/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Camp X-Ray

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 03:49 PM
A BRITISH captive freed from Guantanamo Bay today tells the world of its full horror - and reveals how prostitutes were taken into the camp to degrade Muslim inmates. The father-of-three, from Manchester, told how he was assaulted with fists, feet and batons after refusing a mystery injection. He said detainees were shackled for up to 15 hours at a time in hand and leg cuffs with metal links which cut into the skin. Their “cells” were wire cages with concrete floors and open to the elements - giving no privacy or protection from the rats, snakes and scorpions loose around the American base. He claims punishment beatings were handed out by guards known as the Extreme Reaction Force. They waded into inmates in full riot-gear, raining blows on them. Prisoners faced psychological torture and mind-games in attempts to make them confess to acts they had never committed. Even petty breaches of rules brought severe punishment.

But Jamal’s most shocking disclosure centred on the use of vice girls to torment the most religiously devout detainees. Prisoners who had never seen an “unveiled” woman before would be forced to watch as the hookers touched their own naked bodies. The men would return distraught. One said an American girl had smeared menstrual blood across his face in an act of humiliation. Jamal said: “I knew of this happening about 10 times. It always seemed to be those who were very young or known to be particularly religious who would be taken away. “I would joke with the other British lads, ‘Bring them to us - we’ll have them’. It made us laugh. But the Americans obviously knew we wouldn’t be shocked by seeing Western women, so they didn’t bother. “It was a profoundly disturbing experience for these men. They would refuse to speak about what had happened. It would take perhaps four weeks for them to tell a friend - and we would shout it out around the whole block.” Jamal added: “The whole point of Guantanamo was to get to you psychologically. The beatings were not as nearly as bad as the psychological torture - bruises heal after a week - but the other stuff stays with you.” He accidentally strayed into Afghanistan - believing he was being driven to Turkey - and was arrested as a spy, perhaps because of his British passport. He was held in Kandahar, Afghanistan, and fell into US hands. Now Jamal bears the scars of Guantanamo. He stoops into a hunch as he walks because the shackles that bound him were too short.
As a punishment, inmates would be confined so tightly they would be forced to lie in a ball for hours. During lengthy interrogation, they would be tethered to a metal ring on the floor. Jamal said: “Sometimes you would be chained up on the floor with your hands and feet actually bound together. One of my friends told me he was kept like that for 15 hours once. “Recreation meant your legs were untied and you walked up and down a strip of gravel. In Camp X-Ray you only got five minutes but in Delta you walked for around 15 minutes.” He said one unit used force-feeding to end a hunger strike by 70 per cent of the 600 inmates. The strike started after a guard deliberately kicked a copy of the Koran. Rice and beans was the usual diet and the water was “filthy”. Jamal added: “In Camp X-Ray it was yellow and in Delta it was black - the colour of Coca-Cola. “We had it piped through with a tap in each ‘cage’ but they would often turn the water off as punishment. “They would shut off the water before prayers so we couldn’t wash ourselves according to our religion. “The food was terrible as well, up to 10 years out-of-date. They would open a hatch and shove it through a section at a time. “We had porridge and something they called ‘like-milk’, which was disgusting and ‘like-tea’ and a piece of fruit. The fruit had been frozen and pounded with chemicals. An apple might look red but there was waxy white stuff all over it and inside it would be black and brown. “They would play tricks on people by denying them things - you might be the only person on your block who didn’t get any bread. I prided myself on never asking them for anything. I would not beg.” Jamal said they were told they had no rights. “They actually said that - ‘You have no rights here’. After a while, we stopped asking for human rights - we wanted animal rights.
In Camp X-Ray my cage was right next to a kennel housing an Alsatian dog. Being forced to use a bucket as a toilet in view of other inmates and guards was particularly embarrassing. Jamal said: “I never got used to it - we would all put our towels and clothes around us. “But the Military Police up in the tower would see us and would shout to each other. “We were only allowed a shower once a week at the beginning and none at all in solitary confinement. “This was very tough because you are supposed to be clean when you pray. “Gradually the number of showers rose to three a week. They were always cold. “You would be chained by two MPs while you were still in the cage before being taken off for what they called ‘rec and shower’. “You could sometimes see the guards tampering with the shower heads to make water squirt all over the inmate’s clothes if he had put them up to protect his privacy.” Inmates were issued with “comfort items” - known as CIs - like shampoo, towels, a washcloth and boxer shorts. CIs would be removed as a punishment. Jamal defiantly refused “treats”, such as watching a James Bond film in a room dubbed The Love Shack by inmates. He added: “Some people were given pizzas, ice-cream and McDonald’s, but they didn’t offer them to me. I guess they knew bribery would work with some and not with others.” Describing medical treatment, Jamal said he knew of 11 men who had legs amputated and two who lost toes and fingers. He was told that the Americans had removed far more tissue than was necessary. HE added: “The man in the cell next to me had frostbite in two fingers and two toes. He also had it in his big toe, but they didn’t treat that for a year by which time they had to cut off much more than was needed. “All the men who had lost limbs complained they would chop them off high up and not bother to try to save as much as possible.” “One of the Brits told me he was asked why he was a Muslim, because he ought to be praying to the Queen.” Jamal, who is divorced with daughters aged three and eight and a son of five, is convinced his refusal to succumb to mind-games gave him the will to come through. He said: “It was very, very hard at times, but I tried to think about nothing but survival. “About a year into my time, I had a dream. A voice said, ‘You will here for two years’. “I was sent to Guantanamo on February 11, 2002 and left on March 9, 2004, so I was there for just over two years, just like the voice in the dream said.” :'( :'( :'( :'( :offended: :rant: :grumbling

