/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Islamic websites monitored?

al-fateh
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
i was wondering are islamic forums and websites being monitored by people who are just basically looking for some people who might spread a different idiology that works against others?

u know what groups i am talking about....

is it safe to really express ur mind on the net????

there was an incident of someone who said something on ummah.com and the guy was all over the news about how he got in trouble for what he said.

:offended: :offended:

how safe is it to speak ur mind?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM
:sl:

What you post can be viewed by anyone, this is afterall a public forum. So I would advise you against posting anything which is incriminating.

al-fateh
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM
so basically we really need to watch out what we say

what about articles that has to do with terrorism and so....

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Salaam

True I waouldn't be too suprised if this site was monitored but hey what can you do, only fear allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
x Maz x
04-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Well...letter to any member of MI5/FBI who is prying through this site...
First and foremost...i am NOT a terrorist..i dont applaud any acts of terrorist...
'One man's terrorist is one man's freedom fighter'
Please stop portraying Islam in a bad way...oh yeh stop threatening to bomb or take nuclear action towards Iran..its got Muslims in it :) blunt but the truth...stop funding Israel to bomb Palastenians...its wrong...oh yeh get tyour buttocks out of Iraq and stop killing inocent people :) Muslims are dying...i dont like so please stop killing them for no reasons labelling it as 'War on terrorism'...its a fabricated lie...me no like...
Peace! May Allah guide you

al-fateh
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
well the least thing we can asure eachother is be careful what to say and what no to say

we are in no need of further problems

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Why shall we be afraid of what we say? I mean cmon whatever happend to 'freedom of speach/expression'...During Condoleeza Rice's visit she applauded it and described it as a 'step forward' ..so what Muslims do it and its wrong??? Double standards by anycahnce arising? yeesh i hope not :)...made ma point WalaykumAsalaam x

al-fateh
04-18-2006, 07:26 PM
there is nothing called freedom of speech :)

the pie says:

[PIE]its nothing but a cover [/PIE]

afriend
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Well...letter to any member of MI5/FBI who is prying through this site...
First and foremost...i am NOT a terrorist..i dont applaud any acts of terrorist...
'One man's terrorist is one man's freedom fighter'
Please stop portraying Islam in a bad way...oh yeh stop threatening to bomb or take nuclear action towards Iran..its got Muslims in it :) blunt but the truth...stop funding Israel to bomb Palastenians...its wrong...oh yeh get tyour buttocks out of Iraq and stop killing inocent people :) Muslims are dying...i dont like so please stop killing them for no reasons labelling it as 'War on terrorism'...its a fabricated lie...me no like...
Peace! May Allah guide you
Nice message sister....

I don't think that they will do anything to us....'freedom of speech' right?

Even if they did....Don't you think they wud hav got me by now...Astaghfirullah.....

I'm just kidding...I'm only a very young child...Please spare me FBI/MI5....:okay:

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Why shall we be afraid of what we say? I mean cmon whatever happend to 'freedom of speach/expression'...During Condoleeza Rice's visit she applauded it and described it as a 'step forward' ..so what Muslims do it and its wrong??? Double standards by anycahnce arising? yeesh i hope not :)...made ma point WalaykumAsalaam x
Salaam

And the danish cartoon outcry, what was the wests response "FREEDOM OF SPEECH."

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
In their eyes islam-truth it was in ours? its just another case of spreading Islamapohibia pshhh...What are they going to do me for? oh i am sorry your disregarding our terrorist activities in Iraq and Palestine...please dont look at that prospect and just continue focusing on 9/11 and continue giving Islam a bad name ...afterall that is our mission in life...[notice sarcasm] ...Iqram loving sarcasm :) laugh out loud...Peace out x

Z
04-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Salaam.

Who cares. I have nothing to hide.

sadieadel
04-18-2006, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

What you post can be viewed by anyone, this is afterall a public forum. So I would advise you against posting anything which is incriminating.
This is true. I personally hope that if anyone on this forum engages in activities which would be incriminating, that the government "spies" hunt them down and throw them in Gitmo.:sister:

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Erm...why i aint applauding 9/11 nor Iraq...therfore i aint a terrorist :) ...i dont care i aint got NOTHING to hide ...WalaykumAsalaam x Nuff respect going out to the sufering brothers in Gitmo May Allah give them saabr and hope they manintain a high level of Imaan and continue doing dhikr

sadieadel
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Erm...why i aint applauding 9/11 nor Iraq...therfore i aint a terrorist :) ...i dont care i aint got NOTHING to hide ...WalaykumAsalaam x Nuff respect going out to the sufering brothers in Gitmo May Allah give them saabr and hope they manintain a high level of Imaan and continue doing dhikr
Sounds like you're safe enough and nonthreatening. That's good. I do want to add that the statement from the moderator, "What you post can be viewed by anyone, this is afterall a public forum. So I would advise you against posting anything which is incriminating.", may appear to many people to give the suggestion that people on this forum may engage in incriminating activities. Far7an's statement is probably just a general remark aimed at providing fact. Does anyone else see how such a statement would lead government officials to suspect members of this forum?

