/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in an interview?

lebronjames23
04-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Hi, Im doing an interview for a school project in Bible class. I am suppossed to interview someone of another religion. If anyone would like to share their faith and discuss topics concerning Islam please feel free to talk. Thanks for everyone for hearing me out. This will be quick and fun and I am interested in what Muslims believe compared to Christians. I need this by next week so if anyone is interested please reply. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Isra
04-21-2006, 04:05 AM
You can interview me. I am a Muslim alhumdallah, I converted from christianity.

lebronjames23
04-21-2006, 04:20 AM
Sweeeet. Thank you very much. So you converted from Christianity, thats interesting. It will need to be an hour long or so. Anyways, IM sometime and we can talk at epdbz3388. We can do the interview anytime you would like by April 29. Thanks again. Later.

lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isra
You can interview me. I am a Muslim alhumdallah, I converted from christianity.
Hello Isra, I was wondering if you are still up for the interview. If not than, that is okay. By the way do you have an instant messenger or I could just send you the questions. Thanks. Have a good day!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
04-22-2006, 04:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lebronjames23
Hello Isra, I was wondering if you are still up for the interview. If not than, that is okay. By the way do you have an instant messenger or I could just send you the questions. Thanks. Have a good day!
Hi Lebron,

I'm just wondering why you can't interview her on this forum,instead of doing it through IM's and etc........

You could create your own thread and interview her their.That way we all could benefit from the sister's conversion story,and maybe we in the process could Insh'Allah take a few da'wah lessons from it.

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 04:11 AM
:sl:

Yes i agree with Shukri :)

:W:

lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Yes I can do it over the message boards. The reason why I prefered IM was that when I ask the questions I must also respond and tell what I believe along with what you believe. It would be easier that way, but I will start a new thread and post my questions up along with MY answers to the questions. I have to print your responses along with my responses. Thanks everyone!

Ummu Amatullah
04-22-2006, 04:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lebronjames23
Yes I can do it over the message boards. The reason why I prefered IM was that when I ask the questions I must also respond and tell what I believe along with what you believe.
You could still do that through the forum

Abdullah
04-22-2006, 09:03 PM
:sl:

That is a great idea siser shukri, also lebron james, (i love his game) or once you finished your interview with Isra, isra can paste the interview in a new thread if you cannot the interview on the board

lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I think I am going to the have the questions in a seperate thread to let everyone look at and answer if they want. I will post the questions for Isra and everyone to answer along with the answers I believe in Chrisianity on a seperate thread. I will have a some batch of questions on basic Islam beliefs first than a little later I will have more detailed questions posted later. Thanks.

lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 11:28 PM
I have posted my interview for Isra and others who want to answer in a seperate thread in Comparitive Religion. It would be in everyone's best interest to let everyone have a crack at it and for everyone to see it. Thanks.

Isra
04-23-2006, 02:07 AM
LebronJames,
I answered the questions, sorry, I didn't do it sooner, I work alot. I don't have instant messenger, but i can do the interview over the board.
Salam,
Isra

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.