/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Google Videos--Big Thread Insha ALLAH!

ghostrider666
04-19-2006, 05:24 AM
As salaam aleikum!!!

Alhamdulillah we have much Islamic media available everywhere on the Internet. We also can share it at the click of a button. NO DOWNLOAD REQUIRED!
Insha Allah any Islamic Videos you find or have that are on Google Videos please POST THEM HERE!!! Insha ALLAH the list will be long.
HARUN YAHYA VIDEOS! DOCUMENTARIES! LECTURES!

Devastation and Cries (This is a documentary made by Ummah Welfare Trust about the Earthquake in Pakistan and how to donate to help)
Devastation and Cries - Google Video

Minarets in the Face of Destruction (This award-winning video chronicles the destruction, desecration of Ancient Mosques in Palestine, the land of the Prophets and how they are being transformed into dance bars etc.)
Minarets in the Face of Destruction - Google Video

Denmark Cartoons Interview (An interview of a Denmark Imam done by Saudi TV)
Denmark Cartoons Interview - Google Video

Planet of the Arabs (Short 9-minute film highlighting the hatred of Muslims and Arabs in the Media. This won an award I believe.)
Planet of the Arabs - Google Video

Who Wrote the Bible? (One man travels throughout the world to solve this question and his final answer turns out to prove MAN wrote the Bible. This is getting very famous on Google Alhamdulillah!)
Who Wrote the Bible? - Google Video

Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet (PBS documentary about the life of the Prophet Muhammad made in the wake of 9-11 and through interviews of American Muslims. Good starting point for Dawah, but needs a folllow-up explaining Islam. )
Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet - Google Video

Reviving the Islamic Spirit 2004 - Brother Abdul Hakim Quick (This knowledgable brother tells us about Muslim history that we were not aware of. Very informative, especially for Afro-Muslims)
Reviving the Islamic Spirit 2004 - Google Video

These 3 were made by PBS and go through the birth of Islam, the golden age and the Ottoman empire. Narrated by Ben Kingsley.

Islam: Empire of Faith- part 1 Islam: Empire of Faith -Part 1 - Google Video

Islam: Empire of Faith- part 2
Islam: Empire of Faith - Part 2 - Google Video

Islam: Empire of Faith- part 3
Islam: Empire of Faith - Part 3 - Google Video

Cat Stevens becomes Yusuf Islam (VH1 Behind the Music documentary all about Cat Stevens' life)
Cat Stevens becomes Yusuf Islam - Google Video

Paradise Found: A Documentary on Islamic Architecture (Documentary that chronicles Islamic art. Very Beautiful and perfect for the art lover. Shows how a Masjid is like Paradise.)
Paradise Found: A Documentary on Islamic Architecture - Google Video

Brother Zakir Naik doing his thing! Could be good for Dawah but avoid his debates as they get emotional

Quran and Modern Science - Conflict or Conciliation Part 1
Quran and Modern Science - Conflict or Conciliation Part 1 - Google Video

Quran and Modern Science - Conflict or Conciliation Part 2
Quran and Modern Science - Conflict or Conciliation Part 2 - Google Video

Similarities between Hinduism and Islam - Dr. Zakir Naik
Similarities between Hinduism and Islam - Dr. Zakir Naik - Google Video

Similarities between Hinduism and Islam 2 - Dr. Zakir Naik
Similarities between Hinduism and Islam 2 - Dr. Zakir Naik - Google Video

Death and Prayer (Establish your prayer before some prays your funeral prayer on you)
Death and Prayer - Google Video

Gods Artistry in Color (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Gods Artistry in Color - Google Video

Amazing Animals (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Amazing Animals - Google Video

Answers from the Quran 1 (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Answers from the Quran 1 - Google Video

Answers from the Quran 2 (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Answers from the Quran 2 - Google Video

The Truth about Life (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
The Truth about Life - Google Video

Zakir Naik Public Talk (Again excellent stuff but remember to avoid the debates he has with non-Muslims for Dawah efforts.)
Zakir Naik Public Talk - Google Video

