/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Ther Any Real Scholar's In This Forum

Isma'el
04-20-2006, 10:22 AM
:sl:
IS THER ANY REAL SCHOLAR'S IN THIS FORUM...?

Giving out ruling's in the islamic sha'ria etc...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
04-20-2006, 11:58 AM
:sl:

If I am not mistakin', I've heard that some of the adminstrators and super Mods are perhaps qualified to answer tense questions mainly Brother Kadafi, Ansar, or Khaldun, but don't get me wrong somone please verify this.

Until otherwise, it is clearly stated bold in the forum rules that...

• This is not a Fiqh discussion board. Prolonged threads arguing over Fatwas and the details of Islamic law will be closed. Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions. Please use other knowledgeable means such as a scholar, Imam or knowledgeable person in your area or provide sources.

Isma'el
04-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Then why is ther a tread (below)
Anyone have questions for Islamic rulings and Shari'ah? by a sister

isnt that a bit dangerious....n wrong ...

making a mockery of allah's religion....it's like every tom **** n harry giving out ruling's

Shouldnt the moderators stop treads like dat...

Halima
04-20-2006, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
Then why is ther a tread (below)
Anyone have questions for Islamic rulings and Shari'ah? by a sister

isnt that a bit dangerious....n wrong ...

making a mockery of allah's religion....it's like every tom **** n harry giving out ruling's

Shouldnt the moderators stop treads like dat...
Which thread are you talking about? You talk of this sister asking anyone if they have questions for islamic rulings/Shariah but how do you know that was her motive to answer questions? Until we see this thread we can then evaulate her motive and then question her but in your case you shouldn't presume her motive because that might've not been her intentions in the first place.

This topic is getting to be too confidential it is best to be handled through P.M. To further insist on your inqueries please P.M me or any of the other Mods/ Admin.

Thread closed for now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.