/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weeping

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 03:43 AM
:sl:

I have seen when people are making tawbah (repentence) that they r just happy and do it for 2 seconds. If we watch a sad movie or see something sad we cry but how come we can't cry infront of our master our lord.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-22-2006, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever
:sl:

I have seen when people are making tawbah (repentence) that they r just happy and do it for 2 seconds. If we watch a sad movie or see something sad we cry but how come we can't cry infront of our master our lord.
Inshallah I will be able to cry in front of Allah .......I always have tried...

Inshallah
04-22-2006, 06:53 AM
I've never cried for anything maybe thats why allah doesn't accept my dua or maybe allah is just testing my patience. It's hard to cry infront of allah but you need to beg allah for mercy with your hands up high in the air and make dua straight from your heart, that would be great really.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-22-2006, 08:12 PM
i rememba when i used to go to the local mosque, and at namaz time, when our imam (who has passed away a few weeks ago..) used to cry while reading the munajat and it actually used to make me cry aswell..

the other day i was reading a book on the life of our beloved Prophet Muhhammad (pbuh) and some of the verses and things he did for us made me cry literally! i was so touched..

i guess u r right, and i do try to focus so that i actually can cry infront of Allah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Subhanallah I always try to cry. I was also slightly worried when I did my Hajj and I saw the kaba and was in Arafat...I didn't cry!! I just felt...I don't know what I felt. :hmm:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-22-2006, 08:16 PM
aww mashallah sis u done Hajj.. i wana do Hajj aswellllll :D

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever
weeping is caused wen we have a pressure on our tear glands.
wen watching sumthing sad, it affects our brains causing pressure on our tear gland thus we cry.
not crying in front of our Creator depends on the strength of ur imaan. the more stonger u r i.e. the more u fear Allah (swt), da more sins wud affect ur emotions thus causing the above.

:w:

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 08:34 PM
*mouth open* ok..my Bio teacher has explained this but I couldn't repeat it like you did! lol

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
*mouth open* ok..my Bio teacher has explained this but I couldn't repeat it like you did! lol
is jus dat i tuk a certain interest in da stucture of an eye n y do tears cum out wen ur only emotional n stuff...:statisfie

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 08:43 PM
*nods* Impressive lol. Now back to weeping. :D

afriend
04-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Whoah!!

Mashallah, that was one heck of a class explanation, taking science and Islam into account!

Well done! The way of a Da'ee inshallah!

Well, I am not showing off or saying anything...I am the worst sinner....

When I hear such recitations of the Quraan (By SS(HA) and SB(HA)) and they cry over the parts of the punnishment of Jahannam and when they recite parts that amaze me, like in Surah Al Imraan, when Allah talks about the day of Badr he says:

"remember when you (Muhammad[SAW]) said to the believers, "Is it not enough for you that your lord Allah should help you with three thousand angels; sent down?"

"Yes, if you hold onto patience and piety and the enemy comes rushing at you; Your Lord will help you with five thousand angels having marks (of distinction)"

(ayahs 124-125, surah Al Imraan)

These ayahs are easy to understand in Arabic,they just just bring tears to my eyes....

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Subhanallah. Those ayahs were beautiful.

afriend
04-22-2006, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Subhanallah. Those ayahs were beautiful.
They are aren't they...Just makes you want to......Run and get yourself a tissue box...:okay:

But there are many more...Especially in the 3rd Juz (Surah Baqarah)

I'll find the ayahs that I think are extremely :'(

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Me too. I need to start reading the quran in English more! *runs to the shelf*

afriend
04-22-2006, 09:03 PM
*don't forget the tissue box*

"or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over it's roofs. he said "Oh! How will Allah bring it back to life after it's death?" So Allah caused him to die for 100 years, he revived him and said to him "How long did you remain (dead)?" He (the man) Said: "a day or part of a day" Allah said "No! you were dead for 100 years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change, and look at your donkey! And thus we have made you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how we bring them together and clothe them with flesh" When this was shown to him(the man), he said " I know(now) Allah is able to do all things" (surah Baqarah Ayah 259)

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 09:04 PM
reading the stories of the sahabah makes me weep specially wen Khalid bin Walid dies :'(.....aww das too saddening :'( :'( :'(

afriend
04-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I need to read the story of Khalid bin Waleed(RA) and his death...I'm sure it is going to be sad.......The sword of Allah.....

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I need to read the story of Khalid bin Waleed(RA) and his death...I'm sure it is going to be sad.......The sword of Allah.....
specially wen his horse stands by his grave :'( :'( :'( :'(

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
I need to get that!

In Surah An-Naziat...that really hits you. The first time I read it I couldn't read for crying.

afriend
04-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Yes...Subhaanallah....Surah An-Naaziaat is a good surah, the meanings are soooo deep...enuf to make anybody weep.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.