Zakir Naik Public Talk 2 (Again excellent stuff but remember to avoid the debates he has with non-Muslims for Dawah efforts.)
Zakir Naik Public Talk 2 - Google Video

Collapse of Atheism (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Collapse of Atheism - Google Video

Camouflage in Nature (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Camouflage in Nature - Google Video

Biomimetics: Technology Imitates Nature (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Biomimetics: Technology Imitates Nature - Google Video

Solution: The Values of the Quran (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Solution: The Values of the Quran - Google Video

Splendour in the Seas (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Splendour in the Seas - Google Video

Scientific Proof of the Existence of God (This brother used 2 be a Physicist and found Islam and opened an Islamic institute somewhere in Indonesia, I believe. Gets a little bit slow but he makes excellent points! Use his points for Dawah as the video could lose the interest of non-Muslims)
Scientific Proof of the Existence of God - Google Video

Islam: The Treasure Uncovered (Khalid Yasin and Islam1 productions trailer. He has some AMAZING material but I cannot upload it as Islam1 productions has told me not too...)
Islam: The Treasure Uncovered - Google Video

Islam Denounces Terrorism (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Islam Denounces Terrorism - Google Video

Deep Thinking (Harun Yahya--excellent for Dawah)
Deep Thinking - Google Video

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
04-19-2006, 05:31 AM
:sl:

wow!! Big collection, jazaak ALLAH khayr..:rose:

:w:

Tilmeez
04-19-2006, 05:45 AM
:mashallah:

ghostrider666
04-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Alhamdulillah. Here are some more. Freshly uploaded to Google Videos.

These first 4 are all Animated/3D graphics films and are quite excellent for children and youth.

Muhammad the Last Prophet: the Animated film
Muhammad the Last Prophet: Animated Film - Google Video

Who was the Prophet Ismail?
Who was the Prophet Ismail? - Google Video

Habil and Qabil
Habil and Qabil - Google Video

The Lion of Ain Jaloot
The Lion of Ain Jaloot - Google Video

These two I think are the same, I can't remember why I uploaded 2 of the same but anyways there about the Earthquake in Pakistan that happened and the world Ummah Welfare Trust is doing to help.)

Tears of Blood
Tears of Blood - Google Video

Tears of Blood
Tears of Blood - Google Video

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
samobosna96
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
GHOSTRIDER666

beware of harun yahya videos. he has made great errors in his works. dont trust everything that he states in his books and videos....

ghostrider666
04-19-2006, 06:26 PM
As salaam aleikum!

I understand brother...that is why I only uploaded a few of his and only those that could be used successfully for Dawah. But if brother perhaps you could be more specific as to the type of errors so I can keep a look out?

ghostrider666
04-19-2006, 08:49 PM
As salaam aleikum!
There's more! Get them well there still hot and toasty!

All 5 were made by French television and subtitled in English. There are some inaccuracies but overall it's not bad.

The Prophet Muhammad: 1Towards Prophecy
The Prophet Muhammad: 1Towards Prophecy - Google Video

The Prophet Muhammad: 2The Revelation
The Prophet Muhammad: 2The Revelation - Google Video

The Prophet Muhammad: 3Medina and the Law
The Prophet Muhammad: 3Medina and the Law - Google Video

The Prophet Muhammad: 4Power and Mecca
The Prophet Muhammad: 4Power and Mecca - Google Video

The Prophet Muhammad: 5The Koran
The Prophet Muhammad: 5The Koran - Google Video

Saladin: the Animated Series (Animated series coming out in May 2006 Insha ALLAH! Made by a Malaysian company using 3D graphics)
Saladin: The Animated Series - Google Video