------
04-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Salaam

And the danish cartoon outcry, what was the wests response "FREEDOM OF SPEECH."
**nods head in agreement** - How Pathetic was that?! :heated:

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Phew i got your approval? you a member of MI5? you can put in a good word for me laugh out loud :) WalaykumAsalaam x

------
04-18-2006, 08:12 PM
you a member of MI5?
Am lost agen :rollseyes

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Me?? why would i want to work for people that bomb innocent Muslims? i was only messing with the brother no-one is a member of MI5...I HOPE laugh out oud :) WalaykumAsalaam x

sadieadel
04-18-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Kuri
Am lost agen :rollseyes
M15 is UK's Security Service.

------
04-18-2006, 08:15 PM
M15 is UK's Security Service.
Oh Ok :embarrass

sadieadel
04-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Me?? why would i want to work for people that bomb innocent Muslims? i was only messing with the brother no-one is a member of MI5...I HOPE laugh out oud :) WalaykumAsalaam x
I wonder if the people they banned yesterday were members?;D

Ghazi
04-18-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadieadel
I wonder if the people they banned yesterday were members?;D
Salaam

Now that'd be intresting.

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Indeed i would :) laugh out loud...WalaykumAsalaam x

------
04-18-2006, 08:23 PM
U got a thing wid LOL havent ya x Maz x :p

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Have I? i refrain from writing 'LOL' instead 'laugh out loud' ...happy days ya'll WalaykumAsalaam x

------
04-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Have I? i refrain from writing 'LOL' instead 'laugh out loud' ...happy days ya'll WalaykumAsalaam x
Respect man u make me laff :p

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Well you know me *wink wink* good for entertainment :) WalaykumAsalaam...Love you all for the sake of Allah and hope ya'll maintain a high level of health and Imaan x

sadieadel
04-18-2006, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Now that'd be intresting.
If members who had posted on a regular basis start ceasing to appear, I think that will give us reason to wonder if this site was actually infiltrated.

Muezzin
04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Message to potential FBI/CIA/MI5 spies:

Hello Mum!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-19-2006, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
i
there was an incident of someone who said something on ummah.com and the guy was all over the news about how he got in trouble for what he said.
;D ;D so much for confidential, subhanAllah ;D

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 03:32 PM
"Message to potential FBI/CIA/MI5 spies:
Hello Mum!"
Laugh out Loud...your a humorouous ol' chap :) Allah bless you ....WalaykumAsalaam x

samobosna96
04-19-2006, 03:40 PM
i wouldnt worry about what you say because just by being a Muslim the western world will target you. At McGill University in Canada Muslims are not alloed a dignified prayer room, the university toook it away. Muslims there have to pray in an old disgusting hall. but the jews and the christians though get ellaborate synagouges and chaples though....

Aldo Canada voted against a UN resolution on Muslim human rights so be prepared to be sent to guantanamo bay soon... just by being a Muslim you are their terrorist.....

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Astaghfirullullah...we shall be victoroious one day inshAllah...bare with what facilities you do have and make supplication Alah guides them miss-guided souls so that they can see sense WalaykumAsalaam x

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:00 PM
asalamulaikum

Speaking of 9/11 its a blessing to muslims, hundreds of thousands of ppl have reverted to islam because of it more then ever before!

media giving islam all this free publicity, yes its bad publicity but keep it coming!!! u just making more n more ppl want to find out what islam is really about.

after the danish cartoons business, so many more ppl reverted to islam. ukim had to order over ten thousand more books on the prophet muhammed because they were running out kwik time as every one wanted to know who this muhammed guy was.

Alhumdulillah for the free publicity man.

Peace, by any means neccasary

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:02 PM
p.s

ud be suprised at the number of mi5 n secret service men attend ur local masjids!

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
p.s

ud be suprised at the number of mi5 n secret service men attend ur local masjids!

Seriously shouldn't the brothers do something about them, are they muslims working for the kufar or kufar.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM

Seriously shouldn't the brothers do something about them, are they muslims working for the kufar or kufar.
either there munafiq or just kufar. thats what i think

Z
04-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Salaam.

Or needing paychecks.

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
either there munafiq or just kufar. thats what i think
Yep, they recruit muslims to spy on the imam n ppl at the masjid, its an actual paid job, they get a free car, 20 k a year etc.

