/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamualaikum. Peace and blessing may be upon you all.

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 03:13 AM
:sl:

Peace and blessings may be bestowed on you. May allah guide you to the right path were there is noor and guidance. May allah bestow on you a endless reward of heaven and protect us from hell and not let us be among the losers and be among the successfull. May allah bestow knowledge on you.

My name is abdullah and i am from toronto,canada and i am a student studying Islam and becoming Hafiz-Ul-quran in the summer insha'alah if allah wills. I like this site so far and may allah reward you a good reward for you're time and efforts mods and admins. Thats all i have to say.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-22-2006, 03:27 AM
w.salaam abdullah welcome to LI hope I can be your 'cyber friend'

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 03:30 AM

Jazakallah Khier Hafizmo. Sure we can be cyber friends :sunny:

Ummu Amatullah
04-22-2006, 04:24 AM
:sl: brother,

Welcome and have a joyful stay Insh'Allah.Hafidul-Quran?Wow Mash'Allah
And may Allah make hifd easier for you ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 04:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
:sl: brother,

Welcome and have a joyful stay Insh'Allah.Hafidul-Quran?Wow Mash'Allah
And may Allah make hifd easier for you ameen.

Jazakallah i already am having a good stay. Allah really made the quran easy for me alhumdillah ... only need a couple of surahs....

afriend
04-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Peace and blessings may be bestowed on you. May allah guide you to the right path were there is noor and guidance. May allah bestow on you a endless reward of heaven and protect us from hell and not let us be among the losers and be among the successfull. May allah bestow knowledge on you.
Ameen to the duaa.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy as well benefit and learn from this site inshallah!

I am also becoming a haafiz soon inshallah, I plan to be finished in one year...I started 2 months ago...But, I may take more than 1 year, probably a few more months added on.

May Allah make you a haafiz for the sake of Allah this summer inshallah!

Ameen.

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 12:35 PM

:welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

x Maz x
04-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Peace be unto you also :)...Ameen Ameen Ameen...i hope you have the most beneficial stay and continue striving in Allah's cause...May you be in the highest level of health and Iman and continue practicing what you preach :)..Hope to see your contribtuions in the near future and inshAllah willing to learn from you dearest Akhi...Make your mission in life to attain Jannah easy by attaining knowledge and guidence from Al-Quran and Sunnah of the blessed man Muhammed [Pbuh]...Love you for the sake of Allah WalaykumAsalaam x

sapphire
04-24-2006, 01:19 PM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay !

afriend2
04-24-2006, 03:40 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI brother, :) inshAllah have a great time posting :happy:

wassalam :peace:

MetSudaisTwice
04-25-2006, 10:25 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

FatimaAsSideqah
04-25-2006, 10:32 AM
As-salaam alaykum to brother of Islam..welcome to forum! Look to forward of your point of views! Congratations for becoming soon-be Hafiz! May Allah makes your life easier and read easier on Qur'an!

wa-salaam alaykum

hidaayah
04-26-2006, 09:09 AM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.