/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please say no to Abortion

*noor
04-18-2006, 09:38 PM
PLEASE SAY NO TO ABORTION. THIS IS SO SAD. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO "KILL" SOMEONE LIKE THIS. :(

ABORTION IS !!!

7 weeks gestation

Human traits are very noticable

8 weeks gestation

Skeletal structure is very noticeable

9 weeks gestation

All major extremeties have formed

10 weeks gestation

Even at 10 weeks you can still count finger's and toes.

The face of an aborted baby still shows pain.

11 weeks gestation.

Vital organs have already formed.

22 weeks, A partial birth abortion.

This child could have been carried for one more month and survived on it's own....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
04-18-2006, 09:39 PM
sorry ppl
this was supposed to have pics but they didnt show up

Halima
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
:sl:

Abortion is illegal anyways. So if anyone was to do that, they would be severly punished in the hell fire.

:w:

NahidSarvy
04-19-2006, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
:sl: Abortion is illegal anyways. So if anyone was to do that, they would be severly punished in the hell fire. :w:
Abortion is not illegal. There are a wide variety of Islamic opinions on the subject, some of which condemn it and some of which permit it for the first four months or so.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:27 PM
No Abortion pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Zulkiflim
04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Salaam,

Correct me if i am wrong,i think abortion is haram after 40 days....not 40 weeks..

Shukria
04-24-2006, 10:44 AM
I thought abortion in Islam was only allowed if it is dangerous to the mother health.

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:13 PM
:sl: according tho the hanafi school of though abortion is forbidden afer 120 days beacause that is when the soul- ruh- is blown into the body. other schools of though say 40 days...however even then, abortion is only permitted in the most extreme circumstances for example, if the pregnancy was a result of rape or incest.

abortion is not allowed if the parents feel they will not be able to provide for the child because Allah swt has said 'Kill not your children for fear of want' Allah will provide for all and our job as Muslims on this earth is to nurture life and bring up believing muslims...not to TAKE life :heated:

the ambryo, foetus has the potential to become somebody nd something one day so....:brother: & :sister: say NO to abortion.

i'm pretty sure all my info is correct but if not just lemme know Insha'Allah. :w: :)

Daffodil
04-28-2006, 01:19 PM
PLEASE SAY NO TO ABORTION. THIS IS SO SAD. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO "KILL" SOMEONE LIKE THIS.

ABORTION IS !!!

7 weeks gestation

Human traits are very noticable

8 weeks gestation

Skeletal structure is very noticeable

9 weeks gestation

All major extremeties have formed

10 weeks gestation

Even at 10 weeks you can still count finger's and toes.

The face of an aborted baby still shows pain.

11 weeks gestation.

Vital organs have already formed.

22 weeks, A partial birth abortion.

This child could have been carried for one more month and survived on it's own....
Wrong!

A baby can survive even when born at 16 weeks.

Its legal in this country to have an abortion up untill 22 weeks after that they giv u numbers for doctors who do it in other countries.

Just incase any one didnt know, this is how they kill the baby....the cut off all its limbs one by one n let it bleed to death.

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:20 PM
:sl: SISTERS IF YOU DONT WANT KIDS PROTECT YOURSELF BECAUSE IF YOU ABORT....you dont want to regret it for the rest of your life. SEND THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW SPECIALLY TO THE ONES WHO ARE OKAY WITH ABORTION. WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT ABORTION IS ALL ABOUT. ABORTION IS ABOUT KILLING BABIES. WHO WANT TO LIVE.

My Precious Little Baby
My precious little baby, your eyes I wish I could have seen
Full of life and happiness and all that lies between
To see your beautiful face, what I would give
If only I had let you live
You were a blessing sent from God above
To be cherished, protected, and given love
I'll never get to kiss you or tell you good night
But in Gods arms I know you're held tight
An awful, selfish decision I made
The memory of you will never fade
In my heart, you'll forever be
I am so sorry, please forgive me
My precious little angel, I hope your wings are made of gold
And I hope one day in Heaven, you, I will get to hold.

unborn
My hair is black, my eyes are brown
Mommy, you'd love having me around
It's early yet, the month is one
Though you can't see me yet, I've just begun
One month later, the month is two
I'm still but a part of you
Time is passing the month is three
I'm getting to be someone as you can see
Still so small that I don't have to hide
I'm just a little seed inside
You'll love me mommy, just wait and see
i'm going to make you proud of me....
....I've got a new home now, the month is seven
Mommy didn't want me, so now I'm in heaven
It's so beautiful, but now I'm gone
I have no memory to carry on
If I were still there now the month would be eight
I was murdered by my mommy's own hand
I guess this is too young to understand
Good-bye mommy, the month would be nine
I could've been living just fine
Although I'm in heaven, I still have to cry
Because of mommy, I had to die. :'(
SEND THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW
AND SAVE A BABY WHO WANTS TO LIVE!

