/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What can I do for Islam?

Farhiya
04-19-2006, 09:04 PM
:sl:
What can I do for Islam?

What can I do for Islam? What can give; looking back at my life, I see what blessings Allah (SWT) has given me. What can I do for Allah (SWT), what can I do for Allah (SWT). Lord of the worlds, lord of the universe. What I can do for Mohammed (saw), what can I do for a man that gave his all, for us to be guided in the right path; A path that leads to Allah (SWT), what I can do for my beloved (saw). What can I do for Islam, which gives me a perfect way to live, worshiping my creator alone, ascribing no partners with him, and allowing me to follow my Nabi (saw) to paradise if Allah wills?
For starters I say: La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah). I strive to please Allah (SWT) today, so I will be pleased on that day when he will judge me. Secondly, I ask Allah (SWT) for peace and blessings upon Mohamed (saw), and I beg Allah to let me follow his Sunnah. As for Islam, I live my life according to its laws and regulations as best as I can.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-19-2006, 09:06 PM
i think no matter how much we did it still wouldnt be enough? do you agree ....?

Helena
04-19-2006, 09:09 PM

absolutely agree wid u...true wudnt be enough........

Farhiya
04-19-2006, 09:17 PM

Yes defiantly…I agree
Am not saying that anything i do will be enough… I am just trying to express my love for Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
extinction
04-19-2006, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Farhiya

Yes defiantly…I agree
Am not saying that anything i do will be enough… I am just trying to express my love for Islam.
lol dont get me wrong Im not contradicting your post in anyway...its good you are expressing you love and may Allah s.w.t give you istiqaamat in it (steadfastness)

Farhiya
04-19-2006, 09:57 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
lol dont get me wrong Im not contradicting your post in anyway...its good you are expressing you love and may Allah s.w.t give you istiqaamat in it (steadfastness)

Ameeeen brother...i wish u the same inshaallah

*noor
04-19-2006, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
i think no matter how much we did it still wouldnt be enough? do you agree ....?

thats so true
watever we do will never amount up to even close to as much as what Allah has done for us.

Farhiya
04-19-2006, 10:24 PM

Any one who wants to share how much they love being Muslim can fell free to do so here plz...i would love to read it...jazakuallah kheran

Little Muslimah
04-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Salamu Alakum,

Manshallah sister this poem is really nice :) alhamdullilah may allah reward you and all of us and may He guide us in the right path Ameen...

Jazakulahu Karian

:w: :statisfie

x Maz x
04-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Ameen...i think the vital thing to do in this dunya is attain knowledge and then PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!...its hard in this society but return to thy Lord and surley He will make it easy for you inshAllah WalaykumAsalaam x

extinction
04-22-2006, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Ameen...i think the vital thing to do in this dunya is attain knowledge and then PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACE!...its hard in this society but return to thy Lord and surley He will make it easy for you inshAllah WalaykumAsalaam x
surely you mean practice what you preach

x Maz x
04-22-2006, 06:13 PM
:rollseyes :okay: Modified inshAllah WalaykumAsalaam...hope ya'll in the best of Iman and health Peace be with you x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.