/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A New Forum

Z
05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I've just stumbled across (not accidently) this new Islamic Forum. It's yet in its early days, but insha Allah many of you could also join and get some activity going on.

Defenders Islamic Forum

Go join, now! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 12:19 AM
:sl:
I'll try to get an account on that.
:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Interesting...
format_quote Originally Posted by new forum
The Aqeedah that the Defenders of Islam promote is in accordance with the masterpiece on aqaid by Imam Jafar al-Tahawi (rahimuhullah), known as Aqeedah al-Tahawiyya and lays out the core beliefs of the Ahlus Sunnah Wa'l Jamaah.

Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Where is that from????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 12:31 AM
It wasn't letting me use Ibn Syed as a username for some reason.

Bin Qasim
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Akhi I am a bit confused. I don't see what the point is behind keep joining a new forums daily. Are we learning something? If yes, do we get time to apply them in our daily life or we only apply them on forums? :confused: I mean if u spend almost all day after visiting each forums, little time will remain to apply what we learn from others. I am much more :confused: than this. Please if anyone has answers to it, reply ASAP.

Jazak Allahu Khairan

Allah Hafiz

Z
05-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I think first of all, it was very rude of you to say such things in a post unclassified for it (stopping others maybe and going off-topic). Secondly, while you may not see any benefit, others do. Thirdly, it looks like a personal problem. A counsellor, maybe?

It is what it is.

Bin Qasim
05-02-2005, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul
Asalamu Alaikum

I think first of all, it was very rude of you to say such things in a post unclassified for it (stopping others maybe and going off-topic). Secondly, while you may not see any benefit, others do. Thirdly, it looks like a personal problem. A counsellor, maybe?

It is what it is.
Jazak Allahu Khair for reply
I am sorry if I was rude before I didn't mean it. pls forgive me.
pls if u see any benefits, pls do tell me, I will join too.
and personal problem?? I didn't get it :confused:

Z
05-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

The benefits? Well that would be you'll learn some more. Not every forum has every inch of Islam covered. It may just be that on that forum, you'll learn something which no other forum has mentioned. Not to tell you, the sahabas (R.A) would take and follow every opportunity they had to learn more knowledge.

The personal problem? Oh, that's about the time issues you raised. Something about not getting time to implement things in your (our) life.

And 'tis ok about being rude. We all make mistakes. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-02-2005, 06:13 PM
joined and started the All Famous, Imams of the Haramains, thread:)

Danish
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
:sl:
good forum :i: i join later

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.