that they cant compete.

faisal86
01-05-2006, 09:10 PM
dear shadow chelsea have crespo and lampard thats why chelsea
is good better than barcalona

bluff master
01-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Chelsea To Trium
Best Club In The Europe/world
Lampard The Best Player

Umm Safiya
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM

No no no, you're getting this all wrong.. BARCELONA is the best! Khalaaaaaas :D

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I dont play or watch football

Lol,the last football game i watched was my older brother in a park

I was about 4 or 5

My fav.sport is soccer

Boy,is that a challenge!!!

SaLaMz

Umm Safiya
01-05-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun

I was about 4 or 5

My fav.sport is soccer

SaLaMz

Ukhti, I think we are talking about soccer aka football..
If I'm wrong, sorry then..
I mean.. We're talking about where these dudes run around kicking a ball into a box-thingy right? :?

afriend
01-05-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun

I was about 4 or 5

My fav.sport is soccer

SaLaMz
Sorry sis....but in England....football is soccer....

j50yab
01-06-2006, 12:24 AM

I support Manchester United, have done so since they were rubbish, then great and now not so great. Beware they will return.

As for the Chelsea vs Barcelona debate - we will see who is the best when they play each other in the Champions League. I think Barca!

Thierry Henry is/was good, but Rooney is the one to watch now. He is awesome!

Searcher
01-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Spurs will lose to Man Utd, Chelsea Liverpool AND Arsenal (our home record is great)

Searcher
01-06-2006, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by j50yab

I support Manchester United, have done so since they were rubbish, then great and now not so great. Beware they will return.

As for the Chelsea vs Barcelona debate - we will see who is the best when they play each other in the Champions League. I think Barca!

Thierry Henry is/was good, but Rooney is the one to watch now. He is awesome!
As an Arsenal fan

I can say, Man Utd will return, 1 or 2 seasons time

It will be a 3 horse race

samina1
01-06-2006, 12:56 AM
oky wht r we talkin abt here soccer or football as in really killin football... o allah iam so lost..

Searcher
01-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Football

The logical football where the name makes sense to the sport

Not the football thats bitten rugby

habib
01-06-2006, 01:34 PM
ahh .. i don't think so ..

Shadow
01-06-2006, 01:43 PM
dude barcelona owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u cant deny tht unless ofcourse your one of those ppl living in UK who only watch english teams play soccer :p
(no offense intended to anyone)

BARCELONA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Aisha20
01-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Real Madridddd 4 evaa the best..! [BANANA]Real Madrid ...[/BANANA] No Bar&#231;a
Lol!! Manchester United n Liverpoollllllll! the best of England.. No chelsea.. No Arsenal .. lol

Red Devil.. and Galactica

1m@@n
01-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Real Madridddd 4 evaa the best..! [BANANA]Real Madrid ...[/BANANA] No Barça
Lol!! Manchester United n Liverpoollllllll! the best of England.. No chelsea.. No Arsenal .. lol

Red Devil.. and Galactica
lolz...im sure ive said all this b4....but GO REAL MADRID!!!! ch ch cha!!

RE English teams....Arsenal and Liverpool r top! me dun support man U...prob cos my sisters support em....lolz

Walaikum Asalaam wr wb

Al-Hanbali
01-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Salam Alaikum,

Its all about LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal were good before but now goin doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn.
As for Chelsea, they just got lot of cash and MAn U, I dont like

minaz
01-07-2006, 09:21 PM
lol liverpool, joke! 3-1 down, Luton had you all over first half, but nah got respect for Gerrard and Alonso, good come back although you shouldn't of had to

Qurratul Ayn
01-09-2006, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alam7i
Salam Alaikum,

Its all about LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal were good before but now goin doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn.
As for Chelsea, they just got lot of cash and MAn U, I dont like
Asslamu Alaikum

Think whatever you want Brother alam7 ARSENAL are the best no doubt and no questions asked. Everyone is scared of them and even supposing they lose they are feared and respected by everyone and the manager Mr Arsene Wenger is the best manager of them all!

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. I agree about the Manchester United part

Shadow
01-11-2006, 03:55 AM
WOHOO!!!
barcelona has won consecutively for more than 15 matchs!!!!!!!!

beat that REAL MADRID!!!

