Subhanallah its really sweet! [BANANA]Jazakallah [/BANANA]:D

Beblessed
04-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah masha'Allah its really sweet

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:55 PM
yeh it will really be sweet if i will listen it.lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
05-19-2006, 06:46 PM
jazakAllah

Samira_01
05-20-2006, 07:37 PM
its sooo cute mashallah ...thank U sista !!

afriend2
05-20-2006, 08:21 PM
salaam,

lol mashallah me and my mum saw it on Islam channel (and were singing along)...i was just wondering where i could get it from.

jazakAllah sis !!

wassalam :peace:

A.P
05-20-2006, 08:26 PM
:sl:
there is ya makkah too its also sung by maice
http://downloads1.nadeemdownloads.co...ah%20Video.ram

afriend2
05-20-2006, 08:27 PM
salaam,

does anyone have the lyrics to those songs??

H4RUN
05-20-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

lol mashallah me and my mum saw it on Islam channel (and were singing along)...i was just wondering where i could get it from.

jazakAllah sis !!

that could be a tad tricky, as there are literally loads of versions...and the islam chanel version is quite hard to find, well i havn't come across it yet...although a friend of mine has recently bought a album which has that track, similar version i think if not the same 1...i'll find out the name and let you know, inshallah.
:w:

afriend2
05-20-2006, 08:37 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah bro, just found some versions on the net and they all sound similar...

but mashAllah still good! is it like a little girl or something???
Allahu Alam,

A.P
05-20-2006, 08:38 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah sis !!

well i got mine from Saudi but you could probably find it in some uk stores or order it online

A.P
05-20-2006, 08:38 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah bro, just found some versions on the net and they all sound similar...

but mashAllah still good! is it like a little girl or something???
Allahu Alam,

yes she was 10 last i heard

afriend2
05-20-2006, 08:41 PM
salaam,

mashAllah she has a wicked voice. anyways jazakAllah for the advice, inshAllah i'll try that but now im feeling too tired to look...so i'll just carry on listening to the downloads....

firdaw
05-21-2006, 01:01 AM
nice thank you for sharing it i like it

BlissfullyJaded
05-21-2006, 01:27 AM

I'm pretty sure these are the lyrics...

يا طيبة يا طيبة يا دوا العيانا اشتقنالك (والهوى نادانا) (2)

لما سار المكب ناساني ساروا والدمع ماجفاني
أخذوا قلبي مع جناني يا طيبة (ياتيم الولهانا) 2

قبلتي بيت الله صابر علني يوما لك زائر
ياترى هل تراني ناظر للكعبه (وتغمرني بأمانا) 2

نبينا أغلى أمنياتي أزورك لو مرة في حياتي
وبجوارك صلي صلاتي وذكر ربي (وأقرى القرآنا) 2

بشراك المدينة بشراك بقدوم الهادي يابشراك
ياترى هل لي مأوى في حماك أتملى فالنور سباكم نوركم سبانا

يا طيبة يا طيبة يا دوا العيانا اشتقنالك والهوى نادانا (2)

afriend2
05-21-2006, 09:47 AM
salaam,

jazakAllah sis !!!

Ruenz
05-24-2006, 01:05 AM
ThAnK yOu FoR sHaRiNg

H4RUN
05-24-2006, 09:44 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah sis !!

well asked my m8 what the album was called..just called ya taiba his responce lol, unfortunately the singers aren't the same as who appear on Islam channel, same music though.....but they dont sell in their shop so i cant tell ya wr 2 purchase it from....sorry....

extinction
05-24-2006, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
well asked my m8 what the album was called..just called ya taiba his responce lol, unfortunately the singers aren't the same as who appear on Islam tv, same music though.....but they dont sell in their shop so i cant tell ya wr 2 purchase it from....sorry....
the album has a couple of singers but the girl who sings ya taibah-ya makka is in there too she sings a couple of anasheeds

ishkabab
05-24-2006, 09:49 PM
well asked my m8 what the album was called..just called ya taiba his responce lol, unfortunately the singers aren't the same as who appear on Islam tv, same music though.....but they dont sell in their shop so i cant tell ya wr 2 purchase it from....sorry....
well i have a couple of these types of cd's i think we got them from madina....or was it makkah....i'll upload them one day inshAllah there nice..lol:)

H4RUN
05-24-2006, 09:53 PM
well i myself was after the version played on islam channel...but cant find that\:w:

1m@@n
05-24-2006, 10:32 PM
well i myself was after the version played on islam channel...but cant find that\:w:
:salamext:

mashaAllah a very nice nasheed sis, jazak Allah for sharing.