Moreover follow these links:
http://path-to-peace.net/forum/index.php?topic=1012.0
http://path-to-peace.net/forum/index.php?topic=846.0
http://www.sparklywater.com/files/flash/ramadan.html
http://www.stoppoliticalterror.com/
http://www.cageprisoners.com/

Allah bless those who are inflicted by these atrocities and give them saabr to cope through these hardships WalaykumAsalaam x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
04-19-2006, 04:08 PM
woah! sch a lot to read...inshAllah il read all and check out the links too :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

HeiGou
04-19-2006, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
A BRITISH captive freed from Guantanamo Bay today tells the world of its full horror - and reveals how prostitutes were taken into the camp to degrade Muslim inmates.
So let me get this right - the American government, at some huge expense, flew a bunch of professional prostitutes all the way to Cuba in order to "degrade" some Muslim inmates? Well I might believe anything about the Americans now, but did anyone else stop to think how plausible this claim was? I mean prostitutes? That might sound degrading to Muslims, but what sort of American would think that up? To an American surely it sounds more like a bribe, a treat, a reward?

But Jamal’s most shocking disclosure centred on the use of vice girls to torment the most religiously devout detainees. Prisoners who had never seen an “unveiled” woman before would be forced to watch as the hookers touched their own naked bodies. The men would return distraught.
Uh huh. In America people pay for this sort of thing. Which is not to defend it, but who in America would think that this was a punishment? And how would the Army account for the expense?

“It was a profoundly disturbing experience for these men. They would refuse to speak about what had happened. It would take perhaps four weeks for them to tell a friend - and we would shout it out around the whole block.”
These guys need to find better friends.

He accidentally strayed into Afghanistan - believing he was being driven to Turkey
Uh Huh. Turkey. Of course. I'd vote for him to be sent back to Guantanamo as any story this dumb has to be fake.

Describing medical treatment, Jamal said he knew of 11 men who had legs amputated and two who lost toes and fingers. He was told that the Americans had removed far more tissue than was necessary. HE added: “The man in the cell next to me had frostbite in two fingers and two toes. He also had it in his big toe, but they didn’t treat that for a year by which time they had to cut off much more than was needed.
Frostbite? In Cuba? Come on now. This guy has clearly never been there.

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Did you watch the film The Road to Guantnamo? Are them brothers lying aswell?...there are severl scripts by ex-inmates of Gitmo that describe the atrocities...whether or not they arent as authentic as they look to be Allah knows best...The Americans can think up of anything...if one man (Bush) can stand up and lie to the world about issues concerning the 'war on terror' then why cant he lie about them? surley it is as simple as reciting his ABC??...they would stoop to any level they can...the eveidence sugesting his stupid allies caused the bombings in Iraq about the Shia shrine to cause a rift between the sects is very high (any excuse to cause a civil war and find a excuse to exit from the country!) so if he can do that why not lie about these brothers and import stupid little prostitues to carry out these vile acts???....'but who in America would think that this was a punishment? And how would the Army account for the expense?'...the same muppets currently bombing the innocents in Iraq/Palestine etc....