Aisha20
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
WOHOO!!!
barcelona has won consecutively for more than 15 matchs!!!!!!!!

beat that REAL MADRID!!!
u all are wining bcuz of ronaldinho and messi.. I accept that real madrid is having a bad season.. but i doesnt means REAL MADRID IS THE BEST

:okay:

MetSudaisTwice
01-11-2006, 01:40 PM
salam
lol arsenal lost against wigan!!!!!!;D madrid will rip apart poor arsenal, just wondering how many goals madrid will score, especially beckham
wasalam

Aisha20
01-11-2006, 01:43 PM
salam
lol arsenal lost against wigan!!!!!!;D madrid will rip apart poor arsenal, just wondering how many goals madrid will score, especially beckham
wasalam
u have a gud brain!! lol yep!! Madrid will win Arsenal :giggling:

MetSudaisTwice
01-11-2006, 01:45 PM
u have a gud brain!! lol yep!! Madrid will won Arsenal :giggling:
salam
won?? you mean win??:? :?

wasalam

Aisha20
01-11-2006, 01:55 PM
salam

wasalam
yes!! my english is not sooo gud! :giggling:

habib
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
What you all think of this match?

A.C Milan vs B.Munech

Duhaa
01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
salam
wasalam
Well there was a joke about him a little while back when he missed a penalty. Can't really remember when but it went something like this:
Beckham asked Jonny Wilkinson for advice. He asked how should I score a goal?
So Wilkinson said over the bar!!
And thats what Beckham did. :)

You have to understand that Jonny Wilkinson plays Rugby :okay:

habib
01-11-2006, 04:13 PM
lol

Aisha20
01-11-2006, 11:17 PM
What you all think of this match?

A.C Milan vs B.Munech
its a hard match!! :X I like the 2 teams but more Ac Milan :giggling:

MetSudaisTwice
01-12-2006, 11:39 AM
salam
ac milan play attractive attacking football but german teams are too defensive and rely on counter attack
wasalam

minaz
01-12-2006, 03:45 PM
lol arsenal lost against wigan!!!!!! madrid will rip apart poor arsenal, just wondering how many goals madrid will score,
They didn't loose, because it's the Carling Cup which no-one gives a crap about, that's why only recognised palyers on the pitch were freddie, jose' and gilberto, plus it was only the first leg witht he secodn one at Highbury:p

Muezzin
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
salam

wasalam
Actually she means 'beat' ;)

*KB*
01-13-2006, 01:19 PM
thank u every1 4 da posts!!!!

MuslimWays
01-21-2006, 09:04 AM
LIVERPOOOL

they gonna thrash Man utd this weekend

minaz
01-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Ameen^

solid_snake
01-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Beckham, Carlos and Robinho scored CLASS goals today, enjoy:

Real Vs Cadiz Highlights

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...O35OCGKBD3B51Y

james
01-22-2006, 09:09 AM
selam.........a football thread.........Allaha sukur........excellent.....

i love football......i dont have a specific team..but here are some of them...

Besiktas.(Turkey)
Chelsea.....West Ham......Milan.....Palermo......Oostende (Belguim)....and perhaps a few others.......i would sy..man utd Liverpool will be a draw.....and Chelsea will beat Charlton 4 - 0.....and Arseanl will lose 1-0 away to Everton.....R.Madrid will come back from behind and win 3-1 with two freekicks......but that's just an educated guess......lets see if i'm correct...

selam........James

solid_snake
01-22-2006, 08:51 PM
galatasaray is the turkish team i support

man utd won!

goal:

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Q28NNOTKKTLXX8

Post-Match Celebrations

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...32RG4QTVVL0VVE

Muezzin
01-22-2006, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
galatasaray is the turkish team i support

man utd won!
Dude, saying Man U won is like saying the sun rose this morning. :p

And for the record, I'm not a Man U fan, or a Chelsea fan. One of my mates is a Chelsea fan though, big-time. We like to wind him up because the results are hilarious.

minaz
01-22-2006, 08:57 PM
WARNING:
It is against LI Forum rules to post pictures of people in the general forum, especially of crappy players, who score last minute goals from free kicks that should never had been given in the first place

Umar001
01-22-2006, 08:58 PM
I am confused, I was told the clothes for soccer are haram, since they do not cover the knee, or just above the knee and on numerous occasions shorts become tight and so on, this is like one reason I stopped playin football properly.
due to the fact taht us males have to cover certain parts, so wouldnt watchin it be bad too?

bronumba1
01-22-2006, 09:00 PM
subhanAllah

minaz
01-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes you may gain homosexual urges from those fat thighs of Wayne Rooney

Khattab
01-22-2006, 09:04 PM

Real arent the worlds richest football club its Chelsea, but I do agree with you that barca are the best side in the world currently.

afriend
01-22-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey stop dissin all da players, Man u did not play very good 2day, but what u gona do, a win is a win, wether it's a fluke or not

BTW, I think what Neville did was not good, it brings shame upon me....

minaz
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Your a MAN UTD supporter, you've got too much shame on ya as it is

afriend
01-22-2006, 09:17 PM
i didn't say once in this thread that I support anyone!