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Wrong!

Just incase any one didnt know, this is how they kill the baby....the cut off all its limbs one by one n let it bleed to death.
Astaghfirullah, :'( may Allah give us the strength and iman to bring up good muslim children and abstain from this grave sin Insha'Allah :heated:

Daffodil
04-28-2006, 01:27 PM
how ppl can kill their babies i really dnt know, its just so hard to comprehend. its not fair, they have no right to kill an innocent baby. why cant they just go thru the pregnancy n giv the baby up for adoption, theres millions of ppl who cant have kids.

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:35 PM
exactly!!! and when the baby is born the mother will probably realise how beatiful it is and decide not to put it up for adoption anyway!! :heated: why cant people just reslise that children are a gift from Allah and should be treasured. a line from a Dawud Wharnsby nasheed comes to mind....

'Allah created innocence, happiness and peace,
and He blessed us with the children to remind us all of these'

Subhan'Allah so beautiful.

oh and sis daffodil....CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy!! may Allah give u all the happiness and joy in the world...Insha'Allah :love:

Daffodil
04-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Ameen, Jizakallah khair sis. n may he grant u even more ameen.

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:46 PM
:) AmEeN!! :w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-28-2006, 01:49 PM
*screams* NO TO ABORTION!:'(

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:57 PM
lol sis!!! my thoughts exactly.

think about this....if you were given a gift would you ever throw it away? would you ever just leave it and forget all about it? if you had a chance to nurture something, to mould it into something beautiful would you not grab onto the opportunity with both hands? just think...:?

to all my ukhti'z out there....when you're blessed with the gift of another life, its something that should not be taken for granted. take the gift...as its the most precious thing you will ever receive in your life. May we all be blessed with pious children...:) :w:

Maimunah
04-28-2006, 02:17 PM
ameen tot he duaa
enyways its haraam so nooooooooo way
wasalaam

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 02:34 PM
:sl: i dunno why...but i feel really strongly about dis...i mean we're all living our lives in peace and bliss Alhamdullilah, why den are we to selfish to share it with somebody else and to bring up a child in the best environment possible? :? Allah o Alim....but i hope nobody ever goes through with an abortion and if they do i hope they regret it for the rest of their lives. :heated:

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-29-2006, 06:42 PM
innit... i mean, what did da baby do to deserve to die?:'(

Protected_Diamond
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dreamer
:) AmEeN!! :w:

^^^ ukhti glad to see you online :) :rose:

I don't understand how a mother can have an abortion, it's so evil. Kids are so unique in every way and they are a blesing from Allah s.w.a look after them!!

Kittygyal
04-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Salam,

NO NO NO!!! to abortion!!!

W.salam

NJUSA
04-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Ahh, it's too easy for me to say no to abortion, as I'm not pregnant. Even if I were to be, I'm 26, and have a decent job. I'm not a 13 year old who has been gang raped, I'm not a 14 yr. old whose boyfriend has told her "You can't get pregnant the first time", I'm not a diabetic who may have to choose between her child's life and her own- literally. I'm also not my friend, whose husband tried to beat her into having a miscarriage- and nearly succeeded. I can say no to abortion for myself, but there are many other women without that luxury.

NJUSA
04-29-2006, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Wrong!

A baby can survive even when born at 16 weeks.

Its legal in this country to have an abortion up untill 22 weeks after that they giv u numbers for doctors who do it in other countries.