Ghuraba Remix (heartbreaking video about the plight of Muslims around the world)
Ghuraba Remix - Google Video

samobosna96
04-20-2006, 10:08 PM
what i do know is that in some of his articles he subtely communicates a philosophy emphasizing that 'there is no existence except the ultimate truth'. the ultimate truth being Allah SWT, that means you and me, and everything else does not exist. I exist and so do you! This is a sufi concept from the Wahdat-ul-Wujood. also this man says that a Muslim is the same as christians and jews and that they should make a unity of religions. Allah chose Islam not a unification of religions so how does this guy get off claiming to be smarter than Allah? Yes he has some good material ut just be careful do not beieve everything u hear and see in his videos.. plus one thing that really bothered in is that in some of his videos he has freemason symbols like the all eyeing pyramind. this man wrote books on freemasonry and he knows better not to have these synbols in his videos which have nothing to do with freemasony. remember the dajjal has one eye and he will appear to be jesus to the christians, the mehdi to the muslims, the messiah to the jews, krishna to the hindus and so on.. this guy just creeps me out.. my opinion though...

ghostrider666
04-21-2006, 12:03 AM
As salaam aleikum!

Jazakh ALLAH khayr for the heads up bro. Bro these are some pretty heavy charges. I don't really mind Sufi belief unless it gets really whacked out. Are you sure your not confusing the "unification of religions" with Bahai belief? That sounds extremely odd, almost like theres two different views at play in Harun Yahya's organization (Islamic and whacked out-ness)
I know theres something Harun Yahya made regarding the MATRIX (that keanu reeves filam) so is that what you are refering to? I guess he thought all the Matrix hype could be used for Dawah. Bro can you be more specific as to the "titles" of the film that you deem to be potentially dangerous??

Jazakh ALLAH for the comment bro.

samobosna96
04-21-2006, 12:37 AM
no here is his website where he promotes his one world religion among jews chrsitians and muslims.. i havent read into it.. when i saw it i just was like , what the ???

http://www.unionoffaiths.com/

do not believe what this site above says!

no i wasnt confusing the i made two different statements, one about the mysticism and the about the one religion.. but im sure there more knowledgeable people her about this like the moderators...

ghostrider666
04-21-2006, 01:07 AM
As salaam aleikum!

Bro this is interesting but from what the site says it doesn't actually say to create ONE religion with Islam, Christianity and Judaism combined but just to have better relationships between these religions. I understand your concern bro and it does seem like walking on the fence but I think this is meant to invite the non-Muslims to Islam.

samobosna96
04-21-2006, 02:53 PM
I understand ur view but in my view he puts islam as equal to judiasm and chrsitianity. islam is superior and islam may accept the pophets of these religions but islam does not accept the religion, islam makes them nul and void. but i guess we will have to agree to disagree....

ghostrider666
04-21-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by samobosna96
I understand ur view but in my view he puts islam as equal to judiasm and chrsitianity. islam is superior and islam may accept the pophets of these religions but islam does not accept the religion, islam makes them nul and void. but i guess we will have to agree to disagree....
No bro I think you are right. We will have to "agree to agree" because your right Islam is superior than these other religions. Anywayz I fill be more careful and will stick to only uploading the scientific Harun Yahya videos, rather than the Philosophical ones. If you see a video that I uploaded that is a little dangerous as your described than let me know and I will take it down. Insha ALLAH.

Here are some new ones:

They are all Harun Yahya and so are excellent for Dawah. Make sure you watch them before you give them to a non-Muslim as it may not suit there needs.
The Miracle of Design in the Cell
The Miracle of Design in the Cell - Google Video

The Miracle Planet 1
The Miracle Planet 1 - Google Video

The Creation of the Universe
The Creation of the Universe - Google Video

anis_z24
04-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Salam
true watch out for Harun Yahya
His Quranic translations are not so good.
Also much of his works have a lot of opinion, we must be able to distinguish between opinion and fact.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-22-2006, 04:52 PM
whoa.. il have to chek them out :D Jazakallah khair 4 dt :D

ghostrider666
04-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Some more here warm and toasty.