I may not even support any1, Just might like the game

MetSudaisTwice
01-23-2006, 11:43 AM
salam
man utd won against liverpool;D
yeeeesssssss!!!! come on united
wasalam

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 05:55 PM
ppl jus write dwn wot team u support n who's ur best player....

n am sure pagal-kuri has gt alt ta say bwt this;D ;D

take care

------
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Yes sister sfeeeeeeee

I Support Manchester United (Who are 2nd in the premiership tables by the way!)

My favourite player is Cristiano Ronaldo (7)!!

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Two Man U players jailed
(Agencies)
Updated: 2005-03-04 09:28

Two young Manchester United players who injured two people during a high-speed road race have been jailed today, joining a growing list of soccer players serving time in prison for traffic offences.

United reserve Mads Timm was sentenced to 12 months in a young offenders' institution, a court spokeswoman said, for taking part in the car chase following a training session in January last year.

Wayne Rooney (L) and Jermaine Pennant race for a loose ball during a Premiership match. Pennant was jailed for three months for drink driving after he was spotted at the wheel of his Mercedes with a lamp post dragging beneath it while banned from driving. [AFP]
The 20-year-old Dane, who has played for his country at youth level and joined Manchester United in 2001, had denied a charge of dangerous driving.

Callum Flanagan, who left Manchester United shortly after the accident, was sent to a young offenders' institution for eight months after admitting the charges against him.

Described by the prosecution as a "boy racer", Flanagan had been following Timm but lost control on a bend and collided with another car, injuring its driver.

Team mate Philip Marsh, a passenger in Flanagan's car, was also injured and had to be cut from the wreckage.

A Manchester United spokeswoman declined to comment on the sentences.

Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant was jailed for three months this week for drink-driving while banned after police caught him at the wheel of a Mercedes sports car with a lamp-post dragging underneath.

West Bromwich Albion striker Lee Hughes received a six-year prison sentence last August after being found guilty of killing a man in a hit-and-run crash.

------
03-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Wts ur point LOL ;D

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
that is so bad man....

well i support man u and DAVID BECKHAM....bt now i support christiano ronaldo

habib
03-12-2006, 06:04 PM
My favourite team is Manchester United (just won MUFC 2:0 Newcastle).

Player:
Rooney!

------
Sfeeeeee sis+bro u support Man Utd az well :)

Kittygyal
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Wts ur point LOL ;D
ma point is i DON'T lyk me team to be let down

take care

------
03-12-2006, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
ma point is i DON'T lyk me team to be let down

take care
Thats a good thing it shows that they're gangstas LOL :giggling:

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:07 PM
My favourite team is Manchester United (just won MUFC 2:0 Newcastle).

Player:
Rooney!
rooney is a gud player he's learning

btw did u watch it?

and bro am proud ov yea that's it ur on da ryt track;D

where r da liverpools n chealse's:giggling:

take care

Muhammad
03-12-2006, 06:08 PM

Threads merged.

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Thats a good thing it shows that they're gangstas LOL :giggling:

no i dn't fink so at the end of the day i dn't wan't to be a shy team...

cum on sis u shud knw dat

take care

Cheb
03-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Well I see quite a few Man U fans here....I always knew this forum was full of sensible people ;D
Ya 2 - 0 Man U vs N'Castle :)
And Arsenal just beat Liverpool 2 -1 ;)

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:13 PM
o ma god i din't evn knw there was a thread on this:X :hiding:

take care

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 06:14 PM
cum on there's much beta ppl in man u

take care

Liban
03-12-2006, 07:15 PM
;D ;D ;D :skeleton: yeah arsenal is da best;D ;D ;D

------
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liban
;D ;D ;D :skeleton: yeah arsenal is da best;D ;D ;D
Hu are at number 5 in the premiership table and 13 points behind Man Utd :? :p

Tkcr

------
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
o ma god i din't evn knw there was a thread on this:X :hiding:

take care
Hehehehe Joka Sis :giggling:

Tkcr

------
03-12-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Well I see quite a few Man U fans here....I always knew this forum was full of sensible people ;D
LOL! :giggling:

abdul Majid
03-12-2006, 07:19 PM
egypt won the afrikan cup =)

------
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Kool :)

Kittygyal
03-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Wo0ow I Noticed It Now Am A Joker;D ;D :giggling: :giggling:

TAKE CARE

------
03-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Wo0ow I Noticed It Now Am A Joker;D ;D :giggling: :giggling:

TAKE CARE
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! Am still laffing!!!! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.