/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalaam alaikum warematullahi wa barakat

fatimabaig
04-22-2006, 12:38 PM
salaam alaikum to all the ppl around.......i got a message that i should introduce my self to this world called "islamic forum"........my name is fatima baig and me a sunnah:rose:.......and proud to be a muslim & engaged to a wonderful man chosen by my parents....:statisfie.....me a big fan of nasheeds now a days and also of the artist sami yusuf....
i love my parents and respects their decisions......i ve studied abroad wer many ppl ve asked me as why do we {muslim women} were hijab why do we cover up ourselves from head to toe my answer was " my body is my business and not a public property to exhibit......howzaat!:muslimah: ....

take care ppl
peace:thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
04-22-2006, 12:49 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums !!

enjoy your stay.......:)

afriend
04-22-2006, 01:37 PM

Welcome to the forum sister.

May Allah keep you a follower of the sunnah inshallah.

ameen.

Nicely said to those who questionned you about your hijjab.

I hope you benefit and gain beneficial knowledge inshalllah.

May Allah be with you.

:w:

afriend2
04-22-2006, 01:45 PM
salaam,

welcome sis :sister: i hope you have a great stay here :) and mashAllah im looking forward to your posts inshAllah ;)

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-fateh
04-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Salam

waji
04-22-2006, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the forum sister
and to ur reply on the hijab was good
once somelady asked to my sister that she doesn't feel hot as she was also wearing hijab so my sister replied the hell fire will be more hot and warm then this and i don't want to be burnt in the hell fire

May Allah keep all of us to the right path that si ISLAM. Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
04-22-2006, 02:57 PM

Hope only the best 4 u sis :)

Pk_#2
04-22-2006, 02:59 PM
WELCUM BABY SIS :) :sister:

AsalamuAlaykum looking forward to your posts inshaAllah

The Ruler
04-22-2006, 07:47 PM

:welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.