/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Youth Prog.

Noora_z3
04-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Salam Alykum All

By Allah's grace, me n my freinds will soon start a weekly Youth Programm in English Langauge in the "World Assembly for the Muslim Yout" Wamy in Sauid Arabia, it will be targeting non-arab muslims. For the first time such thing is being organized by sisters Alhamdullila :sister: . N we want to make it as interractive n as attractive as possibale not just some talk n thats it.

I would really really...realllllllyyyy...appreciate it if any one can give me some good ideas, u know wat should be included n all, u know stuffs that will appeal to the youth (we might target specificlly teenagers).

Any Advice or suggestion will be highly apprciated...n i will remember u in my dua ;D (bribe), just kidding.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
julie sarri
04-25-2006, 01:29 PM
:sl: i would say talk about some of the wounderful people in islamic history like the companions of our prophet (saw)becouse some of them were teenagers themselfs and some even younger talk about the prophet and how he was sent as a mercy to all mankind you could have a diffrent companion every week and the women around the prophet(saw) as well and the five pillars of islam talk about one each week or spread it over 2 weeks things like the hijab and its inportences and the over prophets in islam inshaallah may allah bless you for you hard work

Noora_z3
04-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Jazak Allah sis for ur valuable suggestions....I really appreciated..

Any more?

Its like i am not a teenager any more, so i would love to know wat teenagers would prefer to have in this program.

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 01:50 PM
:sl: sis!! may Allah give you the strength to do all you can for our deen...Ameen!!

well...im a teenager....lol!! :giggling: and i find that the best way to get through to people is through nasheeds and Islamic poetry. Masha'Allah it is so beautiful and through it people will begin to see the beauty of Islam. :sister:

Keep us updated on how its goin sis. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Noora_z3
04-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Jazaka Allah sister...that was really good, I didnt know that u guys love that...:rollseyes ...we will take it into consideration. Jazaka Allah again.:)

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 02:39 PM
:sl: lol no problem...islamic songs are a good way to relate to people of any religion. :w:

syilla
04-28-2006, 03:01 PM
qiamulail during the world cup :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.