/* */

PDA

View Full Version : False 'Quran' being distributed by Christians

Katatonic Bliss
12-31-2004, 09:44 PM
It's come to our attention at WhyIslam.org that a false Qur'an has been published and is being given to Muslim children in many countries. The book sells for $3 a pop and comes in English and Arabic.

It is being described as 'The 21st Century Qur'an'

It is horribly altered [false ayats, and only about five surahs]

Not only that, but it blatantly contradicts many Islamic beliefs.

Instead of the traditional "bismillah" intro, there is an intro that recognizes the pagan Trinity of the Christians.

Please contact all whom you can and warn about this book called "The True Fur'qan"

Here's an amazon.com link to it:
*Link removed*

Contact your mosques, your Imams and your Shiekhs. Contact book distributors, and Wine Press & Omega 2001 printing companies.

Let's get this trash OFF the market and send a CLEAR message to the Christians who did this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
12-31-2004, 10:03 PM
Assalamu Alykum

SubhanAllah this is the first time I hear anything about this...hmm, its sickening.

"They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

He it is Who sent His Apostle with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse."

Katatonic Bliss
12-31-2004, 10:12 PM
AA,

Yep. as predicted.

lets spread the message.

kadafi
01-01-2005, 08:21 PM
:sl:

lol, is this cheap plagiarisim a "powerful response" to the Qur'anic Challenge to produce a Surah like it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A. Mukhtar
01-01-2005, 10:11 PM
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.
Assalaamu 'Aleikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh.

"Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge?" (Al-Imran, 3:71)

I have heard of this book before. It is surprising how people are trying to erase the word of Allah with falsehood.

Allah had already warned us in the Qur'an....

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby". (Al-Baqarah, 2:79)

And what is our reply?

"Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness." (Al-Imran, 3:53)

>>>ALLAAHU A'LAM<<<

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Mashallah brother A.Mukhtar (another admin :lol: )

I will try and warn people about this. All I know is that Islam shall triumph in the end. No matter what people try and do to stop it Islam still remains the fastest growing religion in the world.

aamirsaab
01-05-2005, 11:20 AM
i tell u again one last time - its the flippin media trying 2 make muslims look bad. ever since sep 11 muslims have been under constant attacks - racial and physical.

they are all flippin racists and inshalla allah will send em to hell for it.

Khaldun
01-05-2005, 03:04 PM

or guide them inshAllah :)

aamirsaab
01-05-2005, 05:35 PM
yeah that too :P
but guidence is only given to those who need it - well at least who think they need it

Khattab
01-18-2005, 02:21 PM
the fact that they copied most of the quran probably and added in a few of there own words and verses, its like me copying say the Harry Potter books and changing a few of the lines and bits of the content not really very hard to do is it, so they are hardly bringing anything to the table

Abdalla
01-26-2005, 01:53 PM
**AHEM!!!!** back to the topic...

Allah subhana wa ta3ala says in hisquran that no one will be ever able to change the quran like the past books or even change the words. it is protected by its divie owner!

so let them do what they can, and trust me it will not be anything they can do!

Uthman
01-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Yup, the challenge has been tried time and time again with no-ones success. :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::appl aud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:: applaud:

Celestial
01-27-2005, 05:35 PM

the Quran is protected by Allah himself as he has promised. what they underestimate is that the quran is bared by so many moslims that even if they change it slightly the moslims would find it out in no time. it seems to me that they are only wasting their time

:w:

Sheikh Haroon
01-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Salaam.

How to fight? Allah says He will preserve it, but that doesnt mean we should sit around and wait. Whilst uve got the chance, my friends, grab the Qur'an, memorize it, absorb its knowledge. Know your deen, know ur book. Know the Truth so that noone can shake ur imaan. Do it now, learn and learn and learn.

Allah will preserve His Book, may He preserve our imaan and make us muhsins, mu'mins and mujahids.

Uthman
01-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Alhamdulillah! *Thinks thats the right thing to say* :)

Muslim brothers and sisters, the Qur'an should be recited. It should be recited daily. It should not be left in some old cupboard, covered with dust as it is left in many houses today. May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

Far7an
02-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Maybe we should talk less about it amoungst ourselves, just by talking about it..we are creating interest.

h1jabi_sista
02-19-2005, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdalla

Allah subhana wa ta3ala says in hisquran that no one will be ever able to change the quran like the past books or even change the words. it is protected by its divie owner!