That is the most pernicious falsehood that I've heard of in a while.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. - How Abortion Is Provided

The link above gives details on abortion procedures, if anyone wants to know how it actually happens. I've accompanied women during the procedure, and I also visited the pathology lab, to view the aftermath, so I can tell you that what is listed at that link is what happens. Daffodil, please don't post such grievous inaccuracies.

ummAbdillah
04-29-2006, 07:10 PM
abortion is just sick :(
the innocent child is gonna go to jannah,
but where is the killer gonna go?
subhanallah!!

snakelegs
04-29-2006, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NJUSA
Ahh, it's too easy for me to say no to abortion, as I'm not pregnant. Even if I were to be, I'm 26, and have a decent job. I'm not a 13 year old who has been gang raped, I'm not a 14 yr. old whose boyfriend has told her "You can't get pregnant the first time", I'm not a diabetic who may have to choose between her child's life and her own- literally. I'm also not my friend, whose husband tried to beat her into having a miscarriage- and nearly succeeded. I can say no to abortion for myself, but there are many other women without that luxury.
yes!

glo
04-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Thank you for those loving and non-judgemental words! :)

Much as a hold life sacred and have never considered abortion myself, I cannot ever find it in myself to condemn those women who have to make such a choice!
I have no statistics on this, but I strongly believe that a majority of women who have abortions, do not do so lightly and without much soul-searching and heartache!
How much worse do we make their pain, when we then condemn them for it!

'Judge not, lest you be judged!'

Blessings,

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:31 PM
abortion should not even be considered........if only people knew how much pain the unborn baby would go through...........Astaghfirullah!!!

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:58 PM
:'(

OMG!!

People don't think about the pain the baby goes thru.....astaghfirullah.....:'(

Daffodil
04-30-2006, 09:56 AM
That is the most pernicious falsehood that I've heard of in a while.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. - How Abortion Is Provided

The link above gives details on abortion procedures, if anyone wants to know how it actually happens. I've accompanied women during the procedure, and I also visited the pathology lab, to view the aftermath, so I can tell you that what is listed at that link is what happens. Daffodil, please don't post such grievous inaccuracies.
i was refering to late term abortions, if u go onto anti abortion websites u will see what im talking about.

NJUSA
04-30-2006, 02:36 PM
The link above does give information on abortion procedures in every stage of pregnancy, you'll have to read the entire page.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 02:46 PM
NO

I have done my part :)

Daffodil
04-30-2006, 09:50 PM
The link above does give information on abortion procedures in every stage of pregnancy, you'll have to read the entire page.
u shud also check out other anti abortion websites

afriend
04-30-2006, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
NO

LOL!!!!

Yeah, me too.......

May our children be the cooleness of our eyes...Ameen

I realised my love for children a week back.....

HeiGou
05-01-2006, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
NO

Well if I may, I beg to differ. I think you have more responsibility than just saying no. You have to also work to create a society where women do not feel they need to have an abortion - where every pregnancy is valued, where every potential life is treasured, where everyone understands the issues involved.

glo
05-01-2006, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Well if I may, I beg to differ. I think you have more responsibility than just saying no. You have to also work to create a society where women do not feel they need to have an abortion - where every pregnancy is valued, where every potential life is treasured, where everyone understands the issues involved.
I totally agree!
Research in the US has shown that the abortion rates go down considerably, when the ecomonic situations for young mothers improve. Much more effective than damning those poor women to hell for feeling they have no choice other than abortion!

Having said that, presumably in a 'perfect' society (as Islam at it's best may be), no unwanted pregnancies would occur in the first place and young mothers woul have all the support they need. :rollseyes

Peace

Umm Khalid06
05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
i would have said yes few wekks ago but now it is no for me am keeping my baby. i have tolken to my docter which is a muslim and he says it is haram in islam.

snowdropjasmine
05-01-2006, 11:43 AM
no for me

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2006, 12:06 PM
the big n bold ITALIC NO implies all of the above ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2006, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I totally agree!
Research in the US has shown that the abortion rates go down considerably, when the ecomonic situations for young mothers improve. Much more effective than damning those poor women to hell for feeling they have no choice other than abortion!

Having said that, presumably in a 'perfect' society (as Islam at it's best may be), no unwanted pregnancies would occur in the first place and young mothers woul have all the support they need. :rollseyes

Peace
even wen it seems there is no support Allah promises to provide and Allah neva breaks his promises ;)

glo
05-01-2006, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lilly_rose
i would have said yes few wekks ago but now it is no for me am keeping my baby. i have tolken to my docter which is a muslim and he says it is haram in islam.
Yes, mother instincts are strong, and will get stronger as the pregnancy progresses (your hormones see to that).

