/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No place for extremism in Islam

1m@@n
04-22-2006, 11:12 PM
‘No place for extremism in Islam’

22-04-2006

KOZHIKODE, India, newindpress: The Malayalam daily which reproduced the controversial cartoon on Prophet Mohammad and the organisation running the daily have committed an unpardonable mistake, said All India Sunni Jam-Iyyathul Ulema general secretary Kanthapuram A.P.Aboobacker Musaliyar here on Friday.

Delivering the Mad-hu Rasool speech, he said such acts cannot be condoned. Depicting the Prophet as an ordinary man is the greatest disrespect shown to Islam, he said.

Islam is a religion of peace and there is no place for extremism in the religion. Those who die in extremist activities are not martyrs, but criminals, he said.

Mansoor Swalih Alminhali, director of Islamic Affairs, UAE, launched the website muslimpath.com at the function.

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kts
11-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!
Chapter 4 verse 29

Note - Nor kill yourselves

Allah is the best of planners and will give you no more than you can bear

Yusuf Ali: On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."
Chapter 2 verse 286

QUOTE=1m@@n;270541]
‘No place for extremism in Islam’

22-04-2006

KOZHIKODE, India, newindpress: The Malayalam daily which reproduced the controversial cartoon on Prophet Mohammad and the organisation running the daily have committed an unpardonable mistake, said All India Sunni Jam-Iyyathul Ulema general secretary Kanthapuram A.P.Aboobacker Musaliyar here on Friday.

Delivering the Mad-hu Rasool speech, he said such acts cannot be condoned. Depicting the Prophet as an ordinary man is the greatest disrespect shown to Islam, he said.

Islam is a religion of peace and there is no place for extremism in the religion. Those who die in extremist activities are not martyrs, but criminals, he said.

Mansoor Swalih Alminhali, director of Islamic Affairs, UAE, launched the website muslimpath.com at the function.

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Karl
11-10-2017, 12:47 AM
I don't know about that. If people are inciting violence with blasphemy and insults, obviously they want an "extreme" result and if they don't get it, they must logically concur that their enemies are cowards. So they will increase their attacks on religion because these people are obviously atheists and have no fear of God or gods or whatever. These people are humanists and are arrogant to believe that people are of the utmost importance and their "science" is everything.

DanEdge
11-10-2017, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
I don't know about that. If people are inciting violence with blasphemy and insults, obviously they want an "extreme" result and if they don't get it, they must logically concur that their enemies are cowards. So they will increase their attacks on religion because these people are obviously atheists and have no fear of God or gods or whatever. These people are humanists and are arrogant to believe that people are of the utmost importance and their "science" is everything.
Karl, what of those humanists and scientists who don't attack religion and want no part of such conflict? In most cultures, the blasphemous insulters are in the (loud) minority, but it is the peaceful majority who suffer when god-fearing extremists seek to prove their bravery.

--Dan Edge

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kts
11-10-2017, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DanEdge
Karl, what of those humanists and scientists who don't attack religion and want no part of such conflict? In most cultures, the blasphemous insulters are in the (loud) minority, but it is the peaceful majority who suffer when god-fearing extremists seek to prove their bravery.

--Dan Edge
That is a very good point. I hope my correct message gets printed. I see IB has added in things which I did not say when they moderate. Moderate and add is too different terms.

Kts
11-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Yusuf Ali: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
Chapter 2 verse 256.

Muslims should not go looking for trouble, in the above passage we are advised again that Allah knows what's best. We are servants we should not be promoting violence . we should be promoting a healthy living, as our bodies are a temporary borrowing from Allah. Promote coexistence, sustainable energy and equality, this earth and the time spent here is borrowed to us by Allah.

Yusuf Ali: Who is he that will Loan to Allah a beautiful loan? for (Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit, and he will have (besides) a liberal Reward
Chapter 57 verse 11

Here is a simple example, if someone borrowed you a furnished house for ten years and only asked that you don't mess it up and don't use it for criminal activities. Are you going to go nuts and ruin the place or are you going to be grateful, keep it tidy and make sure the owner is happy when they take the place back

Please excuse last post the smiling face was auto generated.

Allah knows best

M.I.A.
11-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Pope vs. Rabbi In Silent Debate

Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all the Jews had to-
convert to Catholicism or leave Italy. There was a huge outcry from-
the Jewish community, so the Pope offered a deal: he'd have a-
religious debate with the leader of the Jewish community. If the Jews-
won, they could stay in Italy; if the Pope won, they'd have to convert-
or leave.-

The Jewish people met and picked an aged and wise rabbi to represent-
them in the debate. However, as the rabbi spoke no Italian, and the-
Pope spoke no Yiddish, they agreed that it would be a 'silent' debate.-

On the chosen day the Pope and rabbi sat opposite each other.-
The Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.-
The rabbi looked back and raised one finger.-
Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head.-
The rabbi pointed to the ground where he sat.-
The Pope brought out a communion wafer and a chalice of wine.-
The rabbi pulled out an apple.-
With that, the Pope stood up and declared himself beaten and said that-
the rabbi was too clever. The Jews could stay in Italy .-