I agree with that totally... but if muslims are really worried about this then there are many ways in which to inform the ummah. this could be lectures? or at the end of khutbahs?...... or i rekon the best way is to just pray for the people. Inshallah pray that one day allah swt shines his guidence upon them and they are shown the power of the almighty allah swt.

yoshiyahu
03-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Are people actually promote this as the Qu'ran?

While it may be a good step for the Christians to present a text in a similar manner to the Qu'ran to explain their beliefs, they absolutely should not make the text read as if G-d had written it. That is blasphemous, IMO, especially when they know with a perfect knowledge that G-d did not write the book.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Exactly. And they should certainyl not plagiarise the Qur'anic phrases and style. That is to make mockery of God's words.

They are distributing this in some places as though it is a Qur'an. Muslims need to stop this.

If we are so vocal against people violating copyrights on human's work, why not on God's work?

yoshiyahu
03-13-2005, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Exactly. And they should certainyl not plagiarise the Qur'anic phrases and style. That is to make mockery of God's words.
I would say that it would be alright to use the same style. My reasonining would be that if a style of writing is beautiful, why not use it similarly? (Like in poetry)

But their book is blasphemous, because they know that G-d did not write the book, yet it is written as if it was.

They are distributing this in some places as though it is a Qur'an. Muslims need to stop this.
I would agree - as well as any honest person.

Could you point out where this is being marketed as the Qu'ran?

If we are so vocal against people violating copyrights on human's work, why not on God's work?
Because then it would be left to human conception as to what constitutes violation of that copyright.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2005, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
I would say that it would be alright to use the same style. My reasonining would be that if a style of writing is beautiful, why not use it similarly? (Like in poetry)
You think it is okay to take a verse revealed by God, and then pervert it by removing some words about Tawheed and inserting the Trinity?
:confused:

yoshiyahu
03-13-2005, 01:06 AM
You think it is okay to take a verse revealed by God, and then pervert it by removing some words about Tawheed and inserting the Trinity?
:confused:
You misunderstand me. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with using the same literary style.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2005, 01:22 AM
But how would someone use a divine style without taking it and replacing the words?

yoshiyahu
03-13-2005, 01:53 AM
But how would someone use a divine style without taking it and replacing the words?
Ansar, have you ever studied poetry?

Khattab
03-13-2005, 01:56 AM
I dont see what poetry has do to with the Quran because the Quran is not poetry, it is above it, so to replace words in it with the twisted trinitarian beliefs is a disgrace and another pathetic attempt by the missionaries to try and gain more converts

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2005, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
Ansar, have you ever studied poetry?
Maybe you would find the following page interesting:
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...acle/ijaz.html

yoshiyahu
03-14-2005, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Adl
Maybe you would find the following page interesting:
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...acle/ijaz.html
I'm a bit more confused now. If one of the conditions is to meet the style of the Qu'rans poetic text, should something be condemned for attempting to meet this challange?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 12:21 AM
That's not the issue that is being condemned. The issue is CHANGING the word of God and implanting Christian doctrines.

2:79 Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

I don't care if somebody sits away in a room and tries to write a book to sincerely verify the challenge. But to use such deceptive means to convert muslims to Christianity, to plagiarise the Qur'an in an attempt to disprove the challenge....

That is to be condemned.

yoshiyahu
03-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Thank you for the clarification, Ansar.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-15-2005, 01:33 PM

and Remeber the Apostate Musaylamah after the death of the Prophet SAW he tried to make his own surah and get people to follow him. Do you think it worked?? No Allah protected his Quran.
Surah Buruj ayats 21-22

"But it is a glorious Quran.
In well guarded tablet. "

and as brother Khaldun showed us the following ayat:

""They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse."

Their plot will never work Inshallah

wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-15-2005, 01:40 PM

Al-Tabari: The One whose name is Exalted (Allah) means in his saying "Who doth more wrong than such as invent a falsehood against Allah" and "Who doth more wrong and who is more ignorant than such as invent a falsehood against Allah" referring to those who invent falsehood against Allah and claim to be a Prophet and a Warner, and he [the person who claims] is false in his claims, and lying in his sayings. In this, God is ridiculing the Pagan Arabs, and (ridiculing) the opposing of Abdullah bin Sa'd bin Abi Al-Sarh and the Hanafite Musaylamah to the Prophet of Allah (SAW). For one of them claimed prophethood and the other claimed that he came up with something similar to what the Messenger of Allah (SAW) came with [the Quran], and at the same time denying the lying and false claims against his Prophet Mohammad (SAW).

wasalam

SpaceFalcon2001
03-15-2005, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Haq
That's not the issue that is being condemned. The issue is CHANGING the word of God and implanting Christian doctrines.
That is to be condemned.
This is what christians do, and a good example of why we do not like unreliable christian translations of the Torah/Tanakh either!