"This guy has clearly never been there"...yeh you seem to claim you know more despite the fact this man claims he lived in those conditions...

Final commment: Allah knows best WalaykumAsalaam x

"I'd vote for him to be sent back to Guantanamo as any story this dumb has to be fake." Yaar (friend) have sympathy and open your eyes to the reall treatment of brothers there have some respect :(...these brothers are suffering in ways you cant even imagine and if you want to rub the salt in the wound and label this story as fake then so be it ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
04-19-2006, 05:49 PM
Camp X-Ray is a disgrace to the US and I am ashamed. Its continued existence is an insult to America’s calls for Freedoms and Anti Human Rights stance. So let there be no mistaking my stance against Camp X-Ray. But anyone using any common sense knows that not all people there are good people and some would have no problems lying to make others look bad and make them selves look better. I have no doubt that some of what he says is true. I also have no doubt that some of what he says is outright lies.

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Fair enough i cant convince you by go to www.freebarbarahmed.com i think that is the site but i aint to sure tell me if it works...if this brother is extraditied to the Us what will become of him?...also follow up on the links i have stated on the original post and read till you heart desires :)...WalaykumAsalaam x

- Qatada -
04-19-2006, 05:57 PM
:salamext:

subhan Allaah, may Allaah azawajal ease their suffering and help all the muslim ummah. The sahabah went through similar things to this, and even more.

We have to remember not to ever give up our islam, and remember that the punishment for the transgressors is much worse in the aakhirah (hereafter.)

:wasalamex

x Maz x
04-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Ameen Brother to your du'aas...its really sickening...the media try to hide the true brutal reality of the suffering of innocents in Gitmo but Allah is All-Aware and their wages will be paid in full...inshAllah we will beat them infedels with the blessing of Allah ...i hope the brothers mainatain a high level of Imaan and continue doing dhikr inshAllah...Mak supplications for them

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Pbuh) said:
"Whoever wants Allah to respond to his supplications at the time of his calamities should engage in frequent supplications during the times of his happiness" [Realted by At-Tirmidhi]

Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet (Pbuh) said: "Ask Allah for His favor, because Allah likes to be asked; and the best worship is prolonged hope for relief"
The Holy Quran states: "[O Muhammed], when My servants ask you about Me, [tell them] I am indeed close to them; i respond to the prayer of every supplicant whom calls on Me" [Surah Al Baqarah 2:186]

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Pbuh) said: "Allah does not refuse the supplication of the following three people; a fasting man at the time of breaking fast, a just ruler and an oppressed person" [Related by at-Tirmidhi]

zuhair
04-19-2006, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
So let me get this right - the American government, at some huge expense, flew a bunch of professional prostitutes all the way to Cuba in order to "degrade" some Muslim inmates? Well I might believe anything about the Americans now, but did anyone else stop to think how plausible this claim was? I mean prostitutes? That might sound degrading to Muslims, but what sort of American would think that up? To an American surely it sounds more like a bribe, a treat, a reward?

Uh huh. In America people pay for this sort of thing. Which is not to defend it, but who in America would think that this was a punishment? And how would the Army account for the expense?

Read this chaps comments. He actually sounds logical.

Let's rid ourselves of stupidity and hatred.

Uh Huh. Turkey. Of course. I'd vote for him to be sent back to Guantanamo as any story this dumb has to be fake.

NEVER SURRENDER!

Rou
04-19-2006, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

*sigh*

your sick to deny such things when so many have been witness's to such things..

and your messed up in theh head for saying he should be sent back...

those who do such evil things to humans and those who protect them with lies you will all pay ten fold....

i await that day....

pathetic....

wilberhum
04-19-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
*sigh*

your sick to deny such things when so many have been witness's to such things..

and your messed up in theh head for saying he should be sent back...

those who do such evil things to humans and those who protect them with lies you will all pay ten fold....

i await that day....

pathetic....
Talk about sick denyal see :"Moussaoui: 'No Regret, No Remorse'"

Now that is sick denial and stupid conspiracy theories.

extinction
04-19-2006, 09:27 PM
hey goo and roo the dynamic duo are killing it once again...

x Maz x
04-20-2006, 04:12 AM
Rou my dearest Akhee lets not shout out personal comments inshAllah instead maintain a high level of saabr and talk sense into the Brother in a respectful manner :) WalaykumAsalaam x

HeiGou
04-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Did you watch the film The Road to Guantnamo? Are them brothers lying aswell?
This the Tipton group? I do, as it happens, think they are being less than entirely truthful about what they were doing in Afghanistan.