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Yep, they recruit muslims to spy on the imam n ppl at the masjid, its an actual paid job, they get a free car, 20 k a year etc.
Salaam

Subhanallah, doesn't this take someone out the fold of islam.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-20-2006, 03:11 PM
that money is NOTHIN for gettin sent to hell. u'd expect them to get paid like 200k for being sell-outs!

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Salaam

Subhanallah, doesn't this take someone out the fold of islam.
well technically, if u go by what the quran ses then yea.

that money is NOTHIN for gettin sent to hell. u'd expect them to get paid like 200k for being sell-outs!
yea exactly, how do they sleep at night, siding with the kufar for a few dollas.

May Allah swt either guide them, or fill their bellies with fire in jahanum ameen

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:15 PM
salaam

Ameen, do the brothers actually know the munafiqs.

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:20 PM
salaam

Ameen, do the brothers actually know the munafiqs.
ws

unfortunatly they are very cunniving and snidy.

also alot of reverts get some slack for this because the mi5 n secret service are known to train up ppl as "new muslims" so these fake new muslims go into the mosque n obviously brothers welcome them into the muslim family. n because ppl know that this is what happens ppl tend to be weary of reverts. its so sad for the genuine reverts.

these paid spys get trained up n know the sorta questions to ask etc plus they have some basic knowledge on islam so ud think theyre genuine.

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:22 PM
ws

unfortunatly they are very cunniving and snidy.

also alot of reverts get some slack for this because the mi5 n secret service are known to train up ppl as "new muslims" so these fake new muslims go into the mosque n obviously brothers welcome them into the muslim family. n because ppl know that this is what happens ppl tend to be weary of reverts. its so sad for the genuine reverts.

these paid spys get trained up n know the sorta questions to ask etc plus they have some basic knowledge on islam so ud think theyre genuine.
salaam

Oh I see yeah too bad for the genuine reverts, can't say we have that problem in our mosque thank allah, only time you'll see new faces is on friday.

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:26 PM
salaam

Oh I see yeah too bad for the genuine reverts, can't say we have that problem in our mosque thank allah, only time you'll see new faces is on friday.
Alhumdulillah thats gud. it can be tough because ur not meant to doubt ur brothers n sisters when stuff like this happens u dnt know what to think.

Ud also be suprised at how many masjids do khutbas given by the government.

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Alhumdulillah thats gud. it can be tough because ur not meant to doubt ur brothers n sisters when stuff like this happens u dnt know what to think.

Ud also be suprised at how many masjids do khutbas given by the government.
Salaam

What, you can't be serious, what masjid or what sort of imam would allow this.

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Salaam

What, you can't be serious, what masjid or what sort of imam would allow this.
ws

what planet are u living on? this is practicaly common knowledge!

unfortunatly like there are so many muslim sell outs there are also lots of imam sell outs, they tend u vote labour. astagfirullah man. death to labour.

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:34 PM
ws

what planet are u living on? this is practicaly common knowledge!

unfortunatly like there are so many muslim sell outs there are also lots of imam sell outs, they tend u vote labour. astagfirullah man. death to labour.

So your telling me a kafir writes whats said, whereabouts is this happening in the uk.

cleo
04-20-2006, 03:43 PM
The correct word is Liberty, your God given right. There is no freedom...

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cleo
The correct word is Liberty, your God given right. There is no freedom...
Salaam

Explain your self :okay:

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:45 PM

So your telling me a kafir writes whats said, whereabouts is this happening in the uk.
it is the common practice in saudi arabia and egypt, almost certainly other places also where the apostate rulers reign.

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:46 PM
it is the common practice in saudi arabia and egypt, almost certainly other places also where the apostate rulers reign.
Salaam

Somone seriously needs to get rid of the suadi goverment I'm suprised how muslims have allowed them to gain power.

------
04-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Salaam

Somone seriously needs to get rid of the suadi goverment I'm suprised how muslims have allowed them to gain power.
Whats rong with the government...:?

Ghazi
04-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Salaam

Firstly they don't rule by allahs law, stupid racist laws, and are corrupt I mean how many shieks have they arrested.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
a good leader gives priority to the people, saudi government clearly give priority to themselves.

why cant we hav a leader who lives like a poor and helps out those in need :(

Daffodil
04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
they rule by other then what Allah swt rules. this is a clear open act of kufr.

x Maz x
04-20-2006, 07:37 PM
May Allah guide them :)...This world is so courpt to the extent there are Muslims willing to decieve his fellow companions just for the money :'( Shame on them tut tut...May Allah guide them on Siratum Mustakeem WalaykumAsalaam x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.