Muhammad
04-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Have you read the reviews from the readers on Amazaon.com? Alhumdulillah people have done the right thing by telling everyone in their reviews not to buy it and that it is false etc. Some of them are even amusing - especially the one where Arial Sharon appears to speak against the Jews!!! There's also a genuine-looking one where a Christian is disgusted by what his fellow christians or jews have done.

yoshiyahu
04-12-2005, 08:37 PM
There's also a genuine-looking one where a Christian is disgusted by what his fellow christians or jews have done.
What do Jews have to do with this odd piece of literature?

BlissfullyJaded
05-08-2005, 09:27 PM

If I remember correctly...this is not a new thing...its been around for like 10 yrs or sommat..

Rima
05-08-2005, 10:05 PM
there is another point I would like to make:
what do you think dear Brothers and sisters , who is to blame for an insult like this (alfurqan alhaq) ??
in the 1990-s this sick minded people used to publish and spread lies about Islam in a secret manner , to test the reaction of muslim goverments (if there is one)
nobody cares noboday protest , now (particulary after 9/11) now their attacks are public
it is us (muslims) to blame (in my opinion), for our situation

wela hawla wala Quata illa billahi

Rima
05-08-2005, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True Furqan".
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

!!!!!
that is exactly what I ment , where is the Kwaity goverment to ban the distribution of an in---- like this ??
why should an insult like this to be distributed in an Islamic country like kwait

ohh don`t tell me, let me guess ???
it is freedom of speach , isn`t it??
or maybe the Kwaity goverment is so afraid to be put on the list of TERORIST STATES ?

one of this two reasons, don`t you agree

Bint Abdusattar
05-08-2005, 10:45 PM

All the more reason for us to know what the Qur'an is all about. We need to learn the surah names by heart so that we can immediately detect fake surah names - I came across a web-site a while ago where they were quoting a verse from the "Qur'an" from a chapter called "JIHAAD"!!! :mad:

A good tune to learn the surah names to is on the Al-Huda website:
http://www.alhudapk.com//audio-video/nasheed/

swanlake
05-09-2005, 09:44 AM

My 8yrd cousin could blow this (the fake book- it is an insult to call it Quran) out of the water in seconds cos he is hafiz. And there are millions like him. This book wont go far.

Danish
05-09-2005, 11:56 AM
this is awful, imagine if a truthful christistian read it, thinking it was quran?

btw, is this suppose to be ther reponse to the challenge of quran about creating a surah?

MetSudaisTwice
05-09-2005, 11:58 AM
this is so sinful i could not even imagine the punishement they face from Allah.

mujahedeen2087
07-30-2005, 09:32 PM
i have heard of the christians and jews giving out a false quran, but we should not worry about that because Allah challenged mankind to produce a sura or an ayat like the quran but they would never be successful. We are the blessed ones and should always turn to Allah for help in the face of these challenges

Bittersteel
07-30-2005, 10:05 PM
How many people have got it?Do they know that it is false?

czgibson
07-31-2005, 11:49 PM
Even as an atheist I'm shocked by this. The Qu'ran is famous throughout the world as being unchanged since the beginning. This is a very low act by some Christians who have truly lost their way. It should be easy to see that it is not genuine though, if it affirms the truth of the Christian trinity on the first page! That's obviously not an Islamic teaching - even I know that.

Abu Zakariya
08-02-2005, 02:24 AM
As-salaamu 'alaykum

I thought of something.

If someone is to meet the challenge of the Qur'an. He has to do something impossible. You know how some chapters of the Qur'an start with A, L, M (alif-lam-meem) or T, H (Ta-Ha) etc.

