/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i really dnt kno...

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 02:01 PM
:sl:

ok well emmm....ummm....didnt kno if dis thread was suposed to b ere....but still i tried my best....well wat im trying to get to is dat i mean these days ppl posts sooo many miracle things n stuff lyk lion roaring Allah n gal turned into fish....but i jus cant make myself believe in dem it jus seems weird :(....dey just dnt fit into...i dunno wat....but i jus think dat dey r all false; created by ppl hu want u to....i dunno wat....but lyk i fink all these miracles started afta da mulims wer being prejudiced n stuff thru out da wrld...i mean da point is dat altho id lyk to bliv da miracles wer tru, i jus cant bring myself to bliv in dem :-\ :-\....i jus feel soo down cuz i read once dat Allah sends down signs but ppl jus dnt bliv dem n i dnt wanna fall iinto dat category :-\....i jus dont kno :( :(

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Safeena
04-23-2006, 02:13 PM
:sl: its true that not many people dont believe in these things but as far as i no that these are just a sighns from allah some times i dont believe in things like a girl kicked a quran and turned in to a half monkey or some thing but people only believe in these things wene they actually see it them selfs happnin infront of there own eyes but i do believe that a girl turned into a fish

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 02:16 PM
if a gal did....den ho bout dis....a lot of ppl v kikd da qur'an, disrespected da religion n stuff....but dey rnt punished....n also dat i fink its hadith qudsi dat wen Allah luks at all da disbelievers, He wants to punish dem but wen He luks at da believers his anger turns into Mercy innit :? :?

Safeena
04-23-2006, 02:26 PM
yep i beliebe that wene he luks at disbelievers he want to punish them and wen he luks at believers his anger does turn into mercy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Safeena
04-23-2006, 02:27 PM
allah knowsbest

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 02:28 PM

i dnt kno....i mean muslims these days i cant trust dem as much as i proly am sposed to wat wid all da innovations n lies n stuff :-\ :-\

x Maz x
04-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Well without doubt miracles do exist as stated in Quranic Ayahs etc...however storis such as the girl kicking the Quran i dont personally beleive it is authentic and merley a fabricated lie...However bearing that in mind i am NOT classifying all miracles to be lies and gossip i'm just sayin everything you here is not always haaq...But my final comment being Allah knows best WalaykumAsalaam x

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 02:47 PM

other thing is dat the Prophet (saw) himself noted da miracles dat wud occur after his death such as the signs of Qiyaamah...amongst dese der is no mention of any oda kind of miracle watsoever

:? :?

x Maz x
04-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Miracles do occur...surley they are signs from Allah...miracles of Qiyaama? dont you mean signs of Qiyaama??...i just dont beleieve some of the stuff is entirley based around haaq x

Muezzin
04-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Miracles = real

Girls turning into the residents of London Zoo for kicking the Quran = BS.

Think about it, if that stuff actually happened, Guantanamo Bay would look like a safari park by now.

------
04-23-2006, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid

ok well emmm....ummm....didnt kno if dis thread was suposed to b ere....but still i tried my best....well wat im trying to get to is dat i mean these days ppl posts sooo many miracle things n stuff lyk lion roaring Allah n gal turned into fish....but i jus cant make myself believe in dem it jus seems weird :(....dey just dnt fit into...i dunno wat....but i jus think dat dey r all false; created by ppl hu want u to....i dunno wat....but lyk i fink all these miracles started afta da mulims wer being prejudiced n stuff thru out da wrld...i mean da point is dat altho id lyk to bliv da miracles wer tru, i jus cant bring myself to bliv in dem :-\ :-\....i jus feel soo down cuz i read once dat Allah sends down signs but ppl jus dnt bliv dem n i dnt wanna fall iinto dat category :-\....i jus dont kno :( :(

Sis what I would say is it is better to believe them than to disbelieve because then you would be saying in a way that Allah swt cannot perform miracles...

U gets me sis?
:sister:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-23-2006, 04:05 PM
mashAllah you are discussin a fear we all hav rooted deep inside.

Doubt is indeed a scary matter! but u kno most people jus shrug it off. at least your investigatin it Alhamdullilah :).

well i put it this way, i'll believe in what i see and what i feel, if it feels right then why doubt :)

AhlaamBella
04-23-2006, 04:10 PM
I never know what to believe. :heated: Some of the stories are just so...well unbelievable. :grumbling

Muezzin
04-23-2006, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
I never know what to believe. :heated: Some of the stories are just so...well unbelievable. :grumbling
That's because some of the stories are blatant lies.

Sunflower
04-23-2006, 04:50 PM
welli dont believe all these miracles now because i once heard that this girl turned into a rat for disrepecting her mum and the qura'an and there was pictures going around but then i found out via email that the picture which was supposdely of the girl was part of a museum expetion that someone had pictured and send.
so some of these miracles all though they seem plausible they may not be...

------
04-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Yh but its better to believe rather than being ignorant (I'm not saying that u are) and getting sins for thinking that Allah swt cannot perform miracles!

Sunflower
04-23-2006, 04:53 PM
im not saying that Allah (swt) cannot perform miracles but that there are some ppl out there who make stuff up saying that it is a 'miracle'

------
04-23-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah 4eva
im not saying that Allah (swt) cannot perform miracles but that there are some ppl out there who make stuff up saying that it is a 'miracle'
But something that you might say is 'fake' can turn out to be real.

Sunflower
04-23-2006, 04:57 PM
yeah i no but there is no way of telling AllahuAlam... if someone tells me something i usually believe them unless its obvious there lying or i find out later.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!