...there are severl scripts by ex-inmates of Gitmo that describe the atrocities.
Which suggests that either the stories are true or they are co-ordinated.

The Americans can think up of anything...if one man (Bush) can stand up and lie to the world about issues concerning the 'war on terror' then why cant he lie about them? surley it is as simple as reciting his ABC??.
I do not deny that Americans can think up anything, but why would they? Especially in this case? Do you have evidence that Bush lied about anything? I suspect not.

..they would stoop to any level they can
Actually there is no evidence of this or you would have never heard of these people. The Americans are amazingly rule-bound and law-abiding. Just ask yourself how many similar accounts you have heard from people in Egyptian or Saudi prisons.

...the eveidence sugesting his stupid allies caused the bombings in Iraq about the Shia shrine to cause a rift between the sects is very high (any excuse to cause a civil war and find a excuse to exit from the country!)
There is no evidence that anyone but the Sunni insurgents carried out the mosque bombing. And I am sorry but what? You are saying that the US blew up a Shia mosque so that they could leave Iraq? Are you serious?

so if he can do that why not lie about these brothers and import stupid little prostitues to carry out these vile acts???....'but who in America would think that this was a punishment? And how would the Army account for the expense?'...the same muppets currently bombing the innocents in Iraq/Palestine etc....
Whay muppets are those? Everyone knows that Israeli artillery shells are punishment and the US and Israeli governments pay for them openly. Why would they do this to some Muslim brothers?

"This guy has clearly never been there"...yeh you seem to claim you know more despite the fact this man claims he lived in those conditions...
I know that people do not get frostbite in Cuba. Are you claiming that has ever been a single case of frostbite in Cuba? How can this story be true?

x Maz x
04-20-2006, 07:50 PM
'This the Tipton group? I do, as it happens, think they are being less than entirely truthful about what they were doing in Afghanistan. '...'Which suggests that either the stories are true or they are co-ordinated.
'

Allah forgive me for saying this but are you seriously thise stupid or are you making a special effort today??...Well did you not view the entire film...they heard there was a war breaking out on their journey to Pakistan and they were diverted to help...yeeeeeeesh
'I do not deny that Americans can think up anything, but why would they? Especially in this case? Do you have evidence that Bush lied about anything? I suspect not.'...Sorry to break it to you but i sense a level of aroagance rising within you...well yes what about 9/11? you telling me that was a fabiracted lie by the MUSLIMS??...and conspiracy theoris are ALL rubbish? what about the Iraq war? what about the Afghanistan war? Checnya? Bosnia? okey erm what about the civil war in Iraq caused by American troops of the bombing of the Shia shrine??? are they all false?...Give me a little while i wil provide you the link inshAllah...
Whay muppets are those? Everyone knows that Israeli artillery shells are punishment and the US and Israeli governments pay for them openly. Why would they do this to some Muslim brothers?
Why would they do it...brother explain the word Islamophobia give me a justified answer and i will reply why they do it...also explain why some MUPPET may up the charicatures about the blessed man Muhammed (Pbuh)...
How can this story be true?
Allah knows best...but look at the facts before you type away disreagrding the suffering of brothers in Gitmo, Belmarsh, Abu Ghraib...you dont seem to know that Condoleeza rice also said that she wishes the closure of Gitmo asap and also the british media have breifly covered on this arising toture there...
WalaykumAsalaamx

HeiGou
04-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Allah forgive me for saying this but are you seriously thise stupid or are you making a special effort today??...Well did you not view the entire film...they heard there was a war breaking out on their journey to Pakistan and they were diverted to help...yeeeeeeesh
A bit of both. They heard there was a war breaking out so they went to a country their country was at war with, to help out the Taleban. As I said, I don't think they are telling the whole truth, but even what they have said suggests they did not end up in Guantanamo by accident.