Well, someone who wants to meet the challenge has to come up with something equally original. He can't plagarize the whole thing, that is, he can't just write A, B, C 5,6,8 or something. He has to come up with something that is as original (who started of a chapter by putting letters before?) and that isn't stolen from the Qur'an. I mean, imagine... It's imposible...
Even if he did do that, he still has to come up with something that doesn't fall under those categories mentioned in the islamic-awareness-link. And that's impossible.
It's like trying to come up with a new color. Try to invent a new color. Go ahead... The Qur'an-challenge can maybe be compared to that.
Those were my thoughts... May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong.

Wa Allahu 'alam.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-02-2005, 02:43 AM
I agree with both Callum and Abu Zakariya.

I forgot to mention something that's fairly new (released just about a month ago).

The following book written by Dr. Ali Ataie is almost like a Muslim response to the 'True Furqan' as he discusses it in the opening chapters and relates it to the rest of his book:

http://voiceforislam.com/Pdfs/GospelOfJesus.pdf

Take a look, its interesting.

Abu Zakariya
08-02-2005, 11:06 AM
I'd just like to further explain what I mean with the whole "invent a new color"-thing.

There were existing styles of speech, poetry etc. And the Qur'an didn't use any of these styles. It was totaly and completely different.

So, as I said, to meet the challenge, you have to do what the Qur'aan did. Not plagiarize it.

So, I'm gonna use an analogy. If the Qur'an can be compared to inventing a new color, and the challenge for you is to do the same. You didn't meet the challenge by taking the color of the Qur'an and throwing in some red and green. You have to do what the Qur'aan did. You have to come up with a new color.

So, simply stealing from the Qur'an and adding some words doesn't do the trick...

Ummu Amatullah
08-02-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm just wondereing who's the author of The True Furqan?Heard about this book before,never really understood it though until now thanks you guys.The only people i'm scared for are the little children getting their hands on it.Unlike adults children are easily influenced. :brother: Zakariya no one is able to do what the Quran did,but if anyone wants to try let he or she go along with it.Seems the Christians are even more lost then I thought. ;D

czgibson
08-02-2005, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Seems the Christians are even more lost then I thought. ;D
Careful! some Christians is what I think you meant. Not all Christians are the same, just as not all Muslims are the same.

Ummu Amatullah
08-02-2005, 07:31 PM
sorry bro inshallah i'll try not to refer to a whole group but specific groups. :) now.So far hope you enjoyed your stay.Thanks for being here.Hope we benefit alot from you inshallah.

Ummu Amatullah
08-09-2005, 11:03 AM
May I remind you Q's still not answered.Does the book The True Furqan have an author?If so who?Need answer soon!!!

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-09-2005, 07:13 PM
If you scrolled back and checked the link you would see that the authors have written under the pseudonyms "Saffee" and "Mahdy".

I found an interesting statement:
"The purpose of The True Furqan is a tool of evangelism, because so far we have not found a breakthrough way to reach the Muslim world for Christ," Al-Mahdy said. "We have tried medicine, schools, books, movies and many other methods.
Hence, even the authors admit its an evangelical act of desperation.

Ummu Amatullah
08-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Jazakallah Ansar.Should read everything before I post.Inshallah i'll try even if the thread is really long(especially yours maybe that's the reason I don't bother to).Inshallah i'll read your posts there's alot of benefit in them.Thanks for everything.

Takumi
08-10-2005, 01:35 PM

I actually read some parts of the online version.

One of the miraculous nature of al Quran is the language used which is classical Arabic. So, some missionaries who are expert in the Arabic language came together and took up Allah's challenge.

Well, let me say that they can't fool me. Their Arabic is good but not good enough to compete with al Quran, of course.

You see, Al Quran is not mere poetry. It's an embodiment of every skill in the language arts possible. In fact, the linguist had called it "baraa'atul istihlaal" or "a skillful poetic composition".

For example, in of of the chapters in this so called a Furqan, it talks about how the book came about. In one verse, the word "anzala" has been used and immediately after that, the word "nazzala" was used to describe the so called revelation of this book.

Now, we all know, that Allah had used both derivatives to describe the revelation of Al Quran. In short, when the word "anzala" as in "Inna anzalnaahu fi lailatil qadr", is used, Allah is telling us that the Quran was revealed in its entirety.

when the word "nazzala" is used as in "wa in kuntum fee raibim mimma nazzalna 'ala abdina", Allah is talking about the Quran being revealed gradually, in stages to the prophet.