Ahkhi H4RUN I have the islam channel vesion of the nasheed......how do i upload it on2 the forum? or you can message my bro, Ali...I will tell him 2 send it you via msn inshaAllah

walaikum asalaam wr wb

Najiullah
05-25-2006, 04:55 AM
i bought an audio cassette ( its without any music) from makkah last year ill upload it tommorow or day after tommorow insha'Allah

soniasonia
05-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Mashallah downloading i love this nasheed and i love this forum

Mawaddah
05-27-2006, 11:02 PM
These nasheeds are so sweet Masha'allah, although I think that the girl in the second version is a little too old?
But -off topic- listening to these reminds me of some casettes I had bought in Yemen, and it consists of some girl nasheed groups from Saudi and they were singing wedding songs, If I recall right, it was called 'Afraa7 bint al-Khaleej ' unfortunately I left the tape behind, so does anyone know where I can download them from online?
Jazakumullah khair

Najiullah
05-27-2006, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
These nasheeds are so sweet Masha'allah, although I think that the girl in the second version is a little too old?
But -off topic- listening to these reminds me of some casettes I had bought in Yemen, and it consists of some girl nasheed groups from Saudi and they were singing wedding songs, If I recall right, it was called 'Afraa7 bint al-Khaleej ' unfortunately I left the tape behind, so does anyone know where I can download them from online?
Jazakumullah khair
i guess u must be looking for this sister

http://www.anasheed.com/

cant understand arabic:'(

Dhulqarnaeen
05-28-2006, 05:17 AM
:brother: :"I swear by the time,Verily Man is in loss, Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy. " (Al Asr).
Alot of nasheed was made by wrong misguided sects in Islam, such suufi and all. And if Im not mistaken then this nasheed (Ya Taiba) is one of them who they love to sing so much and its based by hadith dloif...Allahu A'lam (please correct me if Im wrong). Maybe someone can give more information that can remind us about how useless our times if its used to listen nasheed. Read fatawa of ulama salaf according these. And I sugested, if you hear nasheed then its much better if you dont sharing it to another muslims. Just listen to your self. Well...Im just afraid of hadits "whoever teach a bad sunnah then they will collect all the sins from someone who did this (because of his teaching)". And I see if you paste nasheed in the forum then thats mean you encourage another to listen. How IF the nasheed is have a wrong meaning without your knowledge? And we are ordered to advice eachother to good things and remind eachother from sins. And this nasheed can bring you to bigger sins. Now you say you just like to listen it sometimes maybe, but who knows the future since Allah is muqallibal quluub. We dont know, maybe one of you will be nasheed singer or fan of nasheed group, and then with the help of sayathiin you add music into the nasheed. Then it can bring suul khatimah when you die. wal iyadhubillah. And nasheed in Rasulullahs time were words that can bring spirit to jihad and full with good words and it had taqrir by Rasulullah. And they didnt sing it with somekinda tune. But these days so many nasheed contain bad words and none of us knowledge enough to separate which is haq and which is wrong (which is bid'ah or even kufr). Ad dien nasihah, better hear murottal and ta'lim by shuyukh insha Allah. Its so much better than hearing nasheed. Allahu a'lam :brother:

samana
05-29-2006, 05:22 AM
best nasheed i love it

Arwa
06-01-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

I'm pretty sure these are the lyrics...

لما سار المكب ناساني ساروا والدمع ماجفاني
أخذوا قلبي مع جناني يا طيبة (ياتيم الولهانا) 2

قبلتي بيت الله صابر علني يوما لك زائر
ياترى هل تراني ناظر للكعبه (وتغمرني بأمانا) 2

نبينا أغلى أمنياتي أزورك لو مرة في حياتي
وبجوارك صلي صلاتي وذكر ربي (وأقرى القرآنا) 2

بشراك المدينة بشراك بقدوم الهادي يابشراك
ياترى هل لي مأوى في حماك أتملى فالنور سباكم نوركم سبانا

يا طيبة يا طيبة يا دوا العيانا اشتقنالك والهوى نادانا (2)
wa alaikum assalam

Yeah these are the lyrics for some but this nasheed is done in so many different dialects that it doesn't sound like the original. ^

Like in the first verse, it should be aakhathu qalbi, but because of the difference in dialect, some say aakhathu 'albi'. :happy:

Plus, they have made their own versions anyway.

I like may wa sarah's version the best. :) and I also like Abd al Hakeem's .. that's nice too. Insha'Allah I'll post that later.

It's best to buy these from Saudi because that's where your you are most likely to find them. The original I believe was by little Saudi girls. :happy:

edil
06-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Masha'allah that was really beautiful.

SistaHH
06-03-2006, 01:19 PM
jazakhallah khair for the link

Helena
06-03-2006, 01:26 PM

my lil cuz sister loves this nasheed, when it appears on islam channel. she'll completely freeze, her eyes wide open. and focused on the nasheed. sometime she'll start waving her hand, shes only 1 years old.....i miss her!

Beblessed
06-03-2006, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

my lil cuz sister loves this nasheed, when it appears on islam channel. she'll completely freeze, her wide open. and focused on the nasheed. sometime she'll start waving her hand, shes only 1 years old.....i miss her!

aawwww soo cute lil girl :wub: :wub:

Nafiisah
06-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Shukrann for the post

learningislam
06-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Assalamualaikum everyone

I have listened to these nasheeds......they are all so beautiful.
sister labibah.......thanks for sharing the arabic lyrics of Ya taiba. Now i can even sing along. Can you please, translate it too in english

I , plus many other members would like to have the lyrics(arabic+english) of other nasheeds of that album.......(ya makkah, ya aqsa, gar-e-hira......and the others)......

hope to get a positive reply.....and thanks in advance

Annie
06-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Salams
i cant put it on but i know it is a really good nasheed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.