/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Driving License Tips

Danish
04-30-2005, 10:28 PM
:sl:
driving license tips, any thing u have to look out for? Any cool tricks etc,,,share them here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-30-2005, 11:24 PM
whatever you do, dont let go of the steering wheel:)

Arwa
04-30-2005, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
whatever you do, dont let go of the steering wheel:)
Really?
gee! Thanks for telling me! ;D ;D ;D

Brother_Mujahid
04-30-2005, 11:37 PM
and..... keep your eyes on the road. Even if the instructors telling you what to do.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yunus
04-30-2005, 11:44 PM
some1 said u hav 2 wait longer than 15 2 get ur permit nd 16 2 get ur license. :confused: any1 no if thats true?? :p

*charisma*
04-30-2005, 11:49 PM
asalamu Alaikum

where u livin at bro?

In the US u have to be 15 1/2 to get ur permit and then after that u have to wait 6 months to get ur drivers license that is if u pass the test inshallah, then u have to wait 9 more months for ur probationary license to actually not have any restrictions on it like being able to drive between 12am-5am unless ur traveling to work...

hope this helped

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-30-2005, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
and..... keep your eyes on the road. Even if the instructors telling you what to do.
what happened to ---> wasalam :shade:

its like ur trademark bro:)

wasalam :shade:

Lina
05-01-2005, 02:21 PM
keep ur eyes on the road around you, in front of you, on your left, on your right, in the mirror etc.
look as much as you can.

Far7an
05-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Remember when turning into roads, MSM

Mirror
Signal
Manoeuvre

Ra`eesah
05-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

DONT FORGET TO SIGNAL!!!

and keep track of the speed limit

make smooth turns

talk to the instructor ;) but not too much

smile alot :D take it easy and breath......
if i think of anymore i will let u know.
basically drive like a very SAFE driver... thats all that matters... they want to know if u are a safe driver....

yunus
05-02-2005, 12:51 AM

i thought they changed the law nd made u b older 2 get ur license :confused: I hope not :thumbs_do

:w:

Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 12:52 AM
I am too young to drive yet. But almost all of my cousins drive. ;) :)
:w:

niqaabii
05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
asalam o alaykum
this is a wicked thread...its veri important to me coz ill b taking my test soon inshallah
cmon guys ...giv more tips!!!!1

Danish
05-02-2005, 01:59 PM
some greeeeeat tips guys

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!