Now, obviously the true Furqan IS NOT revealed in its entirety since they came together for a couple of years before coming out with this book. So, using "anzala" was out of context and inappropriate.

True, it was waste of my time, but, if you don't know your boundaries, you might step into the other side.... :p

Ummu Amatullah
08-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Mashallah brother point nicely made.Could agree with you when you said if,"If you don't know your boundaries, you might step into the other side."Seems that's what exactly happened to these missionaries.

bronumba1
08-15-2005, 04:52 PM
aSTAGFIRULLAH

Bittersteel
10-02-2005, 01:52 PM
actions have been taken against this?

Far7an
10-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Assalamu alaikum

threads merged.

Ameeratul Layl
10-02-2005, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
actions have been taken against this?

I dont know brother. Maybe other Muslims brothers and sisters are trying to do something but as far as I know....the so called qurans are still being sold.

Ya Allah!
InshALLAH Allah will punish the wrong doers. Ameen.
I believe Allah will punish as He The Al Mighty has said in the Quraan that NO one will be able to cnahnge the Quraan. Therefore, because there are ppl out there who are trying to do so......I wont be surprised if Allah will bring some sort of tornado or other kind of calamity on the wrong doers.

Allah ma3ak

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-02-2005, 04:17 PM

Surah Baqarah:

23. And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'ân) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Sûrah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allâh, if you are truthful.

24. But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

:)

czgibson
10-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
Surah Baqarah:

23. And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'ân) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Sûrah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allâh, if you are truthful.

24. But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.
Isn't this famous challenge about producing a piece of writing of the same divine character and quality as the Qur'an, rather than a prohibition on changing it to suit other purposes? i.e. when it says "you can never do it" does this mean "don't do it" or "you will not be able to do it"? I think it's the second of these, but I've been wrong before...

Peace

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-02-2005, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Isn't this famous challenge about producing a piece of writing of the same divine character and quality as the Qur'an, rather than a prohibition on changing it to suit other purposes? i.e. when it says "you can never do it" does this mean "don't do it" or "you will not be able to do it"? I think it's the second of these, but I've been wrong before...

Peace

True, this is the challange to the disbelievers of Islam to produce a chapter like one in the Quran.
For the second question, it means that 'you will not be able to do' it because of the verse's connection to the verse before it. The First verse is giving the challange and the second verse is confirming the fact that they will never be able complete the challange of producing a chapter in the likeness of the Quran.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-02-2005, 04:46 PM

The Challange is also mentioned in other parts of the Quran:

"And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Tauraat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alameen (mankind, jinns,and all that exists).* Or do they say: "He (Muhammad) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a Soorah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!"
(Quran 10:37- 38)

"Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Soorah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!"
(Quran 11:13)

"Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." (Quran 17:88)

"Say (to them, O Muhammad) "Then bring a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurat (Torah) and the Qur'an], that I may follow it, if you are truthful."
(Quran 28:49)

"Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur'an) if they are truthful" (Quran 52:34)

Rima
10-02-2005, 05:02 PM
dear friends essalamu alaikum

long ago (before 9/1/2001) era, this book was secret in the USA, I have received it in mail in 1999 , obviously they ,look for Islamic last names in phone book for addresses
then after 9/11 (maybe few monthe later) some churches (mostly evangelical baptist churches) held free seminars to alert their memebers of Islam
many of these churches gave this book as an reference asking their members to give it to their muslim neighbours ..as they put it is a very good time while after 9/11
I still remeber mr.Jerry Falwell and his speach right after 9/11 he said:
in 1920s in the USA there was only one mosque and in Canada none
today in the USA there are almsot 8000 mosques and in Canada 4000 , it is good time to fight this evil religion (e.i Islam)
these people are behind this book , financing and advertising and so on

in this book are all kinds of insults to muslims islam , to our prophet
the only purppose it would serve is to show how they hate islam,it makes you just vomit :thumbs_do

now unfortunately this book is not a secret anymore , as you heard it is in many Islamic (or so called Islamic) country many of them are governed by a rulers who prefer to be on "WITH US" side rather then on the side of justice :thumbs_do

peace

Protected_Diamond
10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Asalamualykum warahmatulahi wabarakathu

Allah s.w.a will look after the quran sharif so we dont need 2 worry abt wot dey do as long as we are aware of what they are doing

walakumasalaam warahmatulahi wabarakathu

MetSudaisTwice
10-03-2005, 11:00 AM
salam
may allah guide us all and protect us from the Shaytaan
wasalam
e

Ummu Amatullah
10-03-2005, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
may allah guide us all and protect us from the Shaytaan
wasalam
e
Ameen and may he punish the wrong doers ameen.