How are you feeling about your pregnancy now?
I always thought that growing a baby inside your body is he most beautiful, amazing and miraculous thing!

Personally, being pregnant made me feel very special - like I was the only woman ever to do such a fabulous thing! I felt quite clever really! ;D ;D ;D

Blessings

Umm Khalid06
05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Yes, mother instincts are strong, and will get stronger as the pregnancy progresses (your hormones see to that).

How are you feeling about your pregnancy now?
I always thought that growing a baby inside your body is he most beautiful, amazing and miraculous thing!

Personally, being pregnant made me feel very special - like I was the only woman ever to do such a fabulous thing! I felt quite clever really! ;D ;D ;D

Blessings
yes it is great can't sleep at night though felling ill all the time and i've got high blood Pressure it is not helping
thank you for asking:thankyou:

glo
05-01-2006, 04:44 PM
yes it is great can't sleep at night though felling ill all the time and i've got high blood Pressure it is not helping
thank you for asking:thankyou:
Poor you!
How did you make it this far into the pregnancy, feeling unwell, without your parents knowing?

Blessings,

Umm Khalid06
05-01-2006, 07:56 PM
well a had a friend that Guide me who whent though pregnancy and a good docter.

glo
05-01-2006, 08:08 PM
well a had a friend that Guide me who whent though pregnancy and a good docter.
She must be a caring friend. :)

Is your dad calming down yet? (I guess it's early days for him!)

Blessings

al-fateh
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
[PIE]NO Islam is Against Abortion[/PIE]

Umm Khalid06
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
She must be a caring friend. :)

Is your dad calming down yet? (I guess it's early days for him!)

Blessings
well you are right it is early days and he talking about killing the father of my baby oh god he is real mad am staying out of his way.:hiding:

*noor
05-01-2006, 08:33 PM
God help you........its good that you are not turning to abortion sister. Mashallah

glo
05-01-2006, 08:37 PM
well you are right it is early days and he talking about killing the father of my baby oh god he is real mad am staying out of his way.:hiding:
You are in my thoughts!

Do you think he is serious? This must be quite a shock to him. And surely he is concerned for you.
Give him time!

In the meantime, take care of yourself and your baby - physically, emotionally and spiritually. Seek God - he is there!

Blessings, love and peace.

Umm Khalid06
05-01-2006, 08:39 PM
You are in my thoughts!

Do you think he is serious? This must be quite a shock to him. And surely he is concerned for you.
Give him time!

In the meantime, take care of yourself and your baby - physically, emotionally and spiritually. Seek God - he is there!

Blessings, love and peace.
thank you verry muck you have been a great help a good advise:thankyou: :) :happy:

extinction
05-02-2006, 04:18 AM
the cut off all its limbs one by one n let it bleed to death
omg wow.....thats so harsh......are you sure about that?

Daffodil
05-02-2006, 12:01 PM
omg wow.....thats so harsh......are you sure about that?
yep check out anti abortion websites to find out more.

Re.TiReD
05-02-2006, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninjaress

^^^ ukhti glad to see you online :) :rose:

I don't understand how a mother can have an abortion, it's so evil. Kids are so unique in every way and they are a blesing from Allah s.w.a look after them!!

Ningaress!!!!! dats da avatar i wanted!!!!!! :mad:

Devoted
05-02-2006, 05:24 PM
JUst sending a reply to let you know i also dont support abortion, A big [MAD]NO NO [/MAD]to abortion

SirZubair
05-07-2006, 01:37 AM
No....

Muslimaatan
05-07-2006, 02:58 AM
wow..Subhaana Allah...

Devoted
05-07-2006, 06:23 PM
OH my God . i was online with a friend just now and she sent me this link..it broke my heart:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

This is what they do!!!

[MAD]No ABortTion[/MAD]

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-07-2006, 06:25 PM
i dnt agree wid abortion at all.. i LOVE kidz! honestli, no matta how annoyin.. hw cn u kill someone *cries* :'( people say its nt a human but it is..!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-07-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Devoted
OH my God . i was online with a friend just now and she sent me this link..it broke my heart:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

This is what they do!!!