What Animals know that we don't (Daiee Ahmed Moait talks about the Tsunami. He's NOT a shaykh but this could be beneficial to some Arab non-Muslim brothers. I didn't find it too great but Allah could guide someone by this. Insha ALLAH!)
What Animals know that we don't - Google Video

Whose Afraid of Islam? (Documentary that details Islamaphobia throughout the world through interviews, made by Irish TV)
Whose Afraid of Islam? - Google Video

The Miracle of Seed (Harun Yahya-- excellent for Dawah)
The Miracle of Seed - Google Video

The Miracle of Man's Creation (Harun Yahya-- excellent for Dawah)
The Miracle of Man's Creation - Google Video

ghostrider666
04-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Some more here:

The Boy and the King (Animated film of the story of Obaid, who becomes a magician priest but meets a Muslim and embraces Islam)
The Boy and the King - Google Video

The Miracle in the Ant (Harun Yahya Video--excellent for Dawah)
The Miracle in the Ant - Google Video

Frontline Soccer Palestine vs. Iraq (Documentary about 2 politically unstable Muslim nations meeting each other on the soccer field)
Frontline Soccer Palestine vs. Iraq - Google Video

Malcolm X (very short talk he gave at Oxford University. I have more but most of them are BEFORE he became a Sunni Muslim so they could do some damage to Dawah efforts. )
Malcolm X - Google Video

MetSudaisTwice
04-25-2006, 12:55 PM
salam
there is a personal documentary and interview of Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatriy on google video
anyone can find similar video of Sheikh Shuraim?
wasalam

Hussein radi
04-25-2006, 12:57 PM
This video is about the miracles of the quran. Though it doesnt have all of the miracles.

http://www.harunyahya.com/download/d...d.php?id=19959

ghostrider666
04-26-2006, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
there is a personal documentary and interview of Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatriy on google video
anyone can find similar video of Sheikh Shuraim?
wasalam
I haven't come across any interviews of Shaykh Shuraim, but when I do I will be sure to place it up here or PM you if u wish. This is a long term thread, meant to flood the Internet with Islamic media in order to further understanding of our great religion.

ghostrider666
04-26-2006, 05:32 AM
As salaam aleikum!
Here are some real HOT ones!

Shadow of Saffron (Must Watch about Indian genocide of Muslims)
Shadow of Saffron - Google Video

The Message Part 1 (Amazing film about the birth of Islam note I could not get part 2 up but I will try again)
The Message - Google Video

Arab League: Death Star (Political rap done by dressed up politicians and Arabs explaining American corruption)
Arab League: Death Star - Google Video

Since there are so many videos I think I will be editing my posts so that people can see what each video is actually about. Insha ALLAH!

ghostrider666
04-28-2006, 02:18 AM
As salaam aleikum!
Some more brand spanking new films!

Sultan Muhammed Al-Fatih (Animated film excellent for Children about the conquest of Constantinople)
Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih - Google Video

10 minutes in Bosnia (short award-winning film about 10 minutes in Bosnia is contrasted with 10 minutes of leisure time)
10 minutes in Bosnia - Google Video

Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre (I tried uploading this film but apparently it was already there--it talks about how the Americans are murdering innocent Iraqis)
The Hidden Massacre of Fallujah - Google Video

ghostrider666
04-29-2006, 01:07 AM
As salaam aleikum!
Some more about the Iraq war:

Iraq: The Continuous War (German documentary with English subtitles about a news reporter embedded with an American unit in Iraq--not bad)
Iraq: The Continuous War - Google Video

Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq war (Robert Greenwald interviews experts and politician regarding the War in Iraq--excellent work, well-made)
Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq war - Google Video

Hussein radi
04-29-2006, 01:31 AM
LOl, i remember the Sultan movie. I watched it in the arabic version when i was a kid. I always use to watch movies like this. The movie brought me joy.

anis_z24
04-30-2006, 01:28 AM
Salam,
Thanks so much.
May Allah bless your time on the net.

Beblessed
04-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Jazaka'Allah khair bro!!

ghostrider666
05-02-2006, 03:02 AM
As salaam aleikum!

Also please check out DocuWorld.org - Latest Documentaries: Root

Shaykh Fiez documentary (Yeah this is an amazing documentary as to what a Muslim Youth group should be Subhana ALLAH!)
Shaykh Fiez Documentary - Google Video

Palestine is still the Issue (John Pilger interviews Filistinis and Yahood who say the only solution is to end the occupation)
Palestine is still the Issue - Google Video

ghostrider666
05-03-2006, 12:13 AM
As salaam aleikum!
More hot stuff!