'I do not deny that Americans can think up anything, but why would they? Especially in this case? Do you have evidence that Bush lied about anything? I suspect not.'
...Sorry to break it to you but i sense a level of aroagance rising within you...well yes what about 9/11? you telling me that was a fabiracted lie by the MUSLIMS??...and conspiracy theoris are ALL rubbish? what about the Iraq war? what about the Afghanistan war? Checnya? Bosnia? okey erm what about the civil war in Iraq caused by American troops of the bombing of the Shia shrine??? are they all false?...Give me a little while i wil provide you the link inshAllah...
What about 9-11? Yes, all those conspiracy theories are rubbish but it was not fabricated. Some bad Muslims actually did fly a plane or two into those buildings. What about the Iraq and Afghan Wars? The Americans did not bomb any shrine and no matter how many times you claim they did it will not become true.

Yes all those claims are false.

Why would they do it...brother explain the word Islamophobia give me a justified answer and i will reply why they do it...also explain why some MUPPET may up the charicatures about the blessed man Muhammed (Pbuh)...
What Islamophobia? I do not believe it exists. Explain to me why anyone would make this nonsense up?

How can this story be true?
Allah knows best...but look at the facts before you type away disreagrding the suffering of brothers in Gitmo, Belmarsh, Abu Ghraib...you dont seem to know that Condoleeza rice also said that she wishes the closure of Gitmo asap and also the british media have breifly covered on this arising toture there...
I am happy to look at any facts you have but you need to look at the facts too. The fact is people do not get frostbite in tropical countries like Cuba. The fact is that 911 was doen by OBL. The fact is that no matter how badly your brothers are suffering lying is wrong. Deal with these and then talk to me.

x Maz x
04-21-2006, 05:10 AM
I really cant be bothered to argue with you...but want to clarify a couple of things inshAllah...
"but even what they have said suggests they did not end up in Guantanamo by accident."
Gitmo is a place of toture, suffering and humiliation if you wish for them brothers to be sent back then well your just unique ...very unique...as truthfully your the ONLY person wishing for such a thing :(...why did they get let out?? i mean if it was a justified reason why did they release them brothers if they appeared to be so dangerous?? and why would they stupidly just sit and make a friggn' story about toture??...Believe what you wish...
Yes all those claims are false...what evidence have you to suggest they are...
feast your eyes on this and i will get you more links soon inshAllah
look at evidence before making your final verdict inshAlllah
Follow these links:

http://islamchannel.info/forums/show...&catID=1&mode=

Read this and also:

& remember 'you either with us or with them [terrorists]

What Islamophobia? I do not believe it exists. Explain to me why anyone would make this nonsense up?
Laugh out loud..now this is getting pathetic yeesh...wel tell me why are muslims most hated religion in the world? tell me why is the suffering of Palestian children not shown via media? tell me why did some friggn decomposed waste material decide to make charictures of the Prophet (Pbuh)?...tell me why do the hidden agenda of Bush not shown?...why did he try to bomb al-jazeeera?...why did he decide to fabricate a lie to go bomb MUSLIMS in Iraq and aid the killing of inocent Palestinans on his 'war on terror'? why is he deciding to take military action against Iran? what so amerca is allowed to have nuclear power but no-one els is??

DOUBLE STANDARDS
What do you call…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call someone who explodes a bomb and kills innocent people?

- A terrorist.

What do you call someone who drops a bomb from a plane and kills innocent people?

- A brave pilot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call it when a Palestinian uses violence against the Jews who have illegally occupied his land?

- A terrorist attack.

What do you call it when an Israeli helicopter fires rockets at Palestinian youths armed with stones?

- Self-defence.

What do you call the form of government where a small elite exploits and intimidates the citizens?

- A dictatorship.

What do you call the form of government where a small elite exploits and intimidates the citizens, and the citizens can choose every few years which part of the elite should occupy the government buildings?

- A democracy.

What do you call it when someone carrying a gun enters your house and steals your valuable possessions?

- An armed robbery.

What do you call it when a multinational corporation supported by armed forces enters your country and steals your valuable possessions?

- Free trade.

What do you call it when a group of people take the law into their own hands and kill people without a fair trial?

- A lynching.

What do you call it when a super power takes the law into its own hands and kills people without a fair trial?

- Operation Enduring Freedom or Operation …. Freedom

What do you call someone who steals from the rich and gives to the poor?

