/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Jews Protest against Israel In NYC

kadafi
05-01-2005, 06:06 AM
Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pictures at http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demo...ril2805nyc.cfm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jonny1818
05-01-2005, 07:46 PM
There are far more than 10,000 jews in the world who are anti zionist , many are followers of spiritual leaders such as the Satmar Rebbe see http://www.famousrabbis.com/satmarrebbe.htm who has a following of over 300,000 jews worldwide, and quotes the Talmud that it is spiritually immoral and forbidden for any jew to live in Israel / palestine by "force" !

kadafi
05-01-2005, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jonny1818
There are far more than 10,000 jews in the world who are anti zionist , many are followers of spiritual leaders such as the Satmar Rebbe see http://www.famousrabbis.com/satmarrebbe.htm who has a following of over 300,000 jews worldwide, and quotes the Talmud that it is spiritually immoral and forbidden for any jew to live in Israel / palestine by "force" !
Greetings jonny,

I'm glad to hear that!

jonny1818
05-01-2005, 08:14 PM
The only reason why good peaceful spiritually minded jewish people are not living in Israel/palestine today is because it is "not ours" to live in . The land is considered as a gift from GOD and since the destruction of the 2nd temple in 70 AD by the romans, it has been forbidden for jewish people to return to live there.
As common sense teaches, one can only be given a gift , one cannot steal a gift and then claim it is a "gift".
Our destiny as a jewish people is to be in exile until the final redemption of the messiah will come. And i dont see a messiah at the moment !!! So we stay in exile until we do !
For your information - Orthodox jews actually pray for the innocent palestinians that they should get their homeland back soon from the zionists ... we pray with help of GOD , they should get the home and land they rightfully deserve .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
05-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Greetings Jonny,

Thank you for this wonderful information. May I inquire where you currently reside?

yoshiyahu
05-01-2005, 10:46 PM
The Satmar regard the Nutrei Katra long ago pronounced a cherem on the NK - which is basically excommunication. No Jew, regardless of whether or not they support the state of Israel, will have anything to do with NK. Simply put, the NK have cooperated with murderers and have assisted them in their goals, and that is not Torah Judaism.

yoshiyahu
05-01-2005, 10:52 PM
This "Johnny" person doesn't know what he or she is talking about. Even the Satmar, who he seems to respect, have communities in Israel. In fact, when the government cut funding recentely to religous schools, the Satmar were the only ones unaffected because they previously refused to accept any funding from the Israeli government. The fact is that there has been a continuous Jewish presence in E"Y for the past 3000+ years. I know of one Rabbi, for example, whose family never left E"Y and who can trace his geneology to 300 BCE.

Those who are opposed to Zionism have never taught that it is a sin to live in E"Y - on the contrary, even they acknowledge that there are certain spiritual benefits of doing so. What they have taught is that until the Messianic Era that there should be no mass Aliyah by force, but one may only move there if he has the blessing of the nations. Every Anti-Zionist group has settlements in Israel - even the apostate NK.

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-01-2005, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
This "Johnny" person doesn't know what he or she is talking about.
I know these are sensitive issues, but lets try to prevent this from boiling out into the usual yelling and attacks.

Thanks for your co-operation.
:w:

Ra`eesah
05-02-2005, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pictures at http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demo...ril2805nyc.cfm
Assalamu'ALaykum

Mashallah Jazakallah so much br. kadafi for this interesting post. :thumbs_up

Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 01:07 AM
:sl:
Great thread you started brother kadafi.

jonny1818
05-02-2005, 08:15 AM
As you see by response of some zionist jews ( even on this forum!) - as they are very arrogant of knowledge and decency and ofcourse non spiritual ! If they read the talmud kesuvos daf 112 and torah (bible) as reproduced on the bottom of http://www.famousrabbis.com/satmarrebbe.htm web page, they would see the truth ! and know it is forbidden to steal the "gift" that does not belong to jews, especially that they take guns to murder innocent palestinians , this is surely WRONG ! when the 10 commandments says clearly "You must NOT kill" !!! that is the word of GOD and moses ! There is no excuse for anyone to take a gun and murder anyone else !

I suspect any zionist jew reading this, will automatically dismiss the truth and want to argue against the Torah, these will be of the type of very "troubled" zionists , who have tried to legitimise the use of violence!
Sorry - there is NO excuse for hate or desires to hate or murder !
It just does NOT make sense to anyone who is normal or spiritual !

for those good people reading this forum , i am delighted that you have been made aware that there are Good jews protesting against zionist agressors with peaceful protests all over the world , like the 10,000 in New york last week . May the peace movement gather pace and set the land free of violence !

for your information a famous rabbi in New York - Rabbi Avigdor Miller who died a few years ago , always thanked and praised the moral decency of Muslems who are protecting the holy temple mount in Jerusalem . He often said - if the zionist had the temple mount they would turn it into a tourist centre with souvenir shops, immodesty and "money changing" banks ( "money changing" is a reference to the time before the 2nd temple was destroyed , when the jewish spiritual prophets warned of the destruction because the non-spiritual leaders had turned the temple mount into a "market" ).
Thank GOD for the good spiritual muslems who guard & treat this HOLY place with extreme etiquette of decency !

yoshiyahu
05-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Thank you very much, but I'm no Zionist.

You aren't a Satmar. Most Satmar will not use the internet outside of Buisness, and they are much more strigent than yourself about the manner in which HaShem's titles should be written.

yoshiyahu
05-06-2005, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
I know these are sensitive issues, but lets try to prevent this from boiling out into the usual yelling and attacks.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Why is it that when persons such as Hash do it, they are allowed to rant as much as they want? This person is pretending to be a Satmar, but misrepresents what they believe. How would you feel if a person who said he was a Muslim started posting something like "According to Islam, it is forbidden for a Muslim to live in Palestine?" when you no that is a blatent lie?

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-06-2005, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
Why is it that when persons such as Hash do it, they are allowed to rant as much as they want?
You know very well that I spoke to Hash multiple times when he was posting in an agressive manner as well. I don't see how I can be accused of being one-sided.

This person is pretending to be a Satmar, but misrepresents what they believe.
I think that's very far fetched.

How would you feel if a person who said he was a Muslim started posting something like "According to Islam, it is forbidden for a Muslim to live in Palestine?" when you no that is a blatent lie?
I would ask them for evidence, and then dialogue with them, but I wouldn't attack the poster, just the argument.

:)

yoshiyahu
05-11-2005, 03:52 AM
From a website I frequent:

Person 1 wrote: Even the Steipler (who was not exactly a Zionist) writes in his letters, that while the establishment of the state may have violated the 3 oaths, this doesn't mean that we have to go and give it back to the Arabs now that it exists

Person 2 replied: The Satmar Rav said this explicitly too. He is quoted (in a collection/anthology of his writings) as saying that we should pray for the removal of the Zionist State- through Moshiach but not through the Arabs (actual text quoted is 'nations') because 'once the Destroyer is given permission' no distinctions are made.
Thus the actions of Neturei Karta are in opposition to the Satmar Rav.

I would be in complete agreement with Person 2.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.