/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Movie to Watch.... (no link)

samobosna96
04-25-2006, 06:18 AM
as salaam alaikum,

I just bought "PARADISE NOW" and it is really good!!!! I suggest that you either rent or buy it, I really liked it. I just wanted to let you know that.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-25-2006, 07:41 AM
is it a islamic movie or what? give some description please

samobosna96
04-25-2006, 05:11 PM
No the movie is not Islamic but political. It is about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The movie won 6 awards in Europe and won the Golden Globe for best foreign film and was nominated for best foriegn foreign of 2005 but lost because the christians and jews protested that Palestine does not exist and the movie glorified terrorism. However I have watched it several times and in it a saw oppressed palestinians so they must exist, they die, therefore they exist and the movie does not glorify terrorism but gives insight into the politics of despair and why Palestinians lose all hope and feel it is their duty to use their bodies as weapons. There are several hadiths which go against suicide in battle so we Muslims know that suicide bombing is unIslamic and that Muslims should never lose all hope because Allah SWT tests us in this life to see if we are worthy of Paradise. I really suggest renting or purchasing this movie for those Muslims who live in the west free from such environments it may give you insight to this Jihad that you talk about. it is easy to call for Jihad in the comfort of your home and when you dont actuallly have to fight for your existence like my family is Bosnia, our brothers in Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq and else where. Jihad is the responsibility of the Caliphate by amred struggle not individual Muslims, remember this. but never the less political and armed resistence is a right but within limitations, suicde bombing is a transgression..... i suggest watch the film its interesting....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.