/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey hey hey

Amatuallah
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
:sl: my muslimah :brother: and :sister:
well as you know I am new to this and kinda slow with the whole technique and all that but this be Amatullah from the Seatown area. You know out here reppin my hood but anwyays this seems like a mashallah great place to meet good muslim brothers and sisters naa man so ummmm I just wanted to say my salams and introduce myslef so you feel free to give me a response to my salams and inshallah I will be meeting some muslim friends on here so for yall that dont no me and no me I love yall for the sake of allah and :w: ;)

love to my muslimah ummah that are out there dying for the Sake of allah :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Wa alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI

We hope your stay will benefit you and us InshaAllah

S_87
05-01-2005, 02:05 PM
:sl: dear sister :D
inshaAllah youll love it here
:w:

The Ruler
05-01-2005, 02:11 PM
:sl:

WELCOME sis :)

Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eternal_faith
05-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Asalamu Alaikum!!!!

Ra`eesah
05-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Assalamu'ALaykumm

Tajeebeneyyyyyyy ;)

tutu ur crazy.... ;D ;D ;D

ok well ........

YA HALA MARHABA to Li here is a nasheed to WELCOME U!!!! :wilted_ro

crazy ;D

Bint Abdusattar
05-01-2005, 02:55 PM

Welcome - hope your knowledge increases in the best way by being on the forum.

~fUrRrI~
05-01-2005, 04:22 PM
welcum sis :)

*charisma*
05-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Amatuallah
08-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Aslamualeykum wr wb hey brothas and sistas i havent been on here fo rman like a good min.. huh dang yall replyed and I didn't even know forgive me waleykum salam wr wb I feel like I already know you guys by the way you welcomed me inshallah one day we will meet if not here then in Jannah inshallah tala I love all yall for the sake of allah :love: and waleykum salam wr wb everyone takes care okay :w: :wilted_ro :rose:

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 10:23 PM
:salaam: Salam sis and welcome to LI forum.Seattle eh..hear it's really good up there.

Angel24
08-08-2005, 11:32 PM

:welcome: to LI sis...
hope u enjoy ur stay and benefit too... :)

Ataraxis
08-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the forums sister :sister:! Nice...ur from Seattle? Me 2....;) anyways, enjoy the forums, they're great..

Beblessed
08-09-2005, 12:28 AM
hello nice 2 meet u :sister: see u in the LI Islamic Forum

*!~Faith~!*
08-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the forums sis :)

Z
08-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Welcome.

You might want to also sign up with this Islamic Forum too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!