/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interview for Isra (and others who feel like answering)

lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 11:12 PM
What do you believe about God?

What do you believe about salvation?

How do you believe the universe was created?

What is your view on where a person goes after death? Do they go to Heaven or Hell or neither?

What do you think about Jesus? Could he be the Messiah?

Do you believe that Jesus was risen after death (resurrection)?

Do you believe the Bible as God's Word? If not, did someone alter the words said in the Bible?

Thanks. I will have further questions for Isra and others that are more exact questions about Islam. Have a good day!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lebronjames23
04-22-2006, 11:32 PM
My Answers Please feel free to disagree. Thanks.

1. I believe in Christianity that God is the Creator of the Earth and sent his Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for everyone's sins. He is in conrol of everything. He is everywhere, all powerful, and all knowing at all times.

2. I believe that in order to have salvation people must ask God into their lives and believe it. They ask God for forgiveness of their sins and God will enter into their lives.

3. I believe God created the Heavens and the Earth. Humans did not evolve either.

4. I believe a Christian after death will go to Heaven. All of the unbelievers that dont believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior will go to Hell.

5. I think Jesus is the Messiah and died by crucifixion on the cross. Jesus is the Son of God and part of the Trinity. The Trinity to me is 1 God in 3 persons. God, Son, and Holy Spirit.

6. Jesus was risen after he was buried in the tomb, 3 days later.

7. I believe the Bible was God-breathed and was not altered in any way.

Isra
04-23-2006, 02:02 AM
*Yes. Allah is God. Most people don't know or don't beleive Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Allah is the same God that the christians and jews pray to.

*Yes. If you make a mistake Allah will forgive you if you truly repent for it and do not repeditally make the same mistake. If you live your life straight and te way Allah requests for us all to you will find salvation in paradise.

*By Allah.

What is your view on where a person goes after death? Do they go to Heaven or Hell or neither?
*However you live you life determines if you go to heaven or hell.

* I love Jesus as a prophet. But not a messiah. If anyone could be considered Gods son it would be Adam because he was the first person created. I beleive in the virgin birth, but that was to show Gods power. If God says a virgin is to be pregnant, she will be. God holds all the power.If Jesus was a God, he whouldn't need 9 months to develop in Mary's stomach I think.

*Jesus never died. An angel was put in his place. He will come again close to the Day of Judgement.

Do you believe the Bible as God's Word? If not, did someone alter the words said in the Bible?
*The Bible was the book God sent to the Christians. It has been altered. The Bible you read is not the same as the original Arabic version that still exists in Jerusalem.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~
I hope I helped you. Feel free to ask me anything else you would like.
Salam,
Isra

Isra
04-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Some Sources For My Interview. (I don't have enought posts to private message yet...)
http://www.submission.info/servlet/q...55&verseEnd=55

It is the fundamental belief of the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world that Jesus was raised to heaven at the end of his life without dying. After denying that Jesus was crucified by the Jews, the Qur'an says:

For of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise. Surah 4.157-158.
The words barrafa'ahullaahu ilayh, "Nay, God raised him up unto Himself", have been taken to mean that at the point when the Jews wanted to crucify Jesus, God raised him to heaven and transformed the likeness of a bystander into that of Jesus who became crucified in his place. Although Christians will differ with Muslims on the circumstances of the ascension of Jesus to heaven, the fact is nevertheless common ground between us and one of great importance and significance. It is noteworthy that the Qur'an states that Jesus was raised, not to the second or third heaven as some Muslims suppose, but to the very presence of God himself. In the same way the Bible teaches that Jesus is "he who also ascended far above all the heavens" (Ephesians 4.9), indeed to the very throne of God himself (Revelation 3.21).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hussein radi
04-23-2006, 02:22 AM
Isra i am a muslim and believe what you are saying is right, but there somehting i don't understand. I know that jesus never died and was send up to heaven, and i thought that the person who was placed on the cross insteatd of him was the jew who snitched at him. What do you mean by "An angel was put in his place", i want you to clearify it more so i can know more about Islam. Thank you

Muslim Knight
04-23-2006, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lebronjames23

1. God is Most Gracious (Ar-Rahmaan), Most Merciful (Ar-Raheem). He is the Lord of the Universe (Rabbul 'Alameen), and His Name is Allah.

2. Belief in God, do good deeds and avoid bad deeds. God saves us by His infinite Mercy and Grace.

3. God created the universe in six periods as per in Quran.

4. Those whom God is pleased with go to Heaven by His Grace. Those who commit sins and have not repented (thus earned God's wrath) will go to Hell. But it is for Allah to decide on this, by His Mercy and Grace.

5. Jesus is the Messiah (in the Quran, Al-Masih), Prophet (Nabi) and Messenger (Rasul). He was sent by God to the Children of Israel and they tried to kill him as result of him pointing out their wicked ways (riba, adultery and the likes). God saved him from cruxifixion. He will return in the near future to destroy Dajjal (Antichrist) and return Christianity to its original monotheistic purity which conforms with Islam.

6. Jesus didn't die. He was saved by God and raised unto Him until appointed time when he will return as the Messiah.

7. I believe in the Gospel of Jesus (Injeel). But the Injeel was never written down during Jesus' lifetime. The Bible may or may not contain the original Injeel, but I'll just stick with the Quran.

Peace!

north_malaysian
04-27-2006, 09:52 AM
* God is the God, ONE and ONLY GOD, in Arabic He's known as Allah, in Malay 'Tuhan', in English 'God'. He has no gender. He is different and has no similarity to any of creature.

* ONLY GOD can give you salvation.

* Big bang? Done by God.

ALAM BARZAKH (death world?) then JUDGMENT DAY then GOD decide Hell or Heaven.

Jesus is Prophet and Messenger of God. Through him God inspires Injil. In Arabic He is known as "ISa Al Masih" which means "Jesus the Messiah".

Jesus is not dead yet. God raised him up to the sky.

Injil is God's word. Altering bible - bad people did that.

You're welcome and have a nice day!:aboo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.