/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can u answer my question?

Silver
04-22-2006, 09:01 AM
There's this guy that i have heard about and met a couple of times .Anybody who meets him likes him immediately ,he's a very nice ,down-to-earth person . He doesn't swear ,doesn't curse...he donates money for the poor,the orphans and for sick people who can't afford treatment...he does a lot of charity work.
But he's a christian ,he knows there's a religion called Islam but he doesn't know anything about it ,just the info he hears from the media which is in its majority wrong and negative.I have a feeling (shared by many others)that if he gets to know islam he would embrace it.But i was wondering:What if he doesn't get the chance to know about islam? What will happen to him after he dies?:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
E'jaazi
04-22-2006, 09:24 AM
I did hear or read something about this subject matter. But I need some time to find it. So check back in a day or two and I will try to have the answer for you, Insha Allah. Maybe someone else will have it before then.

Nicola
04-22-2006, 09:36 AM
If this man wants to find out about the true Islam and follow that path, there are plenty of opporunties for him to..

The man sounds like a born-again Christian and being so he will know all ready that the majority of Muslim people are kind hearted and have love for all mankind, not like the few who wish to bring the religion down.

As far has what happens to him at his second death according to Islamic beliefs I'd like to know myself.

Bittersteel
04-22-2006, 09:44 AM
I think he will be judged by his own religious values and doctrines.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tariq_ve
04-22-2006, 09:57 AM
if you have met him and u are a muslim, then its your duty to educate him about Islam

Noora_z3
04-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Salam Alykum

As far as I know, (I hope i am not giving some wrong info here), the non-muslim who is good n all gets his/her reward in this life itself, it can take any form, like abundance in money, happiness in life, succesfull carear..etc. I got that from a hadith where prophet PBUH said (cant remember the exact wording of the hadith) that a non-muslim's Jannah is this world.

Nicola
04-22-2006, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noora_z3
Salam Alykum

As far as I know, (I hope i am not giving some wrong info here), the non-muslim who is good n all gets his/her reward in this life itself, it can take any form, like abundance in money, happiness in life, succesfull carear..etc. I got that from a hadith where prophet PBUH said (cant remember the exact wording of the hadith) that a non-muslim's Jannah is this world.

The Bible says something very similar also for people who are non-believers.:)

------
04-22-2006, 10:41 AM
:sl:

Erm, well as far as I know, the person will not be allowed to enter heaven as they are not Muslim, and no non-muslims will be allowed to enter Heaven.

If the person knows there is something caled Islam then he should go and find out and gain more knowledge into the religion if he is really interested.

Hope that helped.

Peace :peace:

:w:

Nicola
04-22-2006, 11:29 AM
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Ajeeb
04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Assalmualikum

I heard some were thats everyone will hear about islam even if he lives on a desert island our job is to covey the message its up to Allah whether the person turns muslim or not

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-22-2006, 09:21 PM
This issue has been discussed multiple times before:
http://www.islamicboard.com/124268-post11.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...aven-hell.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...tml#post129310
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...AskAboutIslamE

From the first link:
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
It is established by the consensus of Muslim scholars that there are indeed people in the world who do not recieve the message of Islam and consequently will be judged according to their circumstances. Imaam Ibn Al-Qayyim said concerning non-muslims who did not recieve the message of Islam:
We cannot rule whether such people are believers or unbelievers, because disbelieving means to deny something, while in their case, they did not know about the message from the first instance. As they were neither believers nor unbelievers, they should have a different ruling on the Day of Judgment.

Even if we were to say that they are unbelievers, then we would still have to say that the precondition for unbelievers to be punished in the Hereafter has not been ralized in their case. They have to be warned first. Allah will not punish people without a previous warning. This warning should be in the language that the person understands. (Tarîq al-Hijratayn and Ahkâm ahl al-Dhimmah)
Wallahu 'alam.

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 10:07 PM

Whoever allah misguides cannot be guided and whoever allah guides cannot be misguided

Nicola
04-22-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever

Whoever allah misguides cannot be guided and whoever allah guides cannot be misguided

so you believe in predestination also?

Muslimaatan
04-23-2006, 02:08 AM
u know i once asked my "Qur'an" teacher, what will happen to those who are good, but just not muslims..she said that if they never heard about Islam, they go 2 jannah, if they did in any way..and didn'y believe, they go straight to jahanam..but that's what she said, she never has proof! Allahu A3lam though!

Silver
04-23-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks a lot!And the next time I see him,that is if i ever get to see him again cos i rarely do,I will try to introduce him to Islam.I've tried that before with some of my non-muslim friends and they all listen.i have a few friends who converted to Islam by reading just a few verses of the Coran.It helped that they read it in arabic.The language and everything in the Coran are perfect.it was clear to them that these words didn't come out of a human being but from God almighty.And that's how they became muslims.

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
The Bible says something very similar also for people who are non-believers.:)
yes ofcourse cuz bible too was reveled to Isa (as) from Allah :) :)

n isnt it dat if a person is gud but hasnt entered islam, dat person is rewarded a lot in the world for his good deeds n thus in the hereafter cuz he hasnt entered islam; his destination is hell. any1 dat dies widout da shahadah remains a kafir hus destination in the hereafter is hell.

DigitalStorm82
04-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Asalamu Alaikum Sister,

Mashallah everyone has done a great job answering the question. Most have said that they heard... I just like to confirm that non-muslims will get their reward in this life, and they will enter hellfire because of their disbelief in Allah (swt).

I would also like to remind you that your duty is to Allah. It is not in islam that you engage with non-mahrms. Ask the imaam to ask one of the brothers to introduce him to Islam, and minimize you dealings with the opposite sex. You're giving dawah to Islam, give dawah in a way that is pleasing to Allah swt.

Jazakallah Khair

Nicola
04-24-2006, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
yes ofcourse cuz bible too was reveled to Isa (as) from Allah :) :)

n isnt it dat if a person is gud but hasnt entered islam, dat person is rewarded a lot in the world for his good deeds n thus in the hereafter cuz he hasnt entered islam; his destination is hell. any1 dat dies widout da shahadah remains a kafir hus destination in the hereafter is hell.

Jesus my Saviour tells us the people who do not except him as their personal saviour will go to hell...He tells us he is the only way to eternal life with the Father...every other way in life leads you to hell...He tells us many will come saying different things in the future and if a person brings a different message other than his...it wasn't from God but Satan.

He tells us even though we are in this world, we are not of this world...a born-again Christian requires no rewards in terms of material things, wealth in this world, because we have no use or need of them like worldly people..only the meek will inherite the Kingdom of God.

Remember God brings rain and sunshine to the bad and the evil, just the same.
Hope this clear up some misunderstandings. :)

DigitalStorm82
04-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Did you know Jesus dressed like a muslim? Long white robe like the Arabs ;-) In fact he was a muslim, he preached there is only one God.

"The first of all commandments is hear, O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord" (Mark 12:29)

Allah said in the Quran: "jesus son of Mary said: O Israel I am Allah's messenger to you." (Quran 61:6)

Allah is the One who knows the past, the present and the future; He knows everything about everyone and everything. Allah is not a stranger to humanity. He is the Lord of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Jonah, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Joshua, Elijah, John, Jesus and Muhammad.

"Know the truth and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

ummAbdillah
04-24-2006, 06:01 PM

[3.64] Say: O followers of the Book! come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims (submission to the will of God (Allah)) [3.64]
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.