[MAD]No ABortTion[/MAD]

sis omggggg.. omg.. :'( so sadd

Sunflower
05-07-2006, 06:29 PM
omg dat is soooooooooo sad made me cry how could ny1 do dat its like killing sme1:'( :'(

786rani
05-07-2006, 06:49 PM
i say no to abortion unless it risks the mother's health. i've seen loads of abortion pics and it's disguisting!
rani

beliefindeath
05-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Salam
[MAD]SAY NO TO ABORTION!
Cuz It SUCKS!!![/MAD]

Wassalam

AzN..
05-07-2006, 07:01 PM
No ;p

786rani
05-07-2006, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beliefindeath
Salam
[MAD]SAY NO TO ABORTION!
Cuz It SUCKS!!![/MAD]

Wassalam
so true bro, so true.
rani

NJUSA
05-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I find it disgusting that this type of stuff is on display- I had to watch videos of surgeries for a job I had (reproductive health counseling) but this is just voyeurism. Those videos should NOT be publicly available.

786rani
05-07-2006, 08:37 PM
what videos sis?
rani

NJUSA
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Devoted posted a link to a video that displays the tissues that consititute the aftermath of an abortion. This video is NOT suitable, in my opinion, for public viewing, because it is very graphic. Those in the health care profession, or studying human development for some reason, may need a similar video, but this video is short on info and long on shock value. I don't think that elective cosmetic surgery is a healthy thing for society, but I don't need to watch videos of a nose job, nor would it help strenghthen the position against such procedures.

786rani
05-07-2006, 08:54 PM
that must be horrifying to watch!!!
rani

05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Anyone who aborts without any GOOD reason (e.g if the mothers life is at risk) is a murderer in my eyes.:rant:

Ayesha Rana
05-08-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
Anyone who aborts without any GOOD reason (e.g if the mothers life is at risk) is a murderer in my eyes.:rant:
The mothers life being at risk is the only reason when abortion is allowed and they should be murderers in everyones eyes.

------
05-08-2006, 11:47 AM
But there are some rules in Islam about abortion being allowed....

IbnAbdulHakim
05-08-2006, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
But there are some rules in Islam about abortion being allowed....
ye i heard b4 40 days becoz:

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 549:
Narrated Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(as regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for an other forty days, and then a piece of flesh for an other forty days. Then Allah sends an angel to write four words: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into his body. So a man may do deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and so he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise and enters Paradise. Similarly, a person may do deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and he starts doing deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire and enters the (Hell) Fire."

.... Allahu alam

Ayesha Rana
05-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah but it's a contraversy isn't it? Think about it. If you are'nt killing the life that exists, you are killing a life that could have been. It's horrible. Imagine the poor baby that could have lived. We don't have a right to mess about with Allah's creation

IbnAbdulHakim
05-08-2006, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
Yeah but it's a contraversy isn't it? Think about it. If you are'nt killing the life that exists, you are killing a life that could have been. It's horrible. Imagine the poor baby that could have lived. We don't have a right to mess about with Allah's creation
I see your point and yes its horrible, like i sed i wud neva accept an abortion myself but i think if the mothers life is in danger then it may b ok I THINK! Allahu allam but i'd rather the mother die shaheed :p, im sure she wud do :)

IceQueen~
05-08-2006, 12:05 PM
not only that, but when an abortion takes place they actually crush the foetus' skull or something?-its awful! and there's lots of new evidence and better equipment to be able to view the foetus in its initial stages, and they found that even from really early stages the foetus seems to shows acts that look similar to crying/laughing etc.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marge1
not only that, but when an abortion takes place they actually crush the foetus' skull or something?-its awful! and there's lots of new evidence and better equipment to be able to view the foetus in its initial stages, and they found that even from really early stages the foetus seems to shows acts that look similar to crying/laughing etc.
readin that made me wanna cry :'( :offended:

786rani
05-08-2006, 05:05 PM
how do they actually do the abortion?
rani

*noor
05-08-2006, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 786rani
rani

theres so many different ways.........but theyre all inhumane.

786rani
05-08-2006, 06:31 PM
i know!!!!!!!!!
rani

HeiGou
05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 786rani
I would advise people not to read this and move on.