- Robin Hood.

What do you call someone who steals from the poor and gives to the rich?

- The US government.

What do you call a weapon that can kill thousands of people?

- A weapon of mass destruction.

What do you call a weapon that killed 1.5 million Iraqis, including more than 500,000 children?

- U.N (U.S) Sanctions.

What do you call an army that will fight for whoever pays the most money?

- Mercenaries.

What do you call an army that will fight for whoever pays the most money?

- The Northern Alliance (or the Iraqi National Guard).

What do you call it when just over 3 thousand people were killed in the September 11 attack on the US?

- An atrocity.

What do you call it when nearly 5 million people were killed in the Vietnam war?

- A mistake.

What do you call it when very rich people exploit poor people?

- Greed and selfishness.

What do you call it when very rich countries exploit poor countries?

- Globalization.

What do you call a foreign oppressor in the last century that controlled the economic and social life of a country?

- A colonialist power.

What do you call a foreign oppressor in this century that controls the economic and social life of a country?

- The International Monetary Fund.

What do you call it when people are slaughtered?

- A massacre.

What do you call it when 100,000 Iraqis are slaughtered by the US at a loss of a few hundred American forces (many of whom were killed by friendly fire)?

- Operation Iraqi Freedom.

What do you call the extermination of a people?

- Genocide.

What do you call the extermination of native Americans in the US?

- A glorious episode in American history.

What do you call a television station that broadcasts only the government's views?

- A propaganda station.

What do you call the BBC when the World News consists solely of half an hour of a Pentagon briefing?

- Fair and impartial.

What do you call the 2002 presidential election in Zimbabwe where there were serious irregularities?

- A flawed election.

What do you call the presidential election in the US where there were serious irregularities?

- A victory for democracy.

What do you call a leader who sells out his country to a foreign power?

- A traitor, or Quisling.

What do you call a British leader who sells out his country to a foreign power?

- Tony Blair.

Which Middle East country (whose name begins with I) does not possess nuclear weapons, agreed to allow access to UN weapons inspectors, and has been occupied by the US?

- Iraq.

Which Middle East country (whose name begins with I) possesses nuclear weapons, refuses to allow access to International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors and receives around $5 billion p.a. in aid from the US?

- Israel.

What do you call it when innocent people are killed by those resisting a brutal occupation?

- Terrorism.

What do you call it when innocent people are killed by an occupying army?

- Collateral damage (or self-defense).

What do you call the publication of caricatures on Prophet Muhammad?

- Freedom of the Press.

What do you call a raised eye-brow at the exaggerated claims about the Holocaust?

- Anti-Semitism (= Anti-Jewish racism)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a serial killer who claims that God told him to do it?

- A psychopath.

What do you call a serial killer who claims that God told him to invade Iraq?

- George W. Bush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One man's 'terrorist' is one's freedom fighter"

but you need to look at the facts too. The fact is people do not get frostbite in tropical countries like Cuba. The fact is that 911 was doen by OBL. The fact is that no matter how badly your brothers are suffering lying is wrong. Deal with these and then talk to me.
I have my dear ol' cod i have looked at many and i have seen enough...funnily its not only muslims that know these facts it goes from anti war demonstrators to the supposed 'al-qaeda'...i KNOW muslims are being totured in these prisons...I also know it WAS horrific act..now its a matter of classifying the terrorist really is...
how badly your brothers are suffering lying is wrong....what do you want me to reply?...c'mon stop being so ignorant i think showing a state of in-denial...you seem to disregard all worldy current events about terrorism and seem to side with the actual terrorists...
The Americans are amazingly rule-bound and law-abiding. Yes indeed ...thats why they went and bombed several countries.(Iraq,afghanistan, Japan) for money and oil (notice sarcasm)
Do you have evidence that Bush lied about anything? I suspect not...Stated evidence now you bring forth YOUR 'facts'...
Thats me done for now...do tell me if you require any more asistance...WalaykumAsalaam x

x Maz x
04-21-2006, 05:52 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...848&q=911+2001

imaad_udeen
04-28-2006, 04:15 AM
Everyone here does realize that the camp hasn't been called X-Ray for four years now.

On April 29, 2002, Camp X-Ray, the initial temporary holding facility, was closed when the last of it's imates were moved to the newly constructed permanent facilities named "Camp Delta."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.