Frontline Football Bosnia vs. Serbia (Two politically unstable countries battle it out on the soccer field)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88307908312137

Tareq Bin Zeyad (Arabic cartoon about the conquering of Spain)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60035193209923

The Importance of the Koran (Saudi Shaykh talks about the Quran on TV)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76628034376600

Tuva (New childrens cartoon about Salaah, includes karate kicking action)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88903638489606

ghostrider666
05-05-2006, 11:47 PM
As salaam aleikum!

I got some new Harun Yahya videos!

The Fact of Creation
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61858596293037

The Prophet Joseph
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82270446952679

The Quran Leads the Way to Science
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63916198032119

For Men of Understanding 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84471733284300

Hussein radi
05-06-2006, 03:49 PM
The order of the heavens.

http://www.harunyahya.com/download/d...d.php?id=26378

samobosna96
05-10-2006, 07:22 PM
I just noticed something that bothered me a little....

BEWARE OF Hamza Yusuf AND the Zaytuna institute

This so called scholar has said that Muslims need to declare war on other Muslims. This man used to call america evil but after 9/11 be became in line with bush and always beware of a religious man at the gates of a politician.

also Yusuf Estes the former christian priest now Muslim has had differences with this man because of his declaration of Jihad on Muslims and because he makes his students chant "Allah" all day long.... He has been declared Kufr by individual Muslims who claim to of the Ahul Sunnah .....

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index...id=0&Itemid=73

(i am not saying these brothers have the right aqeeda but it is gives some good viewpoints and info)

muslimah_here
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM
:sl:
really good website with excellent inspirartional videos MASHALLAH!!

http://islamic-download.com/pc/video/inspirational/

OK ALLAHAFIZ.

alafasy
05-13-2006, 06:29 PM
aslam oalikum warahmatullah
mashallah a great collection
jazak allah khair
zabardast

ghostrider666
05-13-2006, 08:04 PM
As salaam aleikum!

You may have noticed but I was away for a while. That was becuz I was helping with this new WEBSITE dedicated solely to PURELY ISLAMIC VIDEOS.

WWW.ISLAMICVIDEOS.NET

All the videos here and MORE are on this website and it is growing Daily masha Allah!

Anywayz CHECK IT OUT and tell your friends.

Here are the new filams.

World of Ice (Harun Yahya)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...14120864012073

The Order of the Heavens (Harun Yahya)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34259046443854

Children of War (Shocking video about how Muslim women were raped by Serbs so they would give birth to Serbs. This video details how these mothers are going to explain to there now Muslim children about there biological fathers.)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43082021252158

Jeffrey Lang-Pillars of Islam-The Spiritual Dimensions (This converted Math teacher talks about the Pillars of Islam in a new different way. He's got to be the whitest Muslim I've ever seen Masha Allah!)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67008517233657

Muhammad Musab-Struggle for the Deen (If anyone is considering Gehad or traveling to any other country, this is a video that is a MUST watch for anyone. The most amazing convert story ever)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92351923504640

Iraq: The Women's Story (Brand-spanking new video about the women during this current war in Iraq)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78118628379239

Jerome Claire(Abu Hafsa)-How I Wrestled My Way to Islam (the first 100% blind professional wrestler tells how he converted to Islam)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...12714532968335

I changed some of the old ones so the old links are now useless.
Here are the OLD ones with the new URL codes.

Tuva (Islamic cartoon about Salaah, including karate kicking action!)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86552296065807

10 Minutes in Bosnia (short video about war-torn Bosnia)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00771135625057

Importance of the Koran (a Saudi talks bout this topic)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46999443236397

Muhammad the Last Prophet: Animated Cartoon (new cartoon about Nabi sallalahu allayhi wa salaam Disney-style with 3D-ness)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89424597260990

Shaykh Fiez Documentary (Shaykh Fiez and the brothers at GIYC in Australia tell their amazing tale of Youth involvement)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23576563814032

Denmark Cartoon Controversy (A Denmark shaykh is interview by Saudi TV about the reaction to the denmark cartoons)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...73456482992721

ghostrider666
05-18-2006, 12:52 AM
As salaam aleikum!