Ameeratul Layl
10-03-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Ameen and may he punish the wrong doers ameen.

Ameen.Ameen.Ameen. :)

Allah ma3ak

Salah ud Deen
10-05-2005, 01:14 AM
I once heard Sheikh Ahmad Deedat give a lecture called "the Challenge of Islam." It was about the difficulty's that Christians have in converting Muslims. This I think represents their frustration. I also heard Sheikh Yusef Estes talk about Christians who pretended that they used to be Muslim and found the light of Jesus(as) and left Islam. I really hate these people, and that thing I hate most about them is sometimes I feel hate towards pious Christians and I hate that because they don't deserve it. I naturally overcome the hate quickly insha'Allah, but I just don't like that feeling that they inspire (the nasty Christians). May Allah deal with their lies by making this campaign a success.

Riya90
10-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Salam alaikum

The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True Furqan".

It is being described as the ayats of the Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001' and 'Wine
Press' are involved in the publishing of 'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled 'The 21st Century Quran'!

It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English languages...it is being distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private English schools!

The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer version of this incorporating the
Christian belief of the three spirits. And this so called Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more than one ! wife as
fornication, divorce being non-permissable and it uses a new system for the sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It states that Jihad is HARAAM. This book even goes as far as attacking Allah, Subhanahu wa Tahala! All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.

Brothers and Sisters pleae make sure you forward this email to as many people as possible so that we can stop this dangerous trick. Please tell everyone you
know and may Allah reward you.

striver_of_life
10-27-2005, 06:57 PM
dear sister,
may allah reward you. today, after so many day's i have cried. there was something in your thread which allowed me to do this. but thank you for it!!
i have prayed many times and still do 2 Allah (SWT) to keep this religion forever going, to keep the truth unlike many other religions, holy books.
the almighty has done and created many miracles and we all know this. Allah (SWT) had promised to safeguard the Holy Quran (i read in a book) and verily, he never fails in his promises.

jazakallah khairun once again 2 you dear sister.

ummAbdillah
10-27-2005, 09:12 PM
subhanallah!!!
that terrible, inshallah they will not
succeed.

wasalaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-27-2005, 09:24 PM

There is already a topic discussing this here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=230

but Jazakallah Khair for posting it :)

sis_saleha
10-27-2005, 09:53 PM
astagfirullah!!!!
everyone make dua that they do not succeed keep islam true and alive have faith in your hearts they WILL NOT suceed inshallah

Muhammad
10-27-2005, 10:27 PM

Threads merged.

Lonely_Boy
10-30-2005, 05:32 PM
They won't be succeed
INSHALLAH
KEEP PRAYING

Taalib-e-'Ilm
11-02-2005, 03:14 PM
assalamualaykum, can we do something abt this, we must do sometyhing about it..... sew the company.... the fake quran is on sale at amazon.com may be wwe can contact them and make an appeal against 'em or sumthing... we cnt just moan and groan over this... ogtta do sumthing... think abt it broz and sis

Halima
11-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Astaghfirallah.

Everyone should know the difference between an authentic Quran and a false Quran. Whomever started this trick I'm afraid they will be seriously punished for it.

Muhammad
11-06-2005, 02:20 PM

Threads merged.

mmc
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM
:) :) :)

Admin of this forum shud complaint 2 da Amazon about this fake quran...

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Members are asked to stay calm and contribute useful information to the discussion rather than just venting their emotions.

JazakumAllahu khairan.

afriend
12-29-2005, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdalla

MASHALLAH

I was getting very worried until I read your reply...May Allah Give you Jannah...I was practically having a panic attack...........But still those christians don't know what's coming. Let's leave this to Allah...He will protect his quraan.:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

afriend
12-29-2005, 05:08 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Well we still need to do somthing about this!!!! All lovers of the Qura'an find the contact info of the 2 printers and make them history.:rant: :-\ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

- Qatada -
12-29-2005, 05:09 PM
:salamext:

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (15:09)

Remember, these people are making their own copies - so its not changing or altering the qur'an in any way.

and yeah your right, Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala will punish them if they dont repent before its too late..