Later the Cardinals met with the Pope and asked him what had happened.-
The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the-
Trinity. He responded by holding up a single finger to remind me there-
is still only one God common to both our faiths.-
Then, I waved my finger around my head to show him that God was all-
around us. The rabbi responded by pointing to the ground to show that-
God was also right here with us.-
I pulled out the wine and host to show that through the perfect-
sacrifice Jesus has atoned for our sins, but the rabbi pulled out an-
apple to remind me of the original sin. He bested me at every move and-
I could not continue."-

Meanwhile, the Jewish community gathered to ask the rabbi how he'd won.-
"I haven't a clue," said the rabbi. "First, he told me that we had-
three days to get out of Italy, so I gave him the finger.-
Then he tells me that the whole country would be cleared of Jews-
but I told him emphatically that we were staying right here."-
"And then what?" asked a woman.-
"Who knows?" said the rabbi. "He took out his lunch, so I took out mine."

...the moral of the joke is..

That the rebuttle counts for more than you can imagine.

And the joke features an imam in different circles..

Allah swt is all encompassing and words have a habit of taking on lives of their own.
Ya allah.. please give us functional iq! ..or not..

Joke entirely related.

Karl
11-11-2017, 12:38 AM

--Dan Edge
If people don't make trouble (attacking religion) they don't get it back, that is common sense. The peaceful majority don't get attacked only the trouble makers do.

DanEdge
11-11-2017, 03:05 PM
If people don't make trouble (attacking religion) they don't get it back, that is common sense. The peaceful majority don't get attacked only the trouble makers do.
Karl, I was referring to the numerous examples of self-proclaimed religious warriors who attack civilians en masse, without regard to individual guilt or innocence.

--Dan Edge

Karl
11-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Karl, I was referring to the numerous examples of self-proclaimed religious warriors who attack civilians en masse, without regard to individual guilt or innocence.

--Dan Edge
I suppose there is a double standard, if the strong nations crush weak nations economically and with their war machines, that's fine. But if the weak retaliates with some pitiful acts of "terrorism" that is horrendous. Why don't all the weak bow down to the strong? Because they want freedom! And war will never end until people have their freedom, mind and body. I suppose there are false flag "terrorists" out there working for the strong. The difficulty is knowing who is truly what they say they are.
BTW an "Islamic extremist" these days is somebody that lives by the Quran and does not worship the New World Order.

DanEdge
12-01-2017, 05:09 PM
I disagree with that characterization of Islamic extremism. That is what many in Western culture would have us believe, that anyone who believes in Islam is automatically an extremist. But this is false. There are many intelligent, educated, faithful Muslims around the world who reject the barbaric actions of the true extremists. For example , most faithful Muslims do not believe that the Koran justifies the purposeful targeting of innocent civilians. Most faithful Muslims do not believe in the establishment of a worldwide Islamic State through murder and Mayhem. Those who do commit these acts, and attempt to justify them through their religion, are rightfully branded extremists and give Islam a bad name throughout the world.

talibilm
12-01-2017, 10:15 PM
I disagree with that characterization of Islamic extremism. That is what many in Western culture would have us believe, that anyone who believes in Islam is automatically an extremist. But this is false. There are many intelligent, educated, faithful Muslims around the world who reject the barbaric actions of the true extremists. For example , most faithful Muslims do not believe that the Koran justifies the purposeful targeting of innocent civilians. Most faithful Muslims do not believe in the establishment of a worldwide Islamic State through murder and Mayhem. Those who do commit these acts, and attempt to justify them through their religion, are rightfully branded extremists and give Islam a bad name throughout the world.

I appreciate this post in spite you being Agnostic you could understand this easy equation that there is no extremism in Islam (which derives its name from Salam or Peace) for which there are many Glorious Quran verses & Hadith as proofs, Lest the extreme minded ones conceive them. But the extremism that has been imported by a very few (negligible) is a tit for tat for the miseries they have gone through oppression and conspiracy of the Intruders WHO are the root cause to be blamed is what we come to know when we see such people (extremists) response to our advice for a change to the True Islam.

Noobzz
12-01-2017, 10:39 PM

--Dan Edge
would it be ok to bomb pharmaceutical factories that was done in sudan or stopping baby milk from entering iraq during saddams time which led to more than 100,000 infants dying?

is that not terrorism but pushed forward as an acceptable means under the term 'sanctions' and 'terrorist producing factory' to justify killing innocent people mostly children btw when it comes to baby milk sanctions.

Abu-Abdullah
12-03-2017, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noobzz
would it be ok to bomb pharmaceutical factories that was done in sudan or stopping baby milk from entering iraq during saddams time which led to more than 100,000 infants dying?

is that not terrorism but pushed forward as an acceptable means under the term 'sanctions' and 'terrorist producing factory' to justify killing innocent people mostly children btw when it comes to baby milk sanctions.
Are you the same noobz from ummah forum?, I'm confused you sound too intelligent to be him! ������������

- - - Updated - - -

Sunnah is to be patient under persecution when Muslims have no power to do anything just like Makkan Muslims were patient...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.