Alhamdulillah IslamicVideos.net is really taking off. Insha Allah it will become the LARGEST collection of Islamic Videos on the net. These are only the video I uploaded so there are plenty more like these at IslamicVideos.net from other users.

Shaykh bin Baz lecture 1 (Yes THE Shaykh bin Baz, there is more like this on it's way but it is all in Arabic)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77390651057428

Mecca/Qibla Cola video (Don't drink Coca-cola or Pepsi but support your Muslim brothers in Palestine by drinking Mecca Cola)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23347495063990

Who's the Terrorist? (Cool political Arabic rap about the conflict in Palestine)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...98697691201596

Kashmir- The Whole Truth (See the Indian army's bloodlust in this video)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59777892284067

Bradford Riots Drama (You heard about what happened in England with Asians--Pakistanis, Arabs etc. and how these riots broke out against the pro-Nazi BNP and National Front political groups--warning some swearing and not so Islamic footage)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21935447123126

The Secret Swami (Sai Baba is India's most famous Hindu religious leader with the largest following. See how this kaffir is nothing more than a trickster)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06803192503043

Ahmad Shehab - Defending The Messenger of Allah! (This lecture came out after the Denmark cartoon controversy)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04235910484445

Muslim Martial Arts (Silat Mubai is a cool Indonesian martial art. There is also some interesting footage of the Last Empire--The Ottomans)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89424681990912

muslim@
05-18-2006, 11:32 AM
jazakallah khairan brother,

ghostrider666
05-27-2006, 07:45 AM
As salaam aleikum!

Those of you who are wondering where I get all this from shouldn't worry at all. It takes a lot of work and resources on the part of many brothers to make this material and accessible so please do us and yourselves a favor in actually viewing the videos.

NEW VIDEOS:

A Day at the Saskatoon Misbah School (This is a documentary about an Islamic school in my town that desperately needs money and so after watching this video...I had to share it with others. As you can see there are some very talented Muslims in the Ummah but politics have changed the situation and these children need money.)

Donate please: http://www.misbah.sk.ca/donation.htm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06732774092657

My Childhood and the Stone (Dedicated to the famous boy who stood in front of an Israeli tank with a slingshot--do I hear David and Goliath?)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44964872499018

Islamophobia Awards News clip (Muslims in the UK did an Awards show about the most anti-Muslim figures today--quite entertaining)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16650803955535

Friday sermon - Mecca (Self-explanatory but in English as well)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28014559850534

Sister Aminah Assilmi - American Women and The Western Perception (Self explanatory)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25587197317811

Imam Siraj Wahhaj - Knowledge is Sacred (Self explanatory)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33647163927433

Yusuf Estes-Righteous Way (The topic will become Self explanatory upon viewing but it's essentially a Khutbah given by the brother)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03654555320985

Altruism in Nature (Harun Yahya--shows the optimism in nature)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07106454961127

Abdullah Hakim Quick - Making Islamic Education Relevant (Self explanatory)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71300897785543

Who wrote the Bible? (Maybe I posted this already but this was so popular that I knew non-Muslms were viewing it so I changed it up with an Islamic slant!)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17451097322309

Watching over the time (YES YES THE Sheikh Abdoel-Aziez ibn Abdiellah ibn Baaz gives a lecture in person in Arabic)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47888392679048

Friday sermon Medina (Self explanatory but with English translation)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87862780036777

Miracles of the Quran (Harun Yahya--this one is Excellent for Dawah
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18182163874568

Muslim Poet: Amir Sulaiman (Amazing brother--Jihad of the tongue is all I can say)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95408930304488

SistaHH
06-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Jazakhallah brother for the links

sirajstc
05-13-2008, 10:11 AM
mashal allah

thankx 4 post:):):)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.