I think some people before were referring to what is called partial birth abortion. It is the most radical. So let's start at the other end of the pregnancy. The easiest form of abortion is the Morning-After pill, RU-486 or something similar. A week or two into the pregnancy, a woman can take a pill which causes a spontaneous abortion. If done early enough the woman may not even feel much discomfort. If left to later, up to the first fifteen weeks, a form of suction is used which is exactly as it sounds. It is not unlike a vaccuum cleaner in fact. Between fifteen and twenty seven weeks the woman must be dialated first. Do not ask me to explain what that means because this is an Islamic site but it is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Then the foetus is extracted with a pump which may require use of surgical tools. At the early end of the spectrum the uterus may just be scraped. At the extreme end, once the foetus is much larger, it may be dismembered in situ and then extracted. The most radical is Partial-Birth Abortion in which a woman is induced to go into labor. When the baby's head is visible, a hole is made in the skulls, the contents are removed, the skull is crushed, the body is dismembered and then extracted. I'm with the Republican Party on PBA.

Sahraxx
05-08-2006, 06:39 PM
in islam is it haram for muslim women to use protection ?

Daffodil
05-08-2006, 07:52 PM
in islam is it haram for muslim women to use protection ?
no its not, its allowed but u need to have a gud reason as to why u want to use contraception, u cant use finance as a reason not to have kids or stupid reasons like im not ready or im too young bla bla bla. there is a hadith on how a man came n asked rasool saw if he cud practice coitus interuptus (withdrawing from the woman before ejaculation) n the prophet allowed it, can any one post the hadith, i dnt have time to search for it.

786rani
05-08-2006, 08:32 PM
the way they do the abortion is terryifieing. how can a mother for no good reason "see" this happen to her unborn child?
rani

NJUSA
05-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I would advise people not to read this and move on.

I think some people before were referring to what is called partial birth abortion. It is the most radical. So let's start at the other end of the pregnancy. The easiest form of abortion is the Morning-After pill, RU-486 or something similar. A week or two into the pregnancy, a woman can take a pill which causes a spontaneous abortion. If done early enough the woman may not even feel much discomfort. If left to later, up to the first fifteen weeks, a form of suction is used which is exactly as it sounds. It is not unlike a vaccuum cleaner in fact. Between fifteen and twenty seven weeks the woman must be dialated first. Do not ask me to explain what that means because this is an Islamic site but it is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Then the foetus is extracted with a pump which may require use of surgical tools. At the early end of the spectrum the uterus may just be scraped. At the extreme end, once the foetus is much larger, it may be dismembered in situ and then extracted. The most radical is Partial-Birth Abortion in which a woman is induced to go into labor. When the baby's head is visible, a hole is made in the skulls, the contents are removed, the skull is crushed, the body is dismembered and then extracted. I'm with the Republican Party on PBA.
Ahem, PBA is not an appropriate medical term- it's about as accurate as calling Muslims "Muhammadans". Dialation and Extraction, the most invasive type of abortion, is reserved for extreme cases, where fetal life cannot continue, has already ended, or the mother's life is in imminent danger. It is certainly not a form of elective abortion used in the US, at least. Planned Parenthood has good information on abortion procedures- I say this because they describe what actually happens for abortions at each stage, not because they offer them to women. For the vast majority of women who receive abortions, dialation and curettage (d&c) or dialation and suction are used to remove the embryo/fetus, and ancillary tissues.

Ummah
05-13-2006, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marge1
Asalaamualaikum

i think you are referring to partial birth abortion, which is illegal in the UK. and definately haraam because it occurs once the baby has reached 4/5months

sapphire
06-03-2006, 10:50 PM
*winces*didnt realise tht cud happen to them......i think ill have to think about my answer now.......

but for no reason...just coz they dnt want the kid is a biiig NO !

Woodrow
06-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Just a thought. Although there are some conditions under which an abortion may be permitted in Islam, I can think of no conditions under which refusing to have an abortion would be haraam.

I can not understand why a sane woman would consent to an abortion if there is any other choice.

NJUSA
06-04-2006, 03:26 AM
I can't think of any conditions where an abortion might be mandated, except possibly in the case of a life threatening pregnancy, in which case it would be akin to escaping a burning building- it's to save one's own life. I'm not sure if preserving one's own life is mandatory. Abortion is not a good option, but in some of the cases I've seen, it's the best option available at times.

yasin
06-06-2006, 10:19 PM
i believe abortion should be left up to the individual and not forced.

Re.TiReD
06-09-2006, 01:02 PM
:sl: true...but what sort of person would that be? some immoral person who does not realise the value of human life and should have considered the consequenses beforehand...:heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.