:wasalamex

afriend
12-29-2005, 05:10 PM
If I can I will be back with their contact details ASAP!!

Allah guide us all through this fitnah.

Ameen.

:phew

Tasneem
12-29-2005, 05:19 PM
I heard about this
It some christian who hates muslims or whatever
Its crazy!

SaLaMz

afriend
12-29-2005, 05:22 PM
YES I HAVE SOMETHING! Go to this website and add your comment. It isn't the exact place, but they are some sort of partner to 'The true furqan'.

NO ANTI ISLAMIC LINKS ALLOWED

I hope this helps.... :(

shanu
12-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Assalamu alaikum
I read that nt too long ago. N at 1st me n ma sis laughed at their silliness, then i cried hard. Even ma sister was hurt. As they condemned our lovely Prophet Pbuh. N i must say i really love n adore him alot!!!. I was very hurt by how dey made fun of us, n boiled ma blood! I prayed n cried to God at their view on our beautiful true religion.But im glad, wen i read da comments at amazon. Initially,i was afraid that some extremeists would read this n bomb some place bringing further shame to a peaceful religion like ISLAM! But i thanked God, when i saw our Muslim bros n sis actually took it as a joke n laughed it off, which really Taught a lesson to those who wrot[PIE][/PIE]e it. I dont wish to label any religion for this disgusting book. We may never know who or which person from which religion wrote it. It cld be a buddhist, jew, hindoo, christian, atheist! It may be even one of da muslims extremeist who wish to spark off a war between muslims n Christians so as to being further shame. I am extremely sorry to say this, n 4give me if i said smtg wrong, But im just naming one possiblity, Anyway, hueva hu wrote this, we r nt bothered n we HECK CARE cos our actual QURAN can NEVER be REprOdUcEd Or ReWrIttEn

:brother: :loving: :coolsis:
S:loving:H:loving: A:loving: N:loving: U

afriend
12-30-2005, 10:16 AM
ok so they non-islamic links sre not allowed...so what r we suposed 2 do about this problem???

...who's got some ideas?

halupalu
01-05-2006, 03:17 PM
[MAD][/MAD] allah has sed he will protect the quraan so it will be protected

bluff master
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
the book listed on the first post here is the e-book of it.
MO ANTI-ISLAMIC LINKS ALLOWED!

Fee
01-19-2006, 07:56 PM
These things happen and they're really irrelevant to me because whatever happens they can never put us down.
We're stronger than they'll ever be.

sonz
01-28-2006, 12:50 PM
"Stay away from it! It’s obviously a fraud propagated by some American Evangelical fundamentalist Christians", was the stark warning issued over a "fake" Qur’an being sold openly on the website giants Amazon.com/co.uk by the media liaison for Brixton Mosque and Islamic Cultural Centre ‘Abdul-Haq al-Ashanti.

This -------ised version, called "The True Furqan (Criterion)" has been mass produced by two American printing companies ‘Omega 2001’ and ‘Wine Press’, according to the weekly Islamic magazine Al-Furqan (The Criterion), who described the version as the "ayats of shaytaan – verses of Satan".

The book, also entitled: The 21st Century Quran’, comprises 366 pages, in both English and Arabic, and was first distributed in Kuwait targeting Muslim children at private English schools.

Unlike the original, this book contains 77 chapters, as opposed to the original 114, and includes chapters such as Al-Jannah (the Paradise) and Al-Injeel (the Gospel). Further anomalies include not only an absence of the formula "Bismillah – In the name of Allah" found at the beginning of every chapter except one of the original, but replaces it with the Christian doctrinal formula of the Trinity.

It also opposed many Islamic beliefs including verses that described polygamous marriages as marriages of fornication, claiming divorces to be totally impermissible, forwarding a new system for the sharing out of inheritance, as well as announcing Jihad (personal struggle) as being forbidden.

Amazon reviews left by customers accompanying the book were largely very negative with one saying: "Don’t even waste your time or money on this book. It belongs in the garbage. If you want real poetry and real divine words, the Holy Quran is available, unchanged from the time it was revealed by Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad (saw) hundreds of years ago."

Whilst another described it as "truly disgusting".

‘Abdul-Haq said this was nothing but another strategy employed by an American Evangelical group aiming to "discredit the true Qur’an and cause confusion amongst mainly those Muslims who are not so aware and people in general".

www.islamic-blog.com

Maryum786
04-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Salaam Hope ur all in the best of health. I jus recieved a email regarding a "Fake" Quran which is now 4 sale Astagfirullah cnt bliv ppl would stoop so low!!!!!
The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran
is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True
Furqan". It is being described as the ayats of the
Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out
that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001'
and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of
'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is
inboth the Arabic and English languages...it is being
distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private

English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which
include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of
Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of
this incorporating the Christian belief of the three
spirits.

Its for sale on http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...933271-2395342
does ne1 Kno if this is true?!?!?!
Allah Hafiz

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-23-2006, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryum786
Salaam Hope ur all in the best of health. I jus recieved a email regarding a "Fake" Quran which is now 4 sale Astagfirullah cnt bliv ppl would stoop so low!!!!!Its for sale on http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...933271-2395342
does ne1 Kno if this is true?!?!?!
Allah Hafiz
This topic has already been discussed. Please use the search tool on the forums.

x Maz x
04-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Allah has vowed to protect the Quran and that promise He will fulfill...they can NEVER alter the true beuaty of the Quran...in a Quranic ayah it states that if the Quran had been revealed on a mountain the mountain would have made into dust because of the power of it...Surley they are Allah's words as guidence to mankind and no being will alter its true essence WalaykumAsalaam x

Abdullah4ever
04-23-2006, 05:12 PM
:salam:

Allah protects his quran, and allah never breaks his promisses.

cleo
04-23-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sheikh Haroon
Salaam.

How to fight? Allah says He will preserve it, but that doesnt mean we should sit around and wait. Whilst uve got the chance, my friends, grab the Qur'an, memorize it, absorb its knowledge. Know your deen, know ur book. Know the Truth so that noone can shake ur imaan. Do it now, learn and learn and learn.

Allah will preserve His Book, may He preserve our imaan and make us muhsins, mu'mins and mujahids.
Yes, learn, learn. Good teaching. I have a question, no one reads the Bible anymore, so how they going to disearn the false Qu'ran? The New World Religion is about to abound on us....so study, so not to be fooled.

unknown_JJ
06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
A FAKE AMERICAN QURAAN

[URL REMOVED]

Above: [TITLE REMOVED]
You Cant Ignore this, send it to as many muslims as u can.

The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran
is being distributed in Kuwait, titled [TITLE REMOVED]. It is being described as the ayats of the
Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out
that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001'
and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of
[TITLE REMOVED] a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is
inboth the Arabic and English languages...it is being
distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private

English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which
include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of
Bismillah, each Surat
begins with a longer vesion of
this incorporating the Christian belief of the three
spirits.

And this so! called
Quran opposes many Islamic
beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more
than one wife as fornication, divorce being
non-permissable and it uses a new system for the
sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It
states that Jihad is HARAAM.

This book even goes as far as attacking Allah,
Subhanahu wa Tahala!

All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.

Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this
email to as many people as possible so that we can
stop this dangerous trick.

Please tell everyone you know and may Allah reward
you.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-27-2006, 09:04 PM

Please do not link to the book or even give the title because you are indirectly promoting it by giving the webpage more hits.

:threadclo

I hope you understand.

Zone Maker
02-01-2007, 06:11 AM

A new Disaster

[quote]The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick. A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled [TITLE REMOVED]. It is being described as the ayats of the Shaytan and Al-Furqan
weekly magazine has found out that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001' and
'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of '[TITLE REMOVED]', a book which has also been titled '[TITLE REMOVED]'!

It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English languages...it is being distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private English schools!
The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil.

Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer version of this incorporating the christian belief of the three spirits. And this so called Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more than one wife as fornication, divorce being non-permissable and it uses a new system for the sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It states that Jihad is HARAAM. This book even goes as far as attacking Allah, Subhanahu wa Tahala! All this is poisoning our children at approx.$3.
Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this email to as many people as possible so that we can stop this dangerous trick. Please tell! everyone you know and may Allah reward you.

DONT BELIEVE IT?....
Here's the review from AMAZON

*Link removed*

BlissfullyJaded
02-01-2007, 06:29 AM

*Threads Merged*

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Madani
Please do not link to the book or even give the title because you are indirectly promoting it by giving the webpage more hits.

:threadclo

I hope you understand.
Precisely!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.