/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Thread Style?

czgibson
04-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Greetings,

I'm having a problem viewing whole threads, and I'm not sure if this is due to a change on the forum or whether it's something to do with my settings.

A few minutes ago, I clicked on a thread title. Instead of the whole thread appearing, I could only see the first post. To see the posts after it I now have to click on each post manually from a list given at the top of the page. This is most inconvenient, as it now takes much longer to read a thread than before.

Is this a change that has been implemented for all users, or can I adjust my settings to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
04-18-2006, 04:56 PM
:sl:

Can't say I have exprienced this.

czgibson
04-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Greetings,

Thanks islam-truth - I've sorted it out now. Somehow my setting in Display Modes had switched to Threaded Mode rather than Linear Mode. Changing it back again has fixed it.

Sorry for the fuss - mods, feel free